It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wild markets, AE's Market insight, NWO, Commodities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well, if you recently purchased or fled to GOLD for safety - as you can tell that was a bad decision, a few months ago - the Metal Markets were displaying signs of manipulation. basically, when I announced the stealth bull beginning in US$ a few months back. the current conditions are all ASSETS are declining in fair market value. *Impossible you say... check it out~.
anyway - the dollar is climbing and its basically being exchanged for hard assets which is temporarily causing a slight recovery as the currency begins to flow back into the USA. this is only temporary - remember the value is going to go down as the bulk of bernake's printing efforts repatriate those fancy piece of paper for hard asset rights and the like *the chickens are coming home to roost.* those trillions are not in circulation yet. but they are waiting in the wings to pounce once the markets are forced to sell. once they start they will devalue to a point to where we will weigh them toward the end of China's $ dumping is only beginning - they are driving gold down so they can buy more. same with all commodities - they want the cow not the milk... got it...~

* things coming
* 30% - 50% depreciation of the US$ purchasing power by 2011.
* World Economic Collapse by 2011
* lots of food - all too expensive to eat
* public demands justice for 911 in mass, law suits go forward
* several states demand US Gov to turn over all state property

Turm oil in Thialand and now in Greece and tomarrow in Ireland, UK, Spain and Portugal are part of this NWO take over ... I see this esculating into genocide by
2015. as the demands asked of the people are far above there willingness to heed.
rocks are flying in Greece today - bullets & body bags tomarrow.
they must walk a fine line during these early stages of the total take over of planet earth. they must not trigger the self preservation mechanism in human beings.
they will continue to focus on individuals and ignore the groups. they will set examples. just under the threshold that would cement the population together.

Now I openend this thread telling you if you bought gold your an idiot. well you are not. you are just early to the table and you may starve to death before profit is served.

thats what I see - what do you see coming...?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
thats what I see - what do you see coming...?

a nap !!!!

cuz my . hurts from all this speculation
doomsday gloom

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have been posting for months that it was a risky investment to buy gold.

I feel so vindicated.

I could dig up posts from last year where I railed against gold as a mislead hedge. I bet few listened though lol. Im just a lunatic on ATS right?

My reasoning was that it's value was too high and kept climbing. And the law of gravity says , what goes up must come down.

It has been way over speculated and over valued IMHO.

I believed that other commodities were better investments. And I still do.

When a commodity takes a crash, buy it when it bottoms out. That way you can make a profit as it comes back up. Very simple basic tactics.

If you have gold, SELL NOW! Before the crash!(BTW You will be contributing to that crash)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ouch. You weren't kidding.

www.goldprice.org...
www.kitco.com...

www.monex.com...

[edit on 5-5-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is interesting actually. Because I read an article about how we are actually going to go through a period of Deflation, which the gold markets dropping like it is seems to lend a little more credence to that. When the Euro Crashes, like it is doing right now, the Dollar will strengthen which will cause massive deflation.

If what you are saying has any truth to it, gold will cost less than the price of lead. What it's actually starting to look like is that the Banking Cartel is losing its grip on the controlled crash.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Hold on to it, the big too fail has been buying gold like crazy at a tune of trillions, the collapse of the Euro is evident, the domino effect that started with the US subprime crisis is spreading and what goes around comes around investors in the US are losing millions due to the euro crisis.

When is nothing left gold is going to be what is left. . .

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
ah if you call 800$ per T oz. a crash... I dont. thats the bottom line. I doubt it will reach that low though. as new supplies are totally inadequate to exceed demand. and lets not forget about those salted tungstein bars.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It does look like that doesn't it? The Euro is pretty much a failed currency at this point. It also doesn't help that Goldman Sachs has short positions on the Euro.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Light of Night

Goldman Sach is one of the corrupted entities that started all this mess, people think that if the US economy collapse the rest of the world will collapse, look what happen after the sub prime crisis, US did collapse but the government will never tell that to the American people.

Now what people needs to understand is that if the Euro collapse this means many countries linked to the US economy will collapse so the truth of how our nation stand economically will show, we will be the ones at the end of that domino effect, no treasury printing will save us this time.

At the end the ones that will have something is those that invested in gold, oil, silver and other resources, the International banksters will be owning our nations and will be dictating how our economies will be run.

then the riots will begin like they are in Greece when the people were told by their government that the European union and the central banks will dictate their lives.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
well, I see a major war (Short and Horrific) at the end of this nightmare. and this war - unfortunately - the script says we have to lose - so the constitution would be null and void, because we will be a conquered people at that point.
I see, 5 or 6 regions being groomed for foreign control. like Germany was broken up after WWII. So, will America after WWIII.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If that "war" happens, there will not be anyone left to conquer.

It will be the last straw, no major nation will survive. All will be decimated.

AKA Armageddon.

I will just hope it never happens. It's end game.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
well was that a call or what...?
Wild Markets, expect a rebalancing time for a week or so, before a continuation to not exceed yesterdays LOWS... that spiked down to support. ok, so you know where support is and you know where the ceiling is... so whats your problem...? oh, you dont know about stochastic's. go to www.philsgang.com 3PM EST. online radio show.
when you swim with Sharks, it pays to be a smart fish.

the clock started yesterday - we are now in a count down too WWIII.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

new topics

top topics

join