It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is some awesome info about Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Here is some awesome info about Water

BIO WATER, THE PERFECT WATER CATALYST

The foundation of our product line is BIO WATER…

The word BIO…. means LIFE OF ALL LIVING THINGS, and that truly described this unique ‘one of a kind’ living water
catalyst.

ELECTROLITIC ACTIVITY

The introduction of key essential minerals produces electrolytes which stimulates increased oxygen in the water, giving it a fresh, clean taste that you won’t find even in the most expensive bottled waters. You can literally taste the difference and will crave the Bio Water. And by increasing the oxygen level in the drinking water, y
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Alot of people have no idea what they are drinking. The water they drink for instance consists primarily an acid base which is actually detrimental to the human body. My first suggestion is the read the information proposed on the link provided above and understand how incredible this product is. Under the literature tab a brief description is provided as to its health benefits. I use it! and Love it! My body is healthy and I do not suffer illness in the least.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by searchingdallas09

The International Bottled Water Association reported U.S. bottled water sales
exceeded 7.3 billion gallons with a total value of 9.8 billion during
2005...Pepsi known as AquafFina water sold approx 1.8 billion $ in
2008. the US drinks more bottled water than any other beverage, other
than carbonated soft drinks.

Asian doctors report .....it takes 32 glasses of 'pure water' to offset one
can of soda pop.......

Bottled water on grocery store shelves is likely to be acidic with an
ORP of positive.....(should be negative)

Check out the acid/alkaline content of the following products in order
of their acidity:

ph (pH) ORP
Soda 2.0
Powerade 2.6
AMP 2.7
Lipton 2.8
Gatorade 2.9
Full Throttle 2.9
Red Bull 3.3
Propel Fitness Water 3.37 +305
Perrier 4.91 +478
AquaFina 5.96 +431
Poland Springs 6.31 +390
Figi 6.65 +406
Penta 6.67 +789
Smart Water 6.97 +368
NEUTRAL SCALE 7.0
Dasani 7.2 +378
Evian 7.53 +390
Bio Water - Oregon over 9.5 -227

The Bio Water catalyst offers you all three...and the big plus....
Bio Water holds and does not disipate with time....Recent
tests shows that after 29 years in the market place, Bio Water
remains its status of high pH, dissolved oxygen and
naturally occuring electrolites.

The choice is yours. Dis-ease thrives in an acid enviornment
and lack of oxygen and hydration.

pH means potential hydrogen. Ever one-point decrease on the
pH scale is 10 times more aacidic. For example, a pH of 2.0
is 100m000 times more acidic than a pH of neutral or 7.0 on the scale.

If we want health benefits of water, we must keep the sytem
in a more alkaline state and hydrated well...high ph (pH)
(depending on how you want to spell it) together with high oxygen levels,
naturally occuring electrolites, 12 Amino Acids in the 64 Bio Gold minerals
(all found in the make up of the human body), your choice is ... Bio Water

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I know another fascinating fact about water.

Are you ready for this one?............It's wet!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Alot of people have no idea what they are drinking. The water they drink for instance consists primarily an acid base which is actually detrimental to the human body.

False, this is just a marketing gimmick made up by people who sell these alkaline water products. Pure water has a PH of 7 which is neither alkaline or acidic and cannot be made by "electrolysis". In order for it to be alkaline something needs to get added to the watter what they normally do is add magnesium sodium or calcium. So just by some supplements and down them with a glass of normal water.
If you really want to "balance" the ph in your stomach go get some calcium/magnesium pills, you will get the same results because alkaline water is neutralized in your stomach by all the strong acidic fluids.

I use it! and Love it! My body is healthy and I do not suffer illness in the least.

Yes a claim that can be duplicated by people drinking more water. These alkaline waters are very expensive so people tend to drink more of it to get their moneys worth. Every one would feel better if they drank more water.

Just as an experiment use this alkaline water to water a plant and have some more and keep a fish in there. Then see what this "good" water can do.

It is also interesting that the "health benifits" that are mentioned on each of these healthy water sites are worded very oddly. None of them really make a claim (because it would be false advertising) instead they just tell you that the tap water is bad for you. Most of them are not even trying to sell you the water a lot of these companies are trying to get distributors because the product is not worth it so they try to sell it in bulk to hide the cost per bottle.

You should look up Alkalosis...

Bio Water - Oregon over 9.5 -227

Why stop there Bleach has a ph of 12 and ammonia has a ph of 11

This whole thing is written like an advertisement for this stuff. Are you a distributor for Bio-Water?

This is gret if you go to their little document section the first thing they say is if you do not keep an alkaline PH you will die lol
www.biowater.com...
That is true but misleading, ill break it down like this for ya. Say i sell little dolls and i say if you own one your heart will keep beating and if your heart stops beating you will die. True but the doll has nothing to do with it.
Your body will balance it's self out, dont believe me? Drink a 12 pack of coke and eat 10 lemons and watch yourself not die.
If you go off their PH chart bleach has a PH of 9.5 which should be really good for you right? and according to them there is no reason why bleach should not "kill" cancer cells.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by zaiger]

new topics

top topics

join