Do you have what it takes to become an Agent for Truth Suppression? Always wanted to baffle the people who think they've got it all together? Do you
love your Government so much, that you'll do whatever it takes to belittle those that mocks it, distributes concepts and ideologies that seek to
change it, or makes claims that they have proof of conspiracy against it?
Do you think an exciting career in Information dissemination is the right job for you? Then you've come to the right place, to learn all that you'll
ever need to know, about what it takes to do your job well! Welcome to...
The Disinformation Manifesto
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
by David Martin ("DC Dave")
Strong, credible allegations of high-level criminal activity can bring down a government. When the government lacks an effective, fact-based defense,
other techniques must be employed. The success of these techniques depends heavily upon a cooperative, compliant press and a mere token opposition
1. Dummy up. If it’s not reported, if it’s not news, it didn’t happen.
2. Wax indignant. This is also known as the “How dare you?” gambit.
3. Characterize the charges as 'rumors' or, better yet, 'wild rumors'” If, in spite of the news blackout, the public is still able to learn
about the suspicious facts, it can only be through 'rumors'” (If they tend to believe the 'rumors' it must be because they are simply
'paranoid' or 'hysterical'”)
4. Knock down straw men. Deal only with the weakest aspects of the weakest charges. Even better, create your own straw men. Make up wild rumors (or
plant false stories) and give them lead play when you appear to debunk all the charges, real and fanciful alike.
5. Call the skeptics names like 'conspiracy theorist', 'nutcase', 'ranter', 'kook', 'crackpot', and, of course, 'rumor monger'” Be sure,
too, to use heavily loaded verbs and adjectives when characterizing their charges and defending the 'more reasonable' government and its defenders.
You must then carefully avoid fair and open debate with any of the people you have thus maligned. For insurance, set up your own 'skeptics' to shoot
6. Impugnant motives. Attempt to marginalize the critics by suggesting strongly that they are not really interested in the truth but are simply
pursuing a partisan political agenda or are out to make money (compared to over-compensated adherents to the government line who, presumably, are
7. Invoke authority. Here the controlled press and the sham opposition can be very useful.
8. Dismiss the charges as 'old news'”
9. Come half-clean. This is also known as 'confession and avoidance' or 'taking the limited hangout route'” This way, you create the impression
of candor and honesty while you admit only to relatively harmless, less-than-criminal “mistakes.” This stratagem often requires the embrace of a
fall-back position quite different from the one originally taken. With effective damage control, the fall-back position need only be peddled by stooge
skeptics to carefully limited markets.
10. Characterize the crimes as impossibly complex and the truth as ultimately unknowable.
11. Reason backward, using the deductive method with a vengeance. With thoroughly rigorous deduction, troublesome evidence is irrelevant. E.g. We have
a completely free press. If evidence exists that the Barrack Obama's 'Birth Certificate' was forged, they would have reported it. They haven’t
reported it so there is no such evidence. Another variation on this theme involves the likelihood of a conspiracy leaker and a press who would report
12. Require the skeptics to solve the crime completely. E.g. If Foster was murdered, who did it and why?
13. Change the subject. This technique includes creating and/or publicizing distractions.
14. Lightly report incriminating facts, and then make nothing of them. This is sometimes referred to as “bump and run” reporting.
15. Baldly and brazenly lie. A favorite way of doing this is to attribute the “facts” furnished the public to a plausible-sounding, but anonymous,
16. Expanding further on numbers 4 and 5, have your own stooges 'expose' scandals and champion popular causes. Their job is to pre-empt real
opponents and to play 99-yard football. A variation is to pay rich people for the job who will pretend to spend their own money.
17. Flood the Internet with agents. This is the answer to the question, “What could possibly motivate a person to spend hour upon hour on Internet
news groups defending the government and/or the press and harassing genuine critics?” Don t the authorities have defenders enough in all the
newspapers, magazines, radio, and television? One would think refusing to print critical letters and screening out serious callers or dumping them
from radio talk shows would be control enough, but, obviously, it is not.
I'm pretty sure that by now, people here on Above Top Secret all recognize tactics deployed by other members that heavily rely upon this Manifesto.
To most folks, people who deploy these tactics are known as 'Drones', 'Shills', or 'disinfo agents'. Every now and then, and actual 'sheeple'
will arrive on ATS and disseminate information out of a sincere belief...
lol, trust me when I say that that is rare...
Organizations that are well versed in the use of these tactics are:
1. Law Enforcement
2. the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States
3. Counterparts of other countries, of the C.I.A.
4. Mossad of Israel
5. the Jewish Defense League of Israel and the United States
6. Hammas of Syria
7. Hezbola of Lebenon
8. Palestinian Liberation Organization
9. I.S.I. of Pakistan
10. Majestic of Great Britain
11. Politicians - any politician...
12. Mass Media - a.k.a. Fox News, C.N.N., A.P., B.B.C., C.B.S., N.B.C., A.B.C., Rueters, T.B.S.
13. Last but not least... Satan, the Devil. A.K.A., the Father of the lie, Great Serpent, Great Dragon, Lucifer, Nicodemus, Azazel, Belial,
Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Mefistopholese, Jubilex, Abracax, Set, Loki, Shaitan, and others.
Oh, there's one job prerequisite you'll need prior to deployment, and that is, if you utilize these techniques, you cannot be a Christian because
being a Christian will interfere with your ability to perform, as these tactics are taught fluently in Hell... where you will be going once you begin
Disinformation Deployment and choose to sign the contract of your soul over to your mentor...
Lead by example, follow by choice... Have a grand day!
[edit on 5-5-2010 by DarkspARCS]