It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House of Commons - The Regulation of Geoengineering - March 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The following is the all too familiar video of what has commonly been referred to as "Chem Trailing"

www.youtube.com...

Well after reading through the following report I am willing to contend "Cloud seeding" but what I do not appreciate is supposed experts coming on here and other forums and attempting to make us that know what we are seeing sound like idiots because we see jets streaking across the sky leaving trails from one end of the horizon to the other as if that's natural. And now thanks to the following document I believe I have the proof that what we are seeing is indeed an effort by 30 of our Governments to geoengineer our planet with multiple methods cited within including "cloud seeding"

Now of course there are dangers and lets not even get into the cost but apparently they are far outweighed by the need to remove the carbon dioxide. Don't plants remove carbon dioxide. See I'm a man of faith and I believe that no entity knows better than God what this planet needs but apparently man thinks he knows better. There is (of the many cited) one danger that cloud seeding and weather modification may lead to and that is extreme droughts which may endanger the worlds agriculture but at least the countries involved have signed an agreement to not utilize weather modification as a weapon against one another.

Read it for yourself people. I especially liked the bit where they made it snow in China if for nothing else than they thought the people would enjoy it and how they modified the weather to make the 2008 olympics a more enjoyable event. They even talk about a scientist who wants to encapsulate the planet with a net, if you will, with reflective surfaces. Sound crazy, read the document.

www.publications.parliament.uk...

[edit on 5-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What's amazing is how they still cling to notion of "climate change" as if it were scientific fact and not fallacy.
They are indeed messing around with our skies and weather without our permission or even understanding of WHAT they are trying to do all the while using our tax dollars to fund it. God knows what they are actually trying to accomplish with the foolishness.
This is playing God as you say, I heartily agree.
Why can't they leave well enough alone?
S and F

the ebaums link kicks in some malware alert for me. be careful on that site folks!

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Sorry about the ebaums vid. Of the 10 million examples out there I pick one with malware - I'll edit it thanks for the heads up and the response.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have over 7000 images, 30 or so videos, all of GeoEngineering, or as I like to call it,

BULLSH!T from above!

I have about 50 excellent documents on the subject from our very govt and others related to this crime on humanity.

Some conspiracies theories are just that. Theories. But when we have enough evidence and public awareness of this, theres no theory other than reason.

GeoEngineering to further the global warming hoax...
Population Control and mass vaccination...
Cloud Seeding...
GeoEngineering to reduce global warming hoax...
Radar for space based weapons and or craft...
Screening the air to prevent us, the public, from seeing something(s) in the sky...
Lots of reasons why...

But not if.

If is already answered to anyone with a normal brain and thought pattern.

HAARP?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

See this is a real story and my Australia bans small breasts thread gets all the attention. What is wrong with this world? Thanks for the response and I feel your pain exhaustive research has been done to prove something that we can all see everyday and we just cant seem to hit this one home.

But like they say:

"When you are over the target you catch the flak"

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I agree.

No one wants to think about this, but look at the recent CNN article on SmartDust...

This stuff isnt just a mere thought by some insane egodriven nutcase, this is way past pure idea.

I doubt anyone who doubts chem trails sanity.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Oh, Flagged&Saved!

I love when threads have pdf's I dont already have...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
'The United States began technical assistance on clouding seeding to the Mexican state of Coahuila in
1996. Canada uses cloud seeding for hail suppression while Brazil, Argentina and Cuba use it for
precipitation enhancement. In November 2009, Venezuela began cloud seeding operations after El Nino
conditions led to droughts and water rationing in Caracas. Cuba provided technical assistance to Venezuela
in carrying out the program.'

new topics

top topics

join