It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: Barack Obama Is “Kenyan”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by spinalremain

Yes!
If Obama is Kenyan, wouldn't his wife introduce him as such when she is on American soil?

[edit on 6-5-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yes!
If Obama is Kenyan, wouldn't his wife introduce him as such when she is on American soil?

That was an INTRODUCTION?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I was taught as a child not to refer to someones ancestry, even to ask 'What nationality are you?' was considered to be rude.
Maybe it is different for New Yorkers.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Obama is a muslim. He is mostly Arab, with some black, and a little white in him. He was not born in America and is not eligible to President. He is a jizzya payment to the House of Saud.

Iran is very upset that an Arab has been installed as Commander in Chief. The Persians know that this means big trouble for them. That is why Iran is being so vocal. The Arab President Obama will allow the Israelis to hit the Persian muslims and it will be viewed as yet another huge insult to the Persian muslims.

Don't you love being a tool of internecine battles in the Camp of Islam?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

If I had heard the speech, it would have been an introduction for me, Obama was under my radar in 2007.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I was taught as a child not to refer to someones ancestry, even to ask 'What nationality are you?' was considered to be rude.

Yes. In NY we have whole neighborhoods divided by lineage. There are German, Polish, Hispanic, Italian neighborhoods and your heritage is very much a part of NY lifestyle.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

be careful, you accused someone of being a tool!
They can accuse you of living in a cave and throw names about, but they are on the Presidents side.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Understandable if you feel this is not strong proof that Obama may have been born elsewhere. But to those of you trying to prove that somebody born in the USA would refer to themselves as Kenyan just because they have family from there is ridiculous.

Think about that for a moment. Do you think when a Chinese couple immigrate to America and have a child, that the child would grow up telling people that he is Chinese?

YES!!!!!!

I just talked about kids I grew up with JUST LIKE THAT. Vietnamese and Laotian. In fact, they HATED being confused for any other Asian so much that they liked to remind us that they were Vietnamese and Laotian respecitively. If someone called them Chinese or Japanese, they quickly responded with the correct one.

He might say he is of Chinese descent or is half-Chinese or something like that, but unlikely he would say Chinese in the same context Michelle Obama has just stated it in!

Then you apparently never had that conversation with anyone who was not white with no accent?

I get it, birthers do not know anyone but their white American relatives. Don't you people watch tv?

Just one small example - "King of the Hill."

The neighbors Minh and Khan have a daughter Khannie. She is referred to as a "proud Laotian girl" several times. She was born in America. They talk about how her parents want her to marry a good Laotian boy - the boy was also born in America.

Seriously, you people never heard anyone talk like that before? It is just me, Spinalremain and television that are crazy?

[edit on 6-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If a birther tried to go to Chinatown would they get their passport? This is ludicrous.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I was told as a child that people from NYC were very rude.

Could never verify that until now.

Thanks for the help.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Maybe it is. Where are you from? Perhaps it does have something to do with the fact that NY has always been a big port of entry for immigrants...so you know...we have lots of different races and heritages running around together here.

I have been to Appalachia and small towns in the South of Ohio and the scenery is certainly less colorful in those places. I could understand people not talking like that in polite company and all but it still seems like you would have to live under a rock to have never heard anyone refer to themselves in terms of their heritage.

Do none of you knwo of St. Patricks day? I noticed there is not a ton of posts remarking on that?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

If I had heard the speech, it would have been an introduction for me, Obama was under my radar in 2007.

Sorry but you hearing of someone for the first time does not make the speech an introduction. If you do not know me and you walk into a room 20 minutes after I have introduced myself, whatever I am saying at the moment you walk in is now an introduction? No.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Yes. In NY we have whole neighborhoods divided by lineage. There are German, Polish, Hispanic, Italian neighborhoods and your heritage is very much a part of NY lifestyle.

Sounds a lot racist to me.

You must be white, Huh.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I can't possibly count the number of times that I have walked on to a jobsite and had the forman say "Ahh, you're German" simply because of my last name.

The fact that birthers do not understand this concept is bending my brain. Where do you guys live that ppl do not interact like this? Do you guys all believe that you look the way you do because you're American? Do you all believe that "Americans" have common physical traits? Or are you all being purposefully ignorant? Indeed Chinese Americans claim to be Chinese. They're proud of that. As are all other Americans who carry their foreign blood.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You must be white, Huh.

Yes, all those racist white chinese that built Chinatown and call it Chinatown. Damn WHITE CHINESE SUPREMECISTS!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
WAAAAHHH!

I love ignorance. It makes me smile on a good day. Couple posters in this topic display it quite well.

We see it time and time again. The anti-birthers who storm troop into topics and start making excuses. "It could have been this..." "She meant it in this context..." "Oh I see all that all the time, how is this evidence."

The bold question remains on these souls is how long... exactly HOW LONG are you going to grasp at EXCUSES instead of the evidence that is placed before you. The anti-birthers will claim that there is no evidence and that it is the same old tripe used over and over - but here we have new evidence that is quite clear and we still have the same people, again and again, try to create excuses for the evidence.

For just a minute can people who so vehemently try to discredit such things, take a step back and realize what this woman said not once - but twice about her own husband - as well as the number of people that have said it about him. Instead of making excuses again and again and again - why don't you just step back and say "HEY - SHE SAID HE WAS KENYAN" and open your minds to possibilities.

Does this video prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that Barrack Obama was born in Kenya?

NO.

Does this video add fuel to the fire about speculation - that has yet to be disproved disputably - that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

YES.

And if you fail to see that then you are the ones that make me smile because you are the ignorant ones; the ones who would choose to deliberately go against "deny ignorance" and instead fashion your own explanations and excuses - even if they do go against all logical evidence and reality.

If someone provided undeniable, empirical evidence to me that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen - then I would back my things and kick the birther train to wayside. Some people wouldn't, but I would.

However, even if the same evidence came out to the contrary, or in this case any evidence at all - those who are against the birthers will instead ignore it and will remain vigilante in the ignorant views.

This I have seen as proof in this topic - that even the most obvious pieces of evidence, instead of being accepted and taken into account under the whole picture - will instead be swept under the rug by those who chose convenience over reality.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You must be white, Huh.

Racist? How so? because there is a little Italy and Astoria is a Greek neighborhood? Please xplain how NY is racist

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Sorry but you hearing of someone for the first time does not make the speech an introduction. If you do not know me and you walk into a room 20 minutes after I have introduced myself, whatever I am saying at the moment you walk in is now an introduction? No.
You are speaking of personal introductions, I am not.

There is a difference.
They teach us that in 'our caves'.
Did anyone ever introduce you to etiquette?

I was introduced to it in 1962.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I just realized what gravity this thread really has!

This blows the lid off of so many things. I have just been so wrong all along. This all starts with the fact proven by this thread that JFK was born in Germany.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
I just realized what gravity this thread really has!

This blows the lid off of so many things. I have just been so wrong all along. This all starts with the fact proven by this thread that JFK was born in Germany.

Yes, and don't forget that NYC, the greatest melting pot in the world (where all previos American ancestors came through is also racist now.)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join