It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: Barack Obama Is "Kenyan"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Michelle Obama: Barack Obama Is "Kenyan"

www.prisonplanet.com

During a December 2007 speech in Tampa Florida, Michelle Obama stated, “What it reminded me of was our trip to Africa, two years ago, and the level of excitement that we felt in that country – the hope that people saw just in the sheer presence of somebody like Barack Obama – a Kenyan, a black man, a man of great statesmanship who they believe could change the fate of the world.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm posting this because I have not seen it posted anywhere else on here. If it is not removed I'll add my comment, but I'm not going to waste my breath if this thread is just removed anyways. So watch the movie and I'll get back to you. Oh, and it happens at the two minute mark.

@@ @@ @@ @@ @@ @@ @@ @@ @@

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Beat you by 10 minutes or so

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Obama is Kenyan...
I am Irish and French.

He was born in the U.S...
I was born in Canada.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Obama is Kenyan...
I am Irish and French.

I was born in Canada.

ya I feel the same way
it's about your bloodline not where you were born!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have been told since I was a child that I was Irish, German, and English for the most part. I have never even been to any of those places let alone been born in all of them.
Let me ask you, OP. What are you? Are you "American?"

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Why do so many 'sources' from "prisonplanet" result in so many multiple threads being posted on ATS??? About the SAME topic??

I think people need to start considering sources......

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
ATS allows story's to be posted in the breaking news forums and the regular forums.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by Sauron]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is why I'm not a fan of prison planet. I'm born American, yet I say I'm Irish. Cause my heart lies with my ancestry. I'm not saying Obama is American born, but I think focusing on the Indonesian part of his life is what is important.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There is a video here of Michelle saying that they visited Barak's "home country of Kenya".

www.youtube.com...

I have never heard anyone refer to any place, other than the place they were born, as their "Home Country."

My Grandfather on my mothers side was from Mexico. I have never been there and would never call it my "home country".

Michelle's use of that phrase in this circumstance is bizarre.

Edit to add: "Home country could also be used if it referred to the place you were raised. But that does not seem to be case here. As far as I know Obama never claims to be raised in Kenya.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by Sparky63]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Obama is Kenyan...
I am Irish and French.

I was born in Canada.

ya I feel the same way
it's about your bloodline not where you were born!

I guess bloodlines matter, we can just look at his blood cousin in Kenya Odinga and the slaughtering he did to get his votes. Obama is taking a few pages out of his cousin's notbook by trying to incite the Illegals into violence with the US Legals.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So Obama wasn't born in the US he was born in Kenya......which means, now here's the total illogical bit: his MOTHER must have travelled to Kenya to give birth. A white US woman resident in Hawaii! Sorry that situation at that time is utterly preposterous.

Forget about birth certificates think about hospital admissions for white pregnant women to get at the truth.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

You do know there are white in people in Kenya? And there is this country called South Africa, I think you catch my drift....

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

eh. Bloodlines only lead to divisions and problems. I would say its more than that. It's merging your blood with another.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is one of the weakest arguments I've heard on this topic, no offense OP. Politicians (and people in general) will bend truth to relate to the people they are talking to. If they're in Kenya they'll play up their Kenyan roots. If they are in Detroit they wlil mention a summer they spent working in a factory (when maybe it was just three weeks in a bakery).

Paul

new topics

top topics

join