It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: Barack Obama Is “Kenyan”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Newly uncovered video likely get so-called “birthers” excited over President’s dubious origins

Last month, so-called “birthers” got very excited over a clip in which Michelle Obama called Kenya President Obama’s “home country,” but a newly uncovered video is likely to stoke even more controversy, because in it the First Lady clearly states that Obama is “Kenyan”.

However, yet another clip has been uncovered from the archives in which the First Lady plainly states that Obama is “Kenyan,” leaving little open to speculation in terms of context.

New Video

Oh well. This one is from 1997 and a skip to the two minute mark will reveal the words. Here is a direct link to the youtube video fr those interested.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Woops forgot the link to the original article above.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well... She definitely called him a Kenyan there. Not sure it can be taken as absolute proof that he is from Kenya, but she did say he's Kenyan.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
No matter how many of these videos surface now, voters were ignorant then and those same kool aid drinking voters are ignorant now. Actually some of them are more ignorant now because they do not want to admit to their mistake of supporting an enemy of the state.

We Told You So, doesn't work to anyone's benefit. We shoud be comig together to take this Teleprompter Addicted Hate mongerer and his goons out of Washington starting this November.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cytokine_Strom

Let me see the arguments coming. Well, his father and ancestors came from Kenya.

Or..................I got nothing else.

Let me see, I had a great great great grandfather that was from Norway so that must make me a VIKING!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

As much as I would LOVE him to be born in Kenya, I don't think we can fully say it after her Kenyan comment. His dad was Kenyan, no? Who knows if he was actually born in Hawaii. It's sort of insulting if he was. He might as well just be McLovin.

(Poor grammar edit)

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Informativeme]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So why doesn't he accept his American ancestory? The country that he is a president of...you know the saying "I am Proud to be an American" instead of "For the First time I am proud of my Country".

[edit on 5-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Maybe Michelle meant that Barack Sr, the father, was a Kenyan, a black man, and a man of great statesmanship that will one day leave Barack Jr. on Washington's door step.

I think TPTB are using this in order to control Obama, or to make the tea partiers go crazy. If this speech was made in December 2007, who initially found it? Who filmed it? Why did it take this long?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by filosophia]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm assuming that she meant his heritage is Kenyan, not that he himself is from Kenya.

But, nice try...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Maybe Michelle meant that Barack Sr, the father, was a Kenyan, a black man, and a man of great statesmanship that will one day leave Barack Jr. on Washington's door step.

Don't know if you are serious. Since she was with the man she was talking about that day, I am going to assume she was talking about our president.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plus many others via a quick search.

I'm not trying to shoot this thread down. There are just many threads on Michelle's comments about her husband.

Try not to focus on Kenya so much. Do some digging regarding which of two Hawaiian hospitals Obama claims to have been born in . Obama's 2008 campaign website originally had his birth at Queens hospital. That info was later changed to Kapo lani Medical center. UPI also retracted the same info to reflect Kapo Lani.

Then focus on Michelle's comment regarding Obama's mother. She stated very publicly during the 2008 campaign that Ann Dunham was "very young and very single when she had him".

I am certainly not sold on the Kenyan thing. I think there is more to the story involving his mother.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Obama is Kenyan...
I am Irish and French.

He was born in the U.S...
I was born in Canada.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Those are links to the previous video, this is a new video of Michelle Obama.

well, not completely new (2007), but different from the two links provided.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by filosophia]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

BU.. Bu... but ... ahh.. but his father was kenyan thats why his WIFE called him kenyan. WHATEVER DUDES! whatever. there's no argument to this video. his wife said he's kenyan. not taken out of context.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
BFD!!! I'm American, born and bread....However, when some one asks me about my heritage, I will tell them I am German, Irish, Scottish and American Indian.

So Obama is Kenyan....by blood, not by birth.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Some of my friends call me their "Russian" friend because I have a strong Russian background, even though I was born in the United States...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
here we go again!

i think she meant?
no its obvious she was talking about?
obama couldnt possibly be from their?
no she was just joking?
michelle was talking about A and it was taken out of text?
etc
etc
etc

How about calling a spade a f spade people

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProUSA

well im russian but i live in america, i guess that makes me american.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
reply to post by ponyboyats

Some of my friends call me their "Russian" friend because I have a strong Russian background, even though I was born in the United States...

Obviously when, Michelle, PM of Kenya, Baracks own grandmother, etc. are calling him Kenyan, then he has been going around claiming himself, he is Kenyan. That either makes him the dumbest president ever or a Kenyan.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by ventian]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Michelle states that her "nine-year old Malia" in this video. Malia was born in 1999 so this video must be from 2007, not 1997.
Still listening to hear what she says about Baracks' origins.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join