It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*NEW* Ancient Aliens 2010: The Mission

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Milleresque

I mean, on one hand they say that the "factions" within the Annuki (spelling incorrect I realise) decided that mining for gold was too much hard work, and so had to genetically engineer a species which could act as slaves and mine for them.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by consigliere]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by consigliere]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
I am not convinced as there seemed to be only one sided arguments for each of the subjects they touched upon. There seemed also a lot of editing in the soundbites going on and there was not a lot of delving into actual proof. It just appears to be a rather sensationalized entertainment program.

There was one bit that I found interesting, and made me wonder: The proof that the moon is hollow. Did the moon ring like a bell when one of the lunar probes crashed? It seems so far fetched.

You will need to watch 'The Evidence' which is what i'm going to do.... it's up on youtube. 'The Evidence, 2010. Ancient Aliens'

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by consigliere

It wasnt that the mining was hard for the "elite", but for the "working class". They began to revolt. So the Chief Science Officer Enki, genetically manipulated "caveman" to produce "learnedman 1.0". A being that could be givin orders, but had the dexterity and ability to use advanced tools.Next thing you know,,,everybody wants a new "bot" That's cool and all, but we were self aware,,,,,oops!!

We're ALL alien hybrids. As stated in a previous thread, we have nothing to adapt us to nature (no fangs,claws,fur,blubber,wings,,,etc.) our intelligence has givin way to natural selection, yet doesnt give us the ability to live and thrive any longer or better,,,,so why did "nature" give it to us? It didnt, they did!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scout...

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Not to be a poo-pooer or anything, but didn't it ever cross your mind that they are as likely to be proving the existence of previously advanced civilizations that inhabited the Earth, rather than just assuming it had to come from an extraterrestrial source?

I'm not saying either conclusion is wrong, but merely pointing out that either scenario is as equally likely, no?

i totally agree with you on this and am a big believer in the whole lost super race thing! these shows are absolutely full of evidence in my mind.

I agree, but I also believe that a highly advanced ancient earth culture and et's go hand in hand. I mean look at the ancient indian texts on vimanas, about the war fought on the moon thousands and thousands of years ago, thats your atlanteans vs. ET's right there.

I loved this show when it first aired over a year ago, and im loving that they turned it into a series, but I dont see why they're not talking about some pretty big things that have been found underwater. I dunno, I mean maybe theyd talk about those things they found in the atlantic, and off the coast of japan. What were those things again, OH YEAH! PYRAMIDS!!! UNDERWATER!!! Come on AA series, giorgio, erich, discuss these pyramids, theyre only evidence of architecture on land, before these things were entirely drowned by the oceans 10,000+ yrs ago.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by stonedgolfer]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

As stated in a previous thread, we have nothing to adapt us to nature (no fangs,claws,fur,blubber,wings,,,etc.) our intelligence has givin way to natural selection, yet doesnt give us the ability to live and thrive any longer or better...

That's SO not true. Our intelligence is directly responsible for our ability to adapt to a wide range of environments. Without intelligence we would not have started wearing clothing, to allow us to survive in otherwise deadly environments. We wouldn't have discovered fire. The ability to formulate plans and accomplish complex tasks like hunting and killing woolly mammoths. building. fishing. language. community. trade. dude... there's a virtually endless list of survival benefits gained just from our intelligence.

I really have problems with the whole "mining gold" scenario. Any civilization that has mastered interstellar travel must have harnessed zero point energy or some power of similar utility. Assuming they have immense power capabilities, they wouldn't need gold. Any element - hell, any isotope of any element - can be forged in a nuclear reactor with energy that WE can harness TODAY. If we can do it, they can do it. They don't need to mine gold let alone a slave species to do it for them, that idea is contradictory to basic known principles.

edited for clarity

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere

It wasnt that the mining was hard for the "elite", but for the "working class". They began to revolt. So the Chief Science Officer Enki, genetically manipulated "caveman" to produce "learnedman 1.0". A being that could be givin orders, but had the dexterity and ability to use advanced tools.

I'm new around here and am a huge fan of this show and its content. But, I keep asking myself this question- if these people were advanced enough to genetically engineer a species, could they not find a more efficient machine to mine gold with? Maybe I'm way off base, but that's what I kept thinking when I saw that part. Maybe I don't know enough about gold mining. HA

VB
OKC

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

I really have problems with the whole "mining gold" scenario. Any civilization that has mastered interstellar travel must have harnessed zero point energy or some power of similar utility. Assuming they have immense power capabilities, they wouldn't need gold. Any element - hell, any isotope of any element - can be forged in a nuclear reactor with energy that WE can harness TODAY. If we can do it, they can do it. They don't need to mine gold let alone a slave species to do it for them, that idea is contradictory to basic known principles.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Son of Will]

Looks like you had the same thought I did...
However, you stated it much more eloquently than I.

VB
OKC

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I hadn't heard much about these Crystal Skulls. While I don't buy the legend for them I would like to find out more about them. I did a google search and didn't find much good info. Anyone here on ATS have any good links about this topic I could rummage through?

This series has been great to watch and I'm very happy History Channel is running it, S & F OP.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Although a lot of what was in this Mission Series has been told before there were also some additions like the 'Crystal skulls' addition which i found to be very interesting and wow, yeh i'd like to seek and find this 13th Skull!

That reminds me.

The show claimed there was an ancient Maya legend concerning these 13 skulls.

No such legend exists.

Why would anyone waste a drop of belief on this crap when over and over you can easily find where they were lying to you?

Harte

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

By your reasoning, if the extra-terresterials are as capable as you presume, then they would have no need to travel in the first place. Why even come here at all and leave evidences everywhere of structures and signs that no way one can ever comprehend cavemen capable of?

Till you can show me a nuclear reactor capable of synthezising matter, at least some calculations if that it is possible, let alone gold, I would believe you. If not, you are no better than anyone else - worse still, speculation without ANY shred of evidence.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
that was a very well done series. only a few problems with it, that i saw. for example, claiming that the red tube sticking out of a mummy drawing was a blood vessel of a human body on which was placed an animal head. that red blood vessel is the egyptian fire symbol, from what i can tell.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by undo]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

No such legend exists.

Harte

I'm finding lots of references to the ancient Mayan legend that is mentioned in the show. Still checking on the validity of the sites/sources though...

Not saying you're wrong, but checking on it myself...as I'm sure others have/will...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Originally posted by Harte

No such legend exists.

Harte

I'm finding lots of references to the ancient Mayan legend that is mentioned in the show. Still checking on the validity of the sites/sources though...

Not saying you're wrong, but checking on it myself...as I'm sure others have/will...

Toxicsurf,
Good!

Thanks for renewing (a little bit) my faith in ATS posters.

Harte

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I was so excited to see this episode. It talked about things I have been reading about for years! I just hope that the people who told me I was nuts have changed their mind a little. They will believe it now because the History Channel says so
It's funny how people won't believe certain things unless they see it on TV, reading and researching a topic on your own now-a-days is almost non-existent. Thanks for posting the videos!! I wanted to be able to watch it again

S&F!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the upload. Star + Flag.

My conclusion:

-Aliens like bling.
-Aliens like sex even more than bling.
-Aliens are just like Captain Kirk.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

2 Thumbs up! Ive watched all three episodes and im quite impressed with what they put forward. Disclosure is close, the desensitizing continues!

And of course
for Giorgio's hair!!

Imagine for a moment if all this was true. What would that mean for mankind once it finally accepts it? Will the elite surrender to a higher civ? Or will they work with them? Still more questions i haven't even thought of yet, but really exciting to say the least!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
DNA HAS MEMORY

The moon will be filled with ocean water and taken to? Mars? Another solar system? My DNA has came to life and my focus is clear. Earth will follow. Earth used to be covered with water to hot for life and there was no land. It did have 2 moons though. See photo @ Largest Earth Impact
America being made of all races wins the petri dish game they were observing. They did take out the dinosaurs as first humanoids were eaten. TOG

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hairy aliens came down to earth and said "Damn, I want a piece of that sexy fish!" They mated and so humans were created.

The Little Mermaid proves this.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You know project "Blue Beam" is a very real project and this ancient alien series is getting very suspicious to me...Seems like a hoax alien invasion may indeed take place....I'll admit they had me going for awhile but now I think I'm seeing through it...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I've watched this series and thoroughly enjoyed it. I do have a problem with the Aliens built the pyramids theroy though.... Only a small one... If beings capable of traveling either thousands of light years or even inter- demensionally... Wouldn't they use a different substance then stone? I do understand that stone will last for tens of thousands of years. But that would pre-dispose that they intended for us to discover there intensions.

Now maybe they did just that. But according to many un-orthodox theroies, they constructed these structures for immediate purposes... So why not use metals of some kind.... or concrete? I don't purport to even begin to understand the mindset of alien intensions. Maybe there is a property in certain stone that we don't fully understand. Maybe that is why they used stone. But in our current understanding, it would be more efficient to construct with metals and concrete... Again, this is a 21st century Earth based idea.

There is an ancient city that defies all ancient technology... That is Tiwanaku. There are stones there, and I have seen them up close, that demonstrate precision unlike anything until the modern age. Is it a product of ancient aliens or is it possibley from a previous civilization...?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join