It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Golden Puppet - Gold Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
When I was just beginning to get into conspiracy theories, I looked into the value of the dollar and why that was. What I came to was a bank publicly owned called the Federal Reserve, which was said to be owned by major money families such as the Rothschild's and the Rockefeller's and so on. If your a believer in the conspiracy theory that the people who own the banks which fund the country essentially own and run the country, perhaps the escape from being affected by the ridiculous things going on with the money may not be as safe as you think it is.

What I'm referring to of course is gold. Many have hypothesized that perhaps gold would go way down and leave people broke, and while that is possible, I am much more concerned with something else.

Have you seen all of the advertisements about gold on TV? What about all of the advertisements on the computer? Even some on the streets on buildings? Knowing the U.S government, you know that they want control, knowing those who essentially own the U.S government you know they NEED to have control. So, why would they allow something like gold investing to replace money to interfere with their plans?

Unless, they get something out of it. You see, the less people use money in America, the less they have control over the country. So, what if the Rockefeller's and Rothschild's aren't being rebelled against the way it is intended, maybe we are falling into a trap.

I hate talking about this stuff or hearing about it as it depresses me, but this has been on my mind for a while now, so I decided that there was no reason I couldn't share. I'm not interested in insults, just your opinions.

The Protector

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The United States Gold Reserve Act of January 30, 1934 required that all gold and gold certificates held by the Federal Reserve be surrendered and vested in the sole title of the United States Department of the Treasury.

The Gold Reserve Act outlawed most private possession of gold, forcing individuals to sell it to the Treasury, after which it was stored in Fort Knox and other locations. The act also changed the nominal price of gold from $20.67 per troy ounce to $35.

A year earlier, in 1933, Executive Order 6102 had made it a criminal offense for U.S. citizens to own or trade gold anywhere in the world, with exceptions for some jewelry and collector's coins. These prohibitions were relaxed starting in 1964 -- gold certificates were again allowed for private investors on April 24, 1964, although the obligation to pay the certificate holder on demand in gold specie would not be honored. By 1975 Americans could again freely own and trade gold.

Gold Reserve Act

I hope that answers your question.

History will repeat itself.

GM

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Grey Magic]

new topics

join