It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to you LIVE from the Liberal Democrats' final rally before tomorrow's election! (UK general

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hello people!

That's right, this is official coverage of Nick Clegg's final pre election rallying speech at city hall, Sheffield.
I've long been an outspoken uk Liberal, and thought I'd take this opportunity to give you live up to the minute commentary of Mr Clegg's last surge before we hit th polls tomorrow!

The speech will begin at 7.30pm..
Already crowds are gathering and the air of anticipation is already buzzing!
In part due to the televised debates, in part due to an increasing feel that Britain needs change from the red/blue back and forth of the last 60 years, the liberal democrats have gone from being a relatively 'background' party, to one who could change the balance of power in this country.

More as it comes! This is pretty exciting!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

I want to hear how exactly they propose to get bankrupt Britain back on its feet !!

Cos no politician has been honest so far :shk:

Tax going up...
Vat going up...
Massive public sector job losses...
Personal allowance either frozen or reduced...
Benefit cuts....
Public service budgets slashed......

The list is endless on what is required to fill this debt black hole that Labour have created !!

It's going to be painful times ahead, times that many people have never experienced and man, if they really think GDP will grow, then they are in cloud cuckoo land, cos Joe Public will be bled dry

Oh I am voting lib dem btw, but with grave reservations.....

Oh, try get on tv !!

new topics

join