It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*NEW* Ancient Aliens 2010: The Mission

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 001ggg100

1. Look at the entire steel production industry - from extraction of ore to completing projects with it. Calculate its scope and size. Then look at your own limited compabilities, from a space colonist perspective.

Your primary mission is to collect gold, and whatever resources you have must be geared towards that end alone. Anything else is of secondary importance.

Even reed huts living if necessary. However, as rock was readily availiable and they have the capibility to erect them, as well as its longevity, it would be a better option to pursue than to prioritise a secondary goal and divert resources.

Furthermore, who will run those processes? Apes can't even be taught to grow banana trees. Therefore rocks would be the best in the time being until genetically modified beings grasp the tech to run it.

Merely a conjecture on my part. Just put yourself in their shoes and ponder upon it. In their likeness was human made.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Very interesting for sure, great image too.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
reply to post by consigliere

It wasnt that the mining was hard for the "elite", but for the "working class". They began to revolt. So the Chief Science Officer Enki, genetically manipulated "caveman" to produce "learnedman 1.0". A being that could be givin orders, but had the dexterity and ability to use advanced tools.Next thing you know,,,everybody wants a new "bot" That's cool and all, but we were self aware,,,,,oops!!

We're ALL alien hybrids. As stated in a previous thread, we have nothing to adapt us to nature (no fangs,claws,fur,blubber,wings,,,etc.) our intelligence has givin way to natural selection, yet doesnt give us the ability to live and thrive any longer or better,,,,so why did "nature" give it to us? It didnt, they did!

Actually it was Nimnah that created the first Adamu and Tiamat all Enki did was just rape two women and gave us an upgrade sort of speaking.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
This is brill stuff... all this Alien Civilizations!!

Although a lot of what was in this Mission Series has been told before there were also some additions like the 'Crystal skulls' addition which i found to be very interesting and wow, yeh i'd like to seek and find this 13th Skull! I found the ending a bit bizarre... the 'Moon' being a possible Satellite lol i think that is the craziest thing so far out of all the Ancient Aliens Series.
I'm hoping to visit Mexico and it's Ancient Cities one day... this will be a great Trek and just wow! I now need to watch 'The Evidence'

[edit on 6-5-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]
+

good luck 'cause the drug lords are trying to take over mexico still. It is highly dangerous and even some of my cousins are saying it is getting bad.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
This is brill stuff... all this Alien Civilizations!!

Although a lot of what was in this Mission Series has been told before there were also some additions like the 'Crystal skulls' addition which i found to be very interesting and wow, yeh i'd like to seek and find this 13th Skull! I found the ending a bit bizarre... the 'Moon' being a possible Satellite lol i think that is the craziest thing so far out of all the Ancient Aliens Series.
I'm hoping to visit Mexico and it's Ancient Cities one day... this will be a great Trek and just wow! I now need to watch 'The Evidence'

[edit on 6-5-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]
+

good luck 'cause the drug lords are trying to take over mexico still. It is highly dangerous and even some of my cousins are saying it is getting bad.

True! I totally forgot about the crime lords out there while thinking what a great experience it would be to view these Ancient Cities first hand!!

My question is though... why would they bother to congregate on Ancient sites? I don't think they would be anywhere near those sites, only in Mexico City itself.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I do enjoy the program. It's entertaining. The one problem I have with the show is that they bring into their evidence, things which have been debunked or they just outright lie.

Concerning the crystal skulls, there is no Mayan legend concerning 13 skulls. That is not accurate at all.

Concerning the moon being hollow, that is not accurate either. Childress' only point to this was that it "rang like a bell so it's hollow and brought here by aliens". Is he kidding? The Earth rings too when struck by objects. We just don't hear it. The ringing is evident by instrument picking up vibrations. This is not exactly proof that the moon is hollow and subsequently towed here by aliens.

Bill Burns needs to seriously stop spewing his grabage too. This guy even turns off hardcore believers.

What I would like for the show to do is to bring in some reputable scientists to debate with. Instead, every person they get a point of view from has a book under their name ".....of the gods".

Again, I do enjoy the show and I will continue to watch, but I do find it too one sided. There is nothing to keep it check so to speak. The show needs more scientists (who can explain certain aspects which the shows guests do not understand) and less authors with an agenda.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hello

This is my 1st post & am new to ATS. Regarding video part 1 can any one explain what that worm like object is floating past the astronaut from point 2:23 to 2:27. It sort of comes out of the moon's surface & fly's past.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You peeps need to watch 'the evidence' it's very good and although this is very hard to believe story... it's also very possible IMO.

When you look at how precise the stones were cut and how well they were put together to form these Cities and Monoliths you gotta ask yourself 'just how did they do that'? Especially with the weight of things things... i can't see a load of people pulling these blocks along... many would have died of exhaustion, others just wouldn't have been strong enough... Levitation is definately a possiblity.

Also the Obelisks are extraordinary.... maybe they were used as power sources like we have now in power plants... maybe electricity was conducted through them... who knows? Like i said it's far fetched but something is missing here....

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I really enjoyed watching these videos. Thank you OP S+F

I love it when the History or Discovery channel covers topics and ideas like these. It think it gives people who are interested in these subjects just enough credence to intelligently discuss and debate these claims. Without being shamed for their beliefs by some who would.

It was very interesting to see all these names come together in one show.

*Micheal Creamo +Daivid Hatcher Childress- Both are authors of books dealing with the idea that mainstream Science, most of which has to do with archeology. Suppresses any kind of archeological evidence/artifact that goes against the established doctrine.

*Bill Birnes + Linda M. Howe- Both passionately avid UFO enthusiasts. The latter of which im not familiar with. But i noticed something not quite right about her. It was as if she was scarred at some points in the interview, and was ready to break down and start crying at others (just an observation).

*Arthur D. Horn + Zecheria Sitchen- both guys are hardcore alien astronaut theorists with books reflecting their interests.

*And George Noory- Host of "Coast to Coast Am" radio show. A mecca where all alternative science types can come together and share information. I bet George has interviewed most if not all of the people who spoke in the OP.

Its interesting to see the diversified fields, all come together to purport a common belief, or respectable theory, as it would seem to be now.

But It was almost like a televised version of the Coast to Coast Am show where they just go through all the big guns==> Alien Astronaut theory, Crop Circles, Abductions, Hollow moon Ufo sightings, Nazca lines and im sure other anomalous things that coincide with the idea==> Connect the dots==> And put it on a plate

I thought it was almost unusual to see this type of thing happen on history channel.

It makes me think that the alien astronaut theory is even more plausible than i once thought....

But then again, I also consider that, "Alien Astronaut theory, Crop Circles, Abductions, Hollow moon Ufo sightings, Nazca lines and im sure other anomalous things" are probably very marketable ideas right now. History channel is coming out with a "Ancient Alien" DVD series

......Im sure it will sell very well

[edit on 7-5-2010 by psilocybernaught]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by psilocybernaught

It is not cheap to produce something like this and even if done on a strictly volunteery basis, the over head costs are still there to create awareness to humanity. DO NOT buy into the skeptical and intented theories that charlattens are out to make money out of the gullible people.

There are clowns in the market, but then one still have the freedom of choice to buy or not to buy, to participate or not to participate, No gun is pointed at anyone's head.

Such awareness cost money in order to reach out to a wider audience, to create awareness, to open up minds, to question - the very basics that began our evolution from cavemen to what we have today.

There are those who seek to prevent such questions from reaching out, and is no fantasy as history is replete with books burning to prevent knowledge and awareness being distributed out by those who seek to control and rule over humanity.

What these media artistes had made are in no way in comparison to those who seek to control us with their propaganda. You must know what they are up against.

Think of how much our forefathers right down to you are paying in interests for the loans we took out for social spending? Who is the one who is really enriching themselves, with a gun over our heads, while we have to live in tents and they spend obscene amounts for a game of golf in the Bahamas. and who are the truly gulliable ones now?

[edit on 7-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by psilocybernaught

Such awareness cost money in order to reach out to a wider audience, to create awareness, to open up minds, to question - the very basics that began our evolution from cavemen to what we have today.

There are those who seek to prevent such questions from reaching out, and is no fantasy as history is replete with books burning to prevent knowledge and awareness being distributed out by those who seek to control and rule over humanity.

What these media artistes had made are in no way in comparison to those who seek to control us with their propaganda. You must know what they are up against.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

I am well aware of TPTB who wish to keep us in the dark about the "true" history of humanity.....I agree there are most likely several groups each dedicated to hindering the advancement of humanity on a large scale.

I also agree people need to hear documentaries like these. If anything it will expand the viewers interest in history......

Im sorry if i didnt make my position clear enough....I embrace and appreciate the work of most of the people who spoke in the OP.

I embrace the alien astronaut theory, but at the same time I have to remain skeptical......Some one made a comment that is equally as likely that HUMANS had advanced technology in ancient times. And are responsible for the enigmas that still puzzle us today......

.....Im on the fence

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wish History channel would pickup another 100% pure UFO based series like UFO Hunters was.

Anyhow, this Ancient Aliens show is something else. I wish it lasted more than just 5 episodes though!!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, I missed it the other night and I forgot to record it. At least this will give those not well educated enough in this subject to make them understand and realize that we aren't the only ones in this universe.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
It makes you wonder why the History channel canceled the UFO Hunters series (which by all reports was the channels biggest ratings getter)

With something like this getting good ratings, maybe they'll re-consider bringing back UFO Hunters?

And thanks for linking that for all to see by the way - Its a truly awe-inspiring series.

well, i wrote an e-mail to history channel about UFO hunters, saying among other things that the "team" never seemed to do any follow up on some of the most striking evidence presented. they ended each show with a "UHMM, COULD BE" and then never did follow up shows, even with physical evidence sent to labs. it's like if they actually found something, they wouldn't let anyone know. so after about 8 shows i turned to another channel...and the commercials were often and long. plus, there was a sense that they stressed crackpots, over sane credible people...i'm sorry, but the list for me anyway can go on and on with why i started to hate that show.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
One day the first ancient alien theory will be officialy accepted as part of human history......There is just no way around it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Star and Flag!!!

I have learned about and believed in the Anciet Astronaut theroy for quite some time now

In my opinion, a religious person could not POSSIBLY sit threw this episode and NOT have one single doubt about their beliefs....

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I like the series and I can't wait for "Close Encounters". Some things sound like complete rubbish and are speculation at best. We can't attribute all advances by ancient people to be ET driven. That is ridiculous. In thousands of years, when the dynamics of our society changes and the ruins of once great cities such as LA or New York no longer exist what will be said about our skyscrapers and roads, computers, etc. It will be said how could such dumb people utilize these things in their everyday life, it had to be ET driven. We know it isn't true but interpretation through ignorance will reign regardless. I believe the Egyptians, Myans, etc. had nothing else to do but build civilizations. They just decided to evolve, simple and war put it to an end, simple. Yes, everyone has a God and similar stories that are in the bible so it does lead you to believe that those things happened and were interpreted differently by each culture. Yes, there are anomolies in the world but if someone never heard of a parrot and heard it talking they would apply an ET notion if that were their point of view of anything they couldn't explain quickly.

In context, if their were ancient aliens and we are a slave race. It would explain the amnesia we suffer about who we are, why we are here and where we came from. Slaves are simply going to be put to work and once they are done with them they leave and the slaves can now build their own life. However if that were the case, it would just be known. What I mean by that is, we would know were were slave descendants and when the ET's left we were left to fend for ourselves. We don't just know that so that can't be true.

I also think if there were a such thing as ET's they would be everpresent. We wouldn't have to go looking for them, they would just exist with us unhidden. If we are a slave race or manufactured why would they need to hide from us, if they made us! What would be the purpose. If we made a race of robots to carry out our orders, why would we then hide from them and secretly visit them ever-so-often. Why?

Also the way history is told is outdated but scientist go into research with the outdated prespective. History is told from a European point of view and it is to say that other cultures could not have advanced in such a way when we were living in caves. Europeans were living in caves. Europe is cold and unresourceful. Where you find these monumental structures it is warm and resourceful, they were not in caves they were living fruitfully. Europeans caught on and borrowed from each culture and started to study their ways to adapt them to their own culture. So the amazment comes from the delay in the European cultural progression in comparison to other cultures, but it is not so amazing in context. A lot of common sense is lacking in the argument that aliens had to be involved and even though cultures mention Gods from the sky and some guidance, they didn't say they told them what to build, how to build and why to build. Aside from Ezekial and Noah, that was not the case in other cultures. And above that the reason cultures had similar structures at different periods of time is because it was the most structually sound way to make it and because cultures develop differently. Thoughts aren't unique and a good idea is a good idea and they all saw it and utilized it. I mean geez, we have people wandering jungles in South America in tribes, while you and I are leisurley surfing the internet. Think for a second, people just evolve differently. I could say much more, but space won't allow.

Regardless, the series is entertaining and I like it, I just don't agree with every notion presented in the series.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquaTim84
This series are done for me. When I saw they wrongly deciphered hieroglyphs only to support there theory i was done. And the pyramids as power plants was so new age hippy like I turned it of.

It seems like you didn't watch the video. If you did, you certainly didn't pay any attention. When was it ever said that the pyramids were power plants?

Thanks to the OP. Definitely a good watch.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Have watched the first three of these episodes on hsitory channel

epsiode two , they state that the main ancient astronaut theory on the Giza pyramid is that its a global power station to power everything from homes to ships in orbit

using the quartz obelisks as tuning forks to resonate the energy created by the great pyramid . Quite interesting to say the least , very very interesting

[edit on 11-5-2010 by sapien82]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lacenaire
reply to post by MKultraVideos

I don't think it's an indicator for disclosure, but I'm glad that a credible network like the History Channel is presenting this series as well as the popular UFO Hunters.

History channel has lost much credibility after it aired (repeatedly) the special "The People Speak". The supposed "real " history of America, based on the work of marxist radical historian Howard Zinn, and hosted by Matt "I love Che" Damon, and Danny "I hate America" Glover.

And now they have running "America, the Story of Us" where they repeatedly call the patriots and founding fathers "Radicals", Rebels" "scallywags", etc. They portray England as the great defenders of the Native Americans, etc. It contains more truthful history of the US than zinns warped interpretation but it is laced throughout with progressive/marxist hogwash. I think they realized they had to make a more credible history special of the US after the zinn debacle but they couldn't help themselves and they just camouflage their ideological MSM leanings with innuendos and subjective descriptions.

As for the Ancient Aliens show, The first two shows of the series were very good but in this last one they started delving into too much of the "quackery" that gives the UFO'ers a bad name (crop circles to name one) While I do THINK it very possible "Aliens" had an influence on our past, some of the the ET THEORY community attributes too much to ET activity, IMHO.

There have been 2 different documented/videotaped attempts at crop circle creation by those who claim to be the artists of most of them, (and I am not talking Doug and Bob) and they made very detailed, beautiful crop circles in just a few hours so I don't buy into the crop circle/alien connection (never really did)

channel.nationalgeographic.com...-Videos/07811_00

lamarzulli.wordpress.com...

Yes, I know its Nat Geo, who on the other side of the coin, stubbornly sticks to the conventional science THEORIES for everything, but these guys did do a bang up job making a CC. I am not saying ALL CC's are the work of artists/hoaxers, but I would bet most are, with the rest being of UNKNOWN origin.

Either side who claims to have the answers with out the evidence is guilty of relying on BELIEFS, not facts. We would get much further if those on both sides worked with more open minds and healthy skepticism for their own THEORIES

Not trying to start a fight or demean anybody, just giving my (probably unwanted) 2 cents.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join