It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden "Alive and Well In Iran"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden - the world's most wanted man - is alive and well and living in Iran, according to a documentary.

He has given up the caves of Afghanistan or - as more recently believed - Pakistan, and is now living under the protection of Iran's Revolutionary Guard, it is claimed.

Bin Laden, his wife and family have been in the Islamic republic since 2003, the Feathered Cocaine documentary on Fox News alleges.

The film is about one of the world's leading falconers, Alan Parrot, who says he knows all about bin Laden through the world of falconry.

The sport is hugely popular in the Middle East, with the best birds selling for more than £700,000 to the region's richest and most influential people.

:: YouTube video featuring Feathered Cocaine's makers.
These same people conduct business while on hunting forays and, according to Mr Parrot, that was how he came to learn about bin Laden's whereabouts.

The film shows a contact of Mr Parrot's speaking to Icelandic film-makers Om Marino Arnarson and Thorkell S Hardarson.

The contact, described as a warlord from northern Iran, says he has met bin Laden six times since March 2003 on hunting trips inside Iran.

The man adds that bin Laden is "relaxed and healthy" and travels around with only four bodyguards.

The warlord, Mr Parrot explains, only agreed to talk because one of the falconer's men had saved his life. "This was his repayment. He was asked to talk. He wasn't happy about it."

The last meeting with bin Laden that he knew about was in 2008, Mr Parrot says.

"There may have been more since then, but I haven't talked to my source since we left Iran," the falconer adds.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I heard is daughter is a model or something. I may have to look her up.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I smell a CIA dis-info package of crap.

Just my nose.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracydude

Well his daughter and others in his family are hiding in the Saudi Embassy in Iran.

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

Another daughter has recently left Iran

abcnews.go.com...

and his niece is a model and singer
resources2.news.com.au...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Oh yeah, totally agree

Keep milking this thing for all it is worth. So now he is in our next war target Iran. I am guessing when North Korea picks up rhetoric again he will migrate to North Korea and a fabricated story about a leprechaun and a chariot drawn by white horses will soon follow.

Then, once we have destroyed them, then he will move into Virginia where he will befriend some tea party group on some sort of fly fishing expedition.

I think it's funny because we can triangulate the coordinates on this times square wannabe in 1 day but for years Bin Laden can disappear and reappear like the rolls of fat under Star Jones chin.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

The film is about one of the world's leading falconers, Alan Parrot, who says he knows all about bin Laden through the world of falconry.

Don't listen to the Falcons & Parrots. Osama is a Dead Duck!

IRM

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
I smell a CIA dis-info package of crap.

Just my nose.

I was thinking the same thing.......Another reason for the US to attack Iran???

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
feathered coc aine: Interview with the makers

www.youtube.com...

My computer won't let me watch it for some reason so I don't know if they mention Osama...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
great excuse to invade iran . its not like they want to do that is it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Really? According to this he is alive and well in washington? lol

www.news.com.au...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join