It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army spying on NYC bomber censored

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Earlier this evening I found a story about the alleged NYC bombing suspect from WCBSTV.com , I was more interested in reading the filing.. but noticed this passage:

In the end, it was secret Army intelligence planes that did him in. Armed with his cell phone number, they circled the skies over the New York area, intercepting a call to Emirates Airlines reservations, before scrambling to catch him at John F. Kennedy International Airport.

It seems the US military is spying on us.. never mind that oath huh?.. anyway I read the criminal filing (here) and it's a joke.. then..

A few hours later I see ATS thread on the subject, cool, clicked the link on the chance of an up-date... and sure enough, the article has been up-dated alright.. mention of the secret Army spies censored, got flushed down the memory hole.

Screen shot of original article mentioning Army:
static1.firedoglake.com...
Thanks to this site:
seminal.firedoglake.com...
Current censored article:
wcbstv.com...
That is also linked to on this ATS thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
another question needs answering::::

How did they get a name and a number
to trace, just from the evidence in NYC???

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This is why it is extremely important for everyone on here to learn how to extract cache from websites and save it. Once something is on there and you get the cache, they can never take it away.....within reason.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
another question needs answering::::

How did they get a name and a number
to trace, just from the evidence in NYC???

From the bomber's e-mail address when he e-mailed the previous owner of the car. Factory marks on the car identified it as belonging to this owner.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
My first thought was that they would scan the ip addresses that looked at the listing on Craig's list for the SUV. Then go to the ISP for a name. As far as spying on a naturalized citizen by US armed forces I think the rules changed after 911 and who is an enemy combatant.

What part of the oath is in question? I think it read along the lines of

"All enemies foreign and domestic"

Now I did some research and you might find most of them here:

Wall St

and here :

Congress

[edit on 5-5-2010 by IntelRetard]

top topics

join