It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major increase in Synchronistic events, locally.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have been experiencing a lot of synchronicity lately. Has anyone else been having a drastic increase in synchronistic events? A lot of times these events lead me into a state of bliss for a few hours, also accompanied by a clear mind for a while. I have also been seeing these 11:11 types of numbers a lot lately, but i am still on the fence about the whole number sequence idea.

It could just be my awareness, but i have heard people state the same experience recently, people close that i trust, independently of me saying anything.

By locally i mean within context to you, not on a worldwide level.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have always experienced that with the number 23. It wasn't until I was older that I found out there was an entire following of that number. It creeped me out.

As for today, I have noticed that a lot of friends of mine have been noticing 11:11 more often. I, being a skeptic, would not permit myself to believe it means anything. I still have doubts, but I am fairly open to suggestions as to the purpose or meaning of these events. Is it not just mathematical probability tipped by a seeking mind?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Regent Leo

I am not sure about this whole 11:11 thing. I understand the meaning behind the idea of one, mybe it just represents us becoming one or something of that nature. But i mean synchronicity as far as things working out more harmonically while you are more aware of that nature. Or when you make a choice, it resonating with a positive feeling within you, you understand what i mean?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I too have a number i see all the time around me~13,is weird,might have to do some research now into that,thankyou

regards to all

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I have also been seeing these 11:11 types of numbers a lot lately,

Think of it this way. What happens when a timer or stopwatch goes off?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

When you say timer or stopwatch do you mean literal or symbolically? Do you mean am i looking for it? Or do i notice it when i see it?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You mean to say that you have felt like you're doing things "as planned"? Interesting idea. Any sort of fatalism destroys the possibility of freedom, but a transcendent fatalism does nothing of the sort. Simply because you never know what the actual purpose was.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I was researching the four horseman of the apocalypse just moments ago due to the dream I had, and a song by apocalyptica popped up on my Pandora radio station. I will list more of them as I remember them.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Exactly! Thank you for the interpretation. That was what i was trying to say. I feel more at harmony with a greater purpose more and more, weather it be awareness or anything to be associated with.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Exactly! Thank you for the interpretation. That was what i was trying to say. I feel more at harmony with a greater purpose more and more, weather it be awareness or anything to be associated with.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yes.
Everything has been happening like it was 'planned' or something...
I felt like a pawn for some higher cause the other day when I interacted with 'beings' that popped in and out of dimensions...we could see them move, feel them move around, and hear them...It was me and a friend of mine, and we aren't crazy or on drugs.
But lately, night by night..I seem to be transcending what it means to be human...and it is blowing my damn mind!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

it is mind altering i guess huh? sometimes it is hard for me to keep my head on strait, but then i just work on clearing my mind. my dreams have been telling me things lately to.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just in case some people weren't aware of this...11:11 is the time of the 2012 winter solstice...12/21/2012 11:11...the Mayan calender resets the same day...

[edit on 5/5/10 by CHA0S]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just experienced it last night when one of my 'bouts' came about. I honestly don't know what time it was because I was losing track of time, but it was probably somewhere around 2 AM which is the time I started to crawl into bed.

Now that I think about it, it's happened quite a few times yesterday and had it happened today as well when I was drawing. I believe I know what's causing this perhaps due to a thought I have that re-occurs quite often in my mind. For me it isn't about numbers, but places that flash through my mind often times feels like Deja Vu I guess one could say.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hello, I am new in this forum. I am just a seeker of the Truth who has exhausted many paths to reach my understanding. Please feel free to check out my blog at www.omnimetaversal.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just passing through...reading thoughts and saying hi to all.

Ive been besides myself ever since sunday...strange surge of like being electrocuted, mentally.

I know, it sounds crazy and is crazy. Strange days here! I attribute it to the geomagnetic storm that sent some strong pulses to Earth starting May 2nd on through May 4th. Im thinking rain in certain areas may have caused some people to receive much stronger sensations then what such a storm would normally bring, as in affecting the human.

Staying logical has not been as easy as I like it to be, Ill say that.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by onequestion
I have also been seeing these 11:11 types of numbers a lot lately,

Think of it this way. What happens when a timer or stopwatch goes off?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by sphinx551]

please enlighten me! It litteraly goes * beep*, but i have the feeling u mean someting else, only what?

kind regards,

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I agree with the OP...

Jungian syncro in full effect...

I had not been on ATS for- geez- a year or so...

And lately I cannot stay off...

What does that Princeton DOT color suggest?

What color is it lately?

HDF

new topics

top topics

join