It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Unauthorized person was in cabin of crashed Polish Tu-154

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

**Unauthorized person was in cabin of crashed Polish Tu-154

english.ruvr.ru

An unauthorized person was in a cabin of the Tu-154 plane which crashed near Smolensk on 10 April, killing the Polish President Lech Kaczynski and 95 other passengers on board. Experts say the unidentified voice can be heard on the plane`s recorder, the Polish TVN-24 channel reported on Wednesday. Though only four people are allowed to stay in the presidential plane`s cabin- captain, second pilot, navigator and an engineer, there was someone else.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The Plot thickens. Now it could have been a flight attendant or a security person or who knows. The only thing for sure we do know (at present) is there was someone in there that shouldn't have been.

I saw the US investigators were joining in yesterday. I hope they can get to the bottom of this and that it was just an accident.

It just seems to me that the release of the black box tapes is taking way too long. The longer this goes on the worse it will look for Russia-IMO.

english.ruvr.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I got to thinking about this article. Notice how the story indicates the Head Polish Prosecuter has yet to make a comment etc.

Isn't that just so telling of this whole problem? Russia is in control of everything. Granted it happened there but-coming out/leaking out this type of thing will just cause more distrust.

Especially if the Polish authorities do not agree with the Russian final assessment. I think the one thing the Poles have going for them is the Russian who will want the truth to get out (whatever that maybe) and will leak that truth.

Probably to the fashion of an old Cold War spy novel setting. IF this wasn't an accident-regardless if Russian was directly involved, it could change Eastern Europe for decades to come. So much distrust there-rightfully so I think.

join