It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WMD's Faisal Shahzad and the Weapon of Mass Destraction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I am sorry, I just realized something. This guy that planted this WMD, which is what he has been charged with and accused of. Also, the Hutaree charge included that charge of WMD. This of course has been found out to be false now that the bond argument has been released.

I have a LITTLE question.

If these propane canisters, fertilizer and gasoline are called Weapons of Mass Destruction, what were the WMD's that Hussein accused of having? I am sure ol Hussein had more materials to create a WMD than the new poster boy of terrorism Shahzad had.

Hell I am sure everyone has considered this right?

I am sure everyone has TOTALLY put this into a box and examined it. I am sure everything that I just brought up means nothing.

Oh nevermind, nothing to see here, just WALK AWAY!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
ES

it would seem that the Gov's meaning of WMD
changes meaning as they see fit. Just like their
policies. Another prime example is calling a
Patriot a terrorist or extremist. I doubt George
Washington would have considered himself
a terrorist, do you ????

It's all a matter of perspective to suit
the agenda for the day.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I have noticed the same thing.
Maybe they are trying to rewrite history so future generations believe Saddam did have WMDs. They just will not know that BB Guns and Slingshots were not WMDs back in our time.

Maybe Obama is trying to help Blair out of a jam...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Ahhh now I get it this was what they meant by Saddam having weapons of mass destruction. A foosty old jeep with a childs clock, some gas cannisters and a couple of bags of nails.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I too have all those supplies at my house. I hope they don't label me a terrorist. Again, if this is the best that the Taliban can do, then lets pull out right now and put our troops on the border. The only terror that happened in NYC that day was the usual mugging/murdering. The terror that ensued on the MSM was fear mongering and terrified me much more because I was too busy laughing at these idiots. Taliban's Top Bomb maker lol. My xbox can red ring, and cook an egg. Now that is scary.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I am thinking they better call off July 4th this year.

Otherwise every kid with black cats are going to be charged with Weapons of Mass Destruction!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
I am thinking they better call off July 4th this year.

Otherwise every kid with black cats are going to be charged with Weapons of Mass Destruction!

Sorry, I made a mistake not Mass Destruction-Mass Destraction!

new topics

top topics

join