It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in the sky!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
For some time now and quite frequently I must add, I have been seeing what I call UFO's. I call them UFO's because I cannot identify them. I know what our known aircraft looks like in the night sky. These are not them.

I know that there are many who are seeing such things and sorry for being redundant in reporting this again here on ATS but there is one thing that I find peculiar that I have not found that others are reporting.

It is the time in which I am seeing these. It seems that the majority of the sitings are occuring at twilight too an hour or so past or an hour or so too sunrise. I have not seen any UFO's during the daylight hours and maybe 2 or 3 during the night. However, it is during the times I mentioned above that I see these UFO's every day!!!!!!

It seems to me there is a higher chance of seeing these UFO's just before sunrise or just after sunset. Maybe these aliens are thinking that us stupid humans are just too busy in the morning or in the evening to be looking up in the sky. We do tend to be looking down at the ground alot when we walk!

Anyone else notice this?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
your post makes perfect sense.
It's when the light spectrum changes.
This was also brought out in a hollywood
movie entitled "Reign of Fire".

thanks for the post

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
How close do the lights seem to be, and from what direction(if any in particular). Don't forget during twilight hours you can see reflections from birds and airplanes well over 20 miles out because of the angle of the light coming in.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If the lights were to stop in mid-flight they would look like bright stars. I know this because during one of these sitings, one stopped and remained there. If I had not seen it moving across the sky, I could have looked up and believed it to be a star.

I think sometimes they pretend to be stars!

I know these what I have been seeing are not birds or known aircraft.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Maybe the UFO's have a problem cloaking when the light spectrum is changing!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You should really try and get some videos of these lights.

new topics

top topics

join