It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Rosicrucians around?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi:

I was wondering if ther were any Rosicrucians on this board and if you could share your experiences with the Order.

Thanks.

Take it easy

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Her:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-6-2004 by drunk]

[edit on 6-6-2004 by drunk]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the link - I posted on that thread but I was hoping to hear from people who have had first hand experience with the Order.

Thanks

Take it easy

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Greetings Brethren and Fellows,
I have been a Frater of the Rosicrucian Order for 24 years. I will not reveal much... But I will be leniant in my information that I provide - so long as you do not accuse me of being a Reptilian Alien Hybrid out investigating from my cloaked Mother Ship orbitting the Earth right now.

Regards,
Bro. Daniel Brown

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decretal
I have been a Frater of the Rosicrucian Order for 24 years. I will not reveal much... But I will be leniant in my information that I provide - so long as you do not accuse me of being a Reptilian Alien Hybrid out investigating from my cloaked Mother Ship orbitting the Earth right now.

Regards,
Bro. Daniel Brown

Ok I don't know what the Rosiccrucian order is , but does it have anything to do with the Servants of Light? Cuz if not then this Decretal character is involved in that too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
My dear Nutzo, I am Brother, and Frater of many organisations - Both of Light and Darkness. AMORC may be similar in aspects with the Servants of the Light, but fundamentally they are nothing alike.

Regards,
Bro. Daniel Brown

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   

My dear Nutzo, I am Brother, and Frater of many organisations - Both of Light and Darkness. AMORC may be similar in aspects with the Servants of the Light, but fundamentally they are nothing alike.

Regards,
Bro. Daniel Brown

Righteous brother. Rock on.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Regards,
Bro. Daniel Brown

Greetings:

I would like to ask you a few questions:
1. First of all what have been your experiences with AMORC?
2. Why should I join?
3. You mentioned that AMORC and SOL being nothing a like. What are
the major differences?

Thanks

Take it easy

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Only you can answer question number 2, and if you don't have an answer to that question then you shouldn't join.

You seem to be asking a great deal of questions about various groups and organizations, what is your motivation, what do you hope to learn, why?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Khonsu, you took the words from my mouth.

Mundane Egg, I thought you have big plans to become a Mason? Certainly, one can belong to several groups, but I would think it would overwhelm to join more than one at a time.

You don't seem to ask as many questions as I would expect of a potential member. But then, perhaps, you are getting more information from other sources, and look to ATS for some first-hand accounts from members.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Good questions...

I have asked about Templars, Masons, and Rosicrucians for myself. I am searching this is true.

I do believe that these groups have many similarities.

I asked about the SOL because a friend of mine is looking into them.

But then again this is a discussion group about such societies so I thought this to be the place to talk and learn as much as possible.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
"2. Why should I join? "

I could have rephrased that by saying "Why did you join? WHat would be a reason for someone to join?"

Thanks

Take it easy

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yeah but please share with us what you are searching for, this will allow us to better answer your questions and advise you more accurately.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu
Yeah but please share with us what you are searching for, this will allow us to better answer your questions and advise you more accurately.

My areas of interest have been initially with the Knights Templar. My studes naturally have flowed into the Masons and the Rosicrucians. I do like the idea of an Order and some historicity. I am intrigued by esoteric knowledge but want it from within Christological consensus.

I have talked to the Masons on the board and they have been quite helpful. I would like to dialogue with any Rosicrucians. My idea is that the Masons may not be as esoteric as the Rosicrucians but then again I could be wrong.

So there it is...

As an old dear professor of mine once said: "We are all just beggars showing other beggars where to find another crust of bread."

Thanks

Take it easy

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
After reading this thread earlier today, I hopped over to the Rosicrucian site and then on to the AMORC North American site. I'll have to say that I'm very intrigued and interested. Both sites were very informative, but I still have questions for any members that are browsing.

1. I read that AMORC does not require any specific religious afiliation for membership. Are atheists also accepted?

2. How is it that one can advance through the various degrees of the organization without attending sanctioned lodge rituals? (I might have read the site wrong, but it seemed to say that.)

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Mundane Egg:

From my experience there are some Masonic lodges that are quite esoteric, mine especially, however since I am not a Rosicrucian and have only read some of their literature I cannont fully speak on them nor make an accurate comparisson.

23rd_Degree:

The AMORC is not a Masonic Organization and therefore is not bound by Masonic Law and Charter, therefore they can practice and transmit degrees however they like as they are their own institution with their own degrees, constitution, laws and Charters. They confer degrees like many other organizations, via mail. You are sent monthly lessons, which you must study and apply. (in some organizations such as the Ancient Egiptian Order exams are sent as well which you must complete and send back, if you pass you are sent the next degree) The lessons are distributed over a set time period, this is how one advances in this system. However there are AMORC lodges in many major cities and members can go their to participate in the rituals of the degree and fratenize with the brothers and sisters, as they admit women.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
EDIT: Over and out

[edit on 2004/10/28 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mundane Egg
Hi:

I was wondering if ther were any Rosicrucians on this board and if you could share your experiences with the Order.

Thanks.

Take it easy

Exactly what "Order" are you referring to? I would like to know who is requesting this information before I release any...

Mr. M

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Heey Mundane Egg

I'm a member (Frater) of AMORC, bin there since 1982. I see AMORC as a good education in almost all esoteric topics. Call it a junior- school or a "all around education". The system give you 1. insigth throu personly experimentation. 2. Possibility to join together with other members and share your experiences. 3. Initiation ritual's thrue the degree's . If you prefere to work alone with the study material it up to you. - BUT...
The work in Rosicrucian Orders are wery different. Today there are about 10 - 15 "Rosicrucian Orders" all claming too be the true order.
When you arsk for mine personly experience. I'v got a problem, how can I explane the color "red" to you, so you truly understand it? I cant - you have to se it. - How do I explane how strong "love" can be? I cant - you have to feel it to understand.
So go for it - talk with your frinds - googel it - and remember it is only a education system. You can allways chance to an other system if it dosent fitt you.
If you want more.. please u2u me

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join