It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopefully, I can be Helpful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hey everybody I just signed up yesterday and been throwing my two cents in on a couple topics. So far it's been some good talks. Since I'm new and I'm about able to have the ability to start my own threads I was wondering if I could get some tips on making threads interesting. Like posting vids, pics, and screenshots. I guess this is the best place than any to tell you guys a bit about myself. I'm not a fearmonger, I don't think that humanity is lost or none of that crap. I don't usually listen to people like Alex Jones. I just think it's a disinfo agent. I'm a student of sort of the late Bill Cooper. I'm really opened minded on topics, yet I'm still skeptical and ask a lot of questions. Not cause I don't believe you, just because I'd be an idiot not to ask. I think 9-11 was an inside job. I think Aliens have made contact with people. I don't think that every ufo crash(Roswell, Kecksburg, etc.) is alien. I think most of them are probably failed military craft. I believe in ghost. I ran into one or two myself. I do think that there is a NWO of sorts. How deep the rabbit hole goes... I don't know but I'm taking a peak. I'm opened minded on subjects of reptilians. I have a lot of respect for people like Marrs, Ickes, Childress. I love ancient civilization talks, so you'll probably find me on that board quite a bit, but I'll still be in on current event talks. I'm putting together a podcast that I'll be doing, with a few friends next monday, and hopefully be up by friday if not sooner. So I hope a couple of you who read this will keep a look out for it and take a listen. Then you can hear what I sound like, and get a better idea of what my friends and I are about.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

Hi MKultraVideos, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You can use your Media Portal account located in the above tool bar in members.
To host audio video, images and much more.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Please review this link below if your user name is the same as a website; thank you.

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy this forum

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy this forum

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

I think most of them are probably failed military craft.

Isn't it nice to have an open and logical mind..?

Cya on the boards...

top topics

join