It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*NEW* Ancient Aliens 2010: The Mission

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Oooo....sweet...thanks, now I have something to watch later today! This should be good.

I'll chime in later and share my thoughts on it.

[edit on 5/5/10 by CHA0S]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It makes you wonder why the History channel canceled the UFO Hunters series (which by all reports was the channels biggest ratings getter)

With something like this getting good ratings, maybe they'll re-consider bringing back UFO Hunters?

And thanks for linking that for all to see by the way - Its a truly awe-inspiring series.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I like how the show goes from Ancient Aliens and then covers: crop circles, 2012, Pyramids and astral alignment, the Crystal Skulls, and even animal mutilations. Even though a lot of it is rehashed stuff, I still enjoy the whole intent of the producers of the show.
I'd personally enjoy seeing a good crop circle documentary done by the History Channel.
Thanks OP for sharing this link.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Was it hair and makeups day off?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghr54321
I'd personally enjoy seeing a good crop circle documentary done by the History Channel.

Likewise. For me the best crop circle documentary I've seen was"Crop Circles Crossover From Another Dimension"
I'm sure you've all seen it though...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevets

Is it just me, or did his hair get more and more wilder during each segment it showed him? lol

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
This goes very well with Old World Secrets-The Omega Project Codes.

Without the ET's.....

Good find, you'll notice the connection to the Zodiac and the End of the World made by 'them' and is why they KNOW when and How it happends....

Well, I don´t then understand one thing, from you, Alien=Demons or good Aliens=good/bad angels/demons, people ... for a moment think that the whole Bible is the grandest propaganda piece in the history of this planet(it was nevetheless overwritten 100-times + even "if" it was dictated God, it was still written down by erroneus people, and because God, as you think too, should be impossibly dificult to comperhend, you must accept that people make errors or cannot understand what is said to them by this "being"), and that in reality the roles were either changed or more real - that there exists unlimited shades of gray, nobody is entirely good and evil(by the way what do you define as good or evil, I think there is as much answers to it as there is peoples on this dustbowl of a planet):
Why in the freezing hell the God from the Bible is adapted to modern day problems ... Mainly old Testament meanings, that many, poor, little, Americans are hopelessly hardwired to. I personally believe in the Creator, not God, God is supersttious, authoritative name created by primitive tribal people in the Antique of the Fertile Half-Moon. My "Creator"

is omnipresent (in each damn tree, flower, stone, cell, M-theory string ... it is interesting to note that the spanish Inqusition in the 16th century in SA was very pis.ed of it, because it not get well with scriptures, the same goes for American Founding fathers e.g. Puritans, which were banned from england for their fanaticism and non-pragmatism and were a branch of the switzelands fanatic burn-staker "Huldrych Zwingli" crowd, who in the end was burned by his own followers ... they were, how to say, very nervous and fed-up with native believes on God and his presence "in everything"),

omnipotent(capable of "everything", like talking to you WITHOUT any sort of angels-messengers, or being capable to do everything without the Angels at all)

and omniscient ( why in the .... , e.g. Cain and Abel - WTStuff, Cain needed to kill Abel to be noticed by God, AFTERWARDS! or other examples like MASSIVE signs of shizo-frenia with the names in the Bible : "Lord God" or "God" ,each name with different permanent set of altitudes and moods and points of view) and

omni-forgiving ... the "God" from the New testament is more like it, but well, confess to yourselfs ... the old Yahwe was a real, how to say it diplomaticaly, "pest", go and read it.

This is a display of my points of view. One thing that I want add to this. I have a bad feeling that the bad aliens are among us and are fueling these superstitious and supernatural opinions and incidents with super-scinece like touchable holographs or telepathic displaing of things that don´t exist only to trap us in the confines of our brains to prevent a full awekening to their presence and an explosion of inventions and science once we would abolish the weil that they had shrouded our sight.

My two cents.

Durabys.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Excellent! I'll be watching this and posting my thoughts later!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hmm, i'd be the last person to make gun of this guy, hes super intelligent

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the post True-seer

Wonderful stuff! I am glad there has been recent effort to put this together, both old and new evidence.
Here is an additional link to watch all 3 episodes...

www.sidereel.com...

peace.....

[edit on 5-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I've been recording this show on my DVR. So far I am very impressed by the sheer volume of information. It sparked some great conversations around my house. I encourage everyone to check Ancient Aliens out. Episode 1 was amazing, episode 2 was meh, episode 3 was amazing too. I learned a lot of things I had no idea about like that one pyramid thats olmost twice as big as the egyptian pyramids, and the band of holes near the nazca lines.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

Hmm, i'd be the last person to make gun of this guy, hes super intelligent

Wasnt making fun of him (personally) - I respect his work and think hes a great guy.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thanks man watched the 1st two episodes already really enjoying a couple things i didn't know like the gliders that were found actually flew when modelled to man sized proportions.

that made me go

Nice S&F for you

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
All I can say about this series is: BAD ASS!
Seriously though, I am happy to see that everyone enjoys it as much as me.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by voyagerboy
Also, I'm just damn jealous of Giorgio Tsoukalos' hair! HA

Voyagerboy
OKC

my thoughts exactly!
gotta love his hair. hehehe

also first time i saw Bill Birnes on tv without Sunglasses! that alone made my day!

anyway back on topic
the series has been pretty entertaining, but that's all... unfortunately they omitted certain facts just so it wouldn't interfere in their theories.

but i mean it's just tv, it's supposed to be entertaining.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Not to be a poo-pooer or anything, but didn't it ever cross your mind that they are as likely to be proving the existence of previously advanced civilizations that inhabited the Earth, rather than just assuming it had to come from an extraterrestrial source?

I'm not saying either conclusion is wrong, but merely pointing out that either scenario is as equally likely, no?

i totally agree with you on this and am a big believer in the whole lost super race thing! these shows are absolutely full of evidence in my mind.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just finished watching it. Thanks SO much for posting this on here. It really gets you thinking, and the whole ancient alien theory has a lot more credibility then I had originally thought before watching this series

Going to be trying to show other people I know this stuff, it's seriously mind blowing!

S/F

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghr54321

Likewise. For me the best crop circle documentary I've seen was"Crop Circles Crossover From Another Dimension"
I'm sure you've all seen it though...

I agree!

As for the hair: Tsoukalos - Twitter

Still love the show..

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Im goin to watch it again, since i dont have anything else to do

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
great show I watched it today

recommended

new topics