It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you feel when you found out about the coverup?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
When I found out about a UFO/ET Cover-Up, I began researching ufology and became highly interested in the subject. However I have always considered the fact that Aliens could have put us here on Earth, rather than God, ever since I was a kid looking up at the sky/stars. It's a common sense thing to consider imo, we just don't know how we got here. There are only theories.

After everything blowing up on CNN a few years ago, and having a couple encounters myself, I am a firm believer.

I don't believe in Nibiru, and I think life will go on after 2012.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
Why not simply stay on topic and answer the question instead of having a therapy session?

The OP asked a question, not for therapy.

I am very much on topic. The kid claims to be having a breakdown due to things that are not true. I am giving him an answer; it may not be the answer either of you want to hear, but it is an answer. How does he deal with this knowledge? He deals by investigating and discovering whether these things are true or not. He is looking for peace of mind and I am giving him a different perspective. People like you are only going to harm him more.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Im quite capable of making my own judgments.

Actually, it doesn't seem like you are. Otherwise, you would not be concerned about things like Dulce Base, things that do not exist, things that are based on lies.

<< 1   >>

join