It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were there three (3) men arrested for the NYC bomb threat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I was reading a Bloomberg news article that mentioned the testimony of the passengers who were on United Emirates flight EK202, the flight that the alleged suspect boarded just before he was apprehended. Several witnesses mention three men had been arrested, yet I can't find any other news articles to back this claim. Were there really three men arrested and if there were, what part could they have possibly played and why no mention of them by the authorities? So far, by the information that I have looked at thus far, they are saying that this guy, Faisal Shahzad acted alone. If he really did act alone, why were there three people arrested? Could it just have been precautionary or is there something else to this story?

Anyway, here is the snippet of that story:

He and other passengers said they saw the suspect, Faisal Shahzad, and two other men under the custody of police officers as they re-entered the terminal building. They didn’t realize what had happened until they saw ticker headlines on CNN at the JFK terminal.

Source ( Bloomberg Businessweek): Emirates Passengers Didn't Know About Terror Suspect's Arrest

Does anyone else have any other information on the other two "suspects"? It may not amount to anything but we may never know unless we look into the matter.

--airspoon

Edited to add both last sentence and "Bloomber Businessweek" as source.

Edited for grammar.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by airspoon]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well here is some of the interview with Samir Al- Ammari, one of the people quoted mentioning the three suspects.

Here's what he said:

When we get out of aircraft - ok - saw three people with different security and I figure out that the problem its within this people, I don't know about the story. When we enter to the lounge ok I saw the CNN and the story that, I mean Faisal Shahzad he arrested from aircraft end of story (complete story?)

he doesn't state that there were three people in custody, just that there were three people with different security.

FBI agents with police and airport security maybe?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Great find, although I'm wondering why witnesses would tell Bloomberg that there were in fact three men from "coach" in custody. To me, it would be easy to discern agents or security personnel with suspects in custody.

--airspoon

new topics

join