It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland's New EU Friendly Gov't

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hello members of ATS. I would like to begin by saying I have been a longtime lurker and just recently began to have a more active role...this is my first thread. So please forgive me if some of you think this is being dragged out, but I believe this is still an important and hot topic regarding the EU and NWO.
I would also like to note that I am a Polish citizen however born Canadian. I still have plenty of family back in Poland so this hits close to home, as my family and I have rubbed shoulders with some of those murdered.

Nearly a month ago amateur footage was released showing Russian authorities at the crash site killing off the few survivors of the plane crash. But how did they get there before any Emergency Personnel? If Mr. Kaczynski, including many other high-ranking government and military officials, were originally planned to land at the Smolensk Airport; wouldn't there be at least some sort of "Welcome Committee" to greet such important people to such an important and historical anniversary date of the Katyn Massacre?
Also note that only one person was possibly "seen" (apparently waving to the cameraman). If about 98 people were on board, where did all the bodies go? There was none at all seen in the footage. None in the trees, none in the debris of the plane crash. Yet we see papers and cloth seats strewn around a huge circumference in the forest. The plane didn't fall thousands of feet from the sky. It apparently hit trees, so it must of been low and slow enough in an attempt to land (despite weather conditions). A crash from such height and speed does not just "explode". Note that previous crashes in similar fashions (including horrendous weather) have SOME survivors (often with serious critical injuries, but alive none the less), and ALL bodies are usually recovered without being charred to be unrecognizable.
It has also been reported by TV24.pl (a polish news site- sorry i dont know how to use Google translator)
the the runway lights (constructed from yellow plastic and NO BULBS!) were not working! The reporter claims to have even spoken with law enforcement who were taking the "reflectors" and putting IN bulbs that were taken away from the crash scene earlier. Hmmmmm.... the pictures even show how ghetto this airport really is. These "lamps" were wired to Wooden columns. Why were they even choosing to land at this airport when the plane full of journalists landed with no problems at all at Katyn?
Also, why has neither the black boxes nor audio recordings have been released to the Polish government, but only transcripts?

Please also take note of Poland's political history. This is not the first time the country's president has been killed in a plane crash. In 1920, President Sikorski died when the B-24 Liberator he was flying in crashed into the sea shortly after taking off from British-held Gibraltar. This was shortly after he was calling the Soviets to investigate the Katyn Massacre.
Is it a coincidence that BOTH presidents, who were both passionate about democracy, and their nations independence during turbulent political times, happen to die from plane crashes? Let alone the irony of how the Katyn Massacre surrounds both deaths.

Moving on from these questions
(continued next page)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
(continued from above)

Poland was the only country in the EU that refused to strengthen its currency, as the Zloty being weak was benefiting the Polish economy in exports, employment and tax revenues. The national bank governor had said he would not take loans from the IMF. But after the governor’s untimely death the IMF loans have started against his plans.
Poland is the only country that is not in recession in Europe, it’s actually grown last year, and growth projections are even higher for next year. Its debt is quite low compared to other countries at around 50% of its GDP. The IMF were wanting the Polish government to embrace the Euro as the sole unit of money, even though the polish Zloty has grown in value against the sinking Euro.
I am also noting that Poland and Italy were the only nations to attempt to veto the EU climate change plans.
But since all the people that were in the IMF's way to implement a NWO in the EU are now gone, Poland can now be expected to fluidly follow the new plan. Tusk’s party is predicted to win the next presidential election. The only two other presidential candidates died in the crash. The date of the election has been moved up from October to June, giving Tusk’s party the advantage.

What are your thoughts?

[edit on 5/5/2010 by InnerTruths]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
and not only is it EU friendly but russian friendly too... the events after the plane crash will prove wether or not the crash was an accident or a planned downing...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The deeper I dig, the more unreal it gets. So many people will stand to profit from this. All for the agenda of the NWO. This is just the start, just watch.
I wish none of this was real.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thank you for the information, as I had been wondering what was really happening over in Europe. It sounds like things are very chaotic, with the EU out of money, and also experiencing what seems like some power shifting among the other countries.

It is interesting to note that this happened around the same time that the IMF was attempting to come up with the money to help bail out Greece and possibly the EU. I know that Poland had a real economy and that they were doing better that the other countries over in Europe.

When there is mass chaos in Europe, they are out of money, a volcano, and power shifts in the other governments over there, it reminds me of the assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria. The textbooks do not always tell exactly what really happened, as they are a summary of events, that are written after the fact, and they do not tell the whole story.

Maybe things will work out better in the future, but right now it kind of seems like a war may have started already. Governments do not create panic and mass chaos, so no one would know what is actually happening. But that is just one theory, and I sure hope it is not correct.

I am an optimist by nature, so I am not that worried. However, citizens in the Western world need to remember that if things get more chaotic, no one is going to come to help you, as they will be busy doing other more important things. It will not be like Katrina, where the military brings you food and water, after a week, but still they were there. Be prepared just in case you are without power or water for a little while.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have come across more information, regarding the investigation and the video clip of the crash site.

Polish prosecutors are looking for the person who shot a video clip of the crash site of the Tupolev 154 in Smolensk on April 10th, Polskaweb reports. The clip lasting 84 seconds shows no signs of bodies, clothes or personal belongings at the crash site even though about 100 people in the 172-seat plane allegedly died in the crash. Four gunshots can be heard. Figures seen moving between the trees appear to locate and then shoot the four crew members who survived. The film has been confirmed to be authentic by Polish investigators. It has emerged that the film was shot by an employee of a car show room close to the crash site who uploaded the film onto the internet, and not by a journalist called Adrij Mendierej as first claimed.

Source

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
More key information! I think this is very important stuff. This reveals big clue in regards to who fashioned this incident.

Kaczynski had in his possession a report on the activities of the WSI that he planned to publish as well as a list of 60 people who worked for it including politicians, journalists millionaires and business chiefs who also helped German companies, Telekom, VW, Siemens MAN expand their operations in Poland.
Kaczynski’s report contained information on how WSI agents helped the
Russian mafia get control of the country’s energy sector as well as
the Germans to destroy the Polish coal industry by means of the use of
a carbon cap and trade under the pretext of global warming. WSI agents
Kwasniewski, Lech Walesa as well as Poland’s millionaires played a key
role in bringing Tusk, Klich und Komorowski to power.

Putin and Tusk last week sealed a contract blocked by Kaczynski and
worth a 100 million euros for Gazprom to deliver gas to Poland even
though Poland has its own gas reserves.

Source

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Who was in the cockpit?

Russian officials investigating the plane crash which killed the Polish president Lech Kaczynski and more than 90 others say three non-crew members were in the cockpit before the plane went down.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This puzzle just keeps getting more complicated. I am not understanding why Russian authorities are STILL not releasing the black boxes to the Polish government. I mean, at least for the sake of Lech's twin brother Jarosław. Give him the decency of some kind of closure. I can't imagine what this is all like for him, while trying to run his political party. They are demanding answers, but are getting very few, selective answers.

All this information posted in here will be updated constantly.

[edit on 19/5/2010 by InnerTruths]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I found this on youtube. There are some interesting pictures shown. Please take a look.

*i don't know how to link these youtube videos. I used the code but it's still not showing up?*

[edit on 19/5/2010 by InnerTruths]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Another news article I came across this week that I thought I should add into this thread. This is the original polish news article. Click here for the english translation.

According to the majority of opinion (except for Tusk and his party) in Poland regarding the investigation into the crash, which is headed by Yuri Czajka, under the supervision of the country's prosecutor general; most poles are feeling that the investigation so far is not being handled they way it Should. The people are criticizing Czajka, noting how his previous high profile investigations have been "dusted under the rug". The most well known case was that of Anna Politkovskaya, who was murdered on 7 October 2006, the day of Putin's birthday. The journalist was known for being an outspoken opposition on the policies regarding the Chechnya crimes. According to foreign commentators, the case to date has yet to be clarified and closed.
I have no faith in this ever being resolved, so that the conspirators can let their imaginations run wild, leaving the real criminals roaming free under illusion of a "helping hand from mother russia".

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
InnerTruths, witam... Polaka.
Few things from me:

It has also been reported by TV24.pl

It may be a problem, if you are visualizing our country by such ..media.
Few men from capital city with gigantic cash are trying to tell us/you that everything is OK here. IT is bull#. THEY have cash, capital have cash too, rest don't.
Propaganda of success - media and Tusk gvmt are happy, hard to be unhappy with their wages.

Poland is the only country that is not in recession in Europe

First of all, realize, that MANY people after retirement have c.a. 270-300 EUROs for a month here, while many communist assholes have 4x more.
Then, realize, that we have c.a. 2 mln of uneymployed men WITHOUT real income.
Then realize, that 42% of people that took bank credits are NOT ABLE to pay it off now.
Flat/house prices are ridiculous here, young people cannot find normal job, not to mention stabilization.
Young people are told that education is crucial - ok, it is crucial, but it ends with whole bunch of feeble priv colleges absolvents thrown into vacuum.
No real KNOWLEDGE is sold, they are getting just paper.
No plan, no logic, nothing.
BUT Marshall(dude that is going to be President soon) is able to say HOW MUCH more absolvents we do have now(as if it was his merit). We are SO #in modern, yeah.

Every month payments are rising, but not wages.
People are tired of reading and hearing these ultraoptimistic revelations about our country here already, while real image is not that nice.
People are afraid of Euro and maybe you should realize WHY, i.e. my mother is getting 237 euros after 28 years of job related to medicine(x-rays, hazardous env.) BRUTTO.
78% of that is going for bills. Do you think we want higher prices after losing Zloty?
Taxes are insane here, but these money are just wanishing.

I feel sad while reading another post about my country made by people from outside.
Again and again.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by potential_problem]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem
InnerTruths, witam... Polaka.
Few things from me:

It has also been reported by TV24.pl

It may be a problem, if you are visualizing our country by such ..media.
Few men from capital city with gigantic cash are trying to tell us/you that everything is OK here. IT is bull#. THEY have cash, capital have cash too, rest don't.

Poland is the only country that is not in recession in Europe

First of all, realize, that MANY people after retirement have c.a. 270-300 EUROs for a month here, while many communist assholes have 4x more.
Then, realize, that we have c.a. 2 mln of uneymployed men WITHOUT real income.
Then realize, that 42% of people that took bank credits are NOT ABLE to pay it off now.
Flat/house prices are ridiculous here, young people cannot find normal job, not to mention stabilization.
Every month payments are rising, but not wages.
People are tired readinh these ultraoptimistic revelations about our country while real image is not that nice.

I feel sad while reading another post about my country made by people from ouside.
Again and again.

Potential_problem, thank you for your replies. I realize that actually being in Poland during this time will certainly give very different perspectives. Although I am not physically there, I have all my family who is, and many friends who do still live there who I keep in contact with regularly.
I realize that there is a big social gap in Poland, thats why I do not live there anymore. Last time I was in Poland was the mid 90's, and I remember what I have witnessed. I used to live in housing projects near the military base by Gdynia. I was one of those kids who used to have to beg on the street for a piece of bread. Every bottle I found from a passed out drunk, I stole so I could get some money to get some food.

I am sorry if by my posts seemed too "optimistic" for your liking, but that is the reality. I never made up the numbers about the nations GDP and Currencies. It is fact.
Poland is not in good standing, like many Eurozone countries, but it's been economically more stable than the rest during the recession. That is not to say that there are not any problems there.
Unemployment and working classes are an issue in all nations during this time. It's just that some are a little better off than others.

I am sorry that you misread the tones of my posts. I understand the internet is a hard place to have a discussion because you cannot see emotion, just letters. But please realize my intent is to not paint all of Poland in good light when it is actually dark.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I've updated my earlier post, read it again, please.
Look, i am sure, that optimist may see it other way.
I just cannot agree with numbers while reality is not showing that effect.
I live in country sold by our friends after WWII, then my country was being destroyed, culturally, mentally and physically for years by russians.
now we are sold to UE.

I understand the internet is a hard place to have a discussion because you cannot see emotion, just letters.

Yup, i am aware of that..on other side - trying to make my post emotional i am quite ridiculous, i think...

it's been economically more stable

let me ask you again - you know that from TVN24? main tv company that makes water from off our brains, lol!?
Sir, tell your parents to live for 237 euro per person for a month.
Then watch TVN.
I could imagine this is so called.."COLATERAL DAMAGE" for our so called freeeedom.
Have you ever seen men taking loans just to pay for electricity or food?
I bet that actual gvmt after 2 years of doing NOTHING is not going to give UE REAL view of wtf is going on here.

----
You want to know what is funniest, actually?
Every time i see something about Auschwitz concentration camp in CNN(you know, that US propaganda tube) - they are telling to the people, that Auschwitz is POLISH concentration camp. But damn, they are our friends too, NICE.
So, we do have german friends, russian friends, then US friends, and look, goddamn plane crashed.
export bs forever.
another funny story: i remember talk with young french who suddenly asked me about my wages.
After i told him, he said he gets more allowance monthly.
Europe made their marketplace here and it is quite a market, shame that native businesses are dying day by day(taxes, prices, costs).
For people from outside we may look stable - for me it is simple-AS LONG as PEOPLE ARE TAKING LOANS, we are stable, YEAH.

This is why i am not optimistic, and every post about my country on feeble foras are ennerving me lately.

sorry for my poor english, i am selflearner...
sorry for offtopic too.

We do not need more SUVs, nor Predators, we do not need propaganda, as reality tends to look like Greece not Hawaii. I feel sorry for Greeks, i do know how they feel like now.

-----
First thing signed by Komorowski marshall(temporary president) was NEW, SHINY contract for polish troops for US Afghanistan war. Who will pay for this bs?
Got picture?
-----

..i'd like to live in Canada..your country looks like good place for living...

----------------
ahh btw i can see you have no newest info about plane crash - so, imagine what they told us today...

PLANE WAS on AUTOPILOT until last FIVE SECONDS before crash.
and now, for first time i must say here: what the HELL.
can someone imagine automated landing on airport without EQUIPMENT for this, with 200metres of visibility?
This is really, really insane.
Vide: meaconing.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I've updated my earlier post, read it again, please.
Look, i am sure, that optimist may see it other way.
I just cannot agree with numbers while reality is not showing that effect.
I live in country sold by our friends after WWII, then my country was being destroyed, culturally, mentally and physically for years by russians.
now we are sold to UE.

I understand. Poland is my country too! I am angry to see the oppression that has never lifted since the WWII. I was part of the population, and the rest of my family still lives there. I am scared for my country and family, friends.

let me ask you again - you know that from TVN24? main tv company that makes water from off our brains, lol!?
Sir, tell your parents to live for 237 euro per person for a month.
Then watch TVN.

No, I know it from my own research from MANY sources. All major media networks report lots of disinformation, I agree, and most are politically biased. I used that link mainly for the pictures, and the main point of the airport not having any real lights that were working.
Also, FYI, I am a lady.
When I lived in Poland in the 90's, we lived on ZERO EUROS and ZERO zloty! Like I said, I had to beg to be able to eat.
The only thing I was provided was a roof over my head at night (better than nothing at all!).

Have you ever seen men taking loans just to pay for electricity or food?
I bet that actual gvmt after 2 years of doing NOTHING is not going to give UE REAL view of wtf is going on here.

Thats what I am doing right now actually. I lost my job earlier this year and have been living off credit to credit. There are almost no jobs where I live right now. It's very hard. Soon I will have to disconnect my internet..
Poland is not the only one going through hard times! This is a GLOBAL economic MELTDOWN! All because of the head honchos brought to you by the Trilateral Commission.

This is why i am not optimistic, and every post about my country on feeble foras are ennerving me lately.
sorry for my poor english, i am selflearner...

I completely understand, and sorry you feel that way. But I am not much into fear mongering the people. There are two sides to every coin.
And your english is actually very good! Keep it up

First thing signed by Komorowski marshall(temporary president) was NEW, SHINY contract for polish troops for US Afghanistan war. Who will pay for this bs?
Got picture?

My Primeminister Stephen Harper signed that too! Our countries have much in common! The people will be taxed to hell for the sake of bloody drugs, money and oil.

PLANE WAS on AUTOPILOT until last FIVE SECONDS before crash.
and now, for first time i must say here: what the HELL.
can someone imagine automated landing on airport without EQUIPMENT for this, with 200metres of visibility?
This is really, really insane.

Thank you for the new information! PLEASE feel free to post anything you hear. I would appreciate your contributions greatly!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Things are going weirder now:

Imagine, that we are told that actually it is possible to decode TEN PERCENT of blackbox content only.
This is serious issue:
My gvmt's plane crashed, and OTHER country holds ALL EVIDENCE.
I am trying to imagine similar situation, if it was US plane on RU soil.

So:
- machine was flying on autopilot until last 5.x seconds before crash;
- man that was set as flight controller said in media(10.04.10), that pilots weren't able to communicate with him properly, while they WERE communicating A-ok.
- blackbox data from DOZENS of tragic plane crashes(my condolences for families of these, really, i know how devastating is to lose family member due to crash) are recoverable in 97% of cases, look here:
www.airdisaster.com...
aviation-safety.net...
www.tailstrike.com...
Planes are bombed, planes are falling from the sky from 10 kilometres, colliding, and look, blackboxes are FULLY RECOVERABLE.
Now, that plane had fallen from 30 metres, fuselage EVAPORATED, and after month we have information that TEN PERCENT of blackbox content is available to recover.
- actually, here in Poland we are distracted by flood, and it is serious problem - another one is, that actually we have ALMOST ZERO info about crash because of that, our capital is feared by flood, while 1/3 of poland is flooded,
politics care more about goddamn(STILL SAFE) capital, than people that already lost their whole posessions, propaganda is full-ON there.
You may watch how bad situation is there(courtes(s)y of Euronews, probably ONLY UE infochannel that i can stand):
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And your english is actually very good!

Far from that, but thanks

When I lived in Poland in the 90's

Ahh, i did not know that, 90's were good times, people believed in politics...all that is gone now, damn;/

we lived on ZERO EUROS and ZERO zloty! Like I said, I had to beg to be able to eat. The only thing I was provided was a roof over my head at night

Such experiences are useful - it builds element of compassion and understanding, rare thing novadays.

Sory for multiple edits - i am trying to fix errors in my msg..slowly.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by potential_problem]

top topics

join