It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are Dead Brains?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Many brains from deceased persons (respect to them) are donated to scientific research.
The relevant question is ....have the brains somehow been read?
Like a hard drive somehow "deemed irretrievable by your local DR Computer Geek.
We all know almost all info can be redeemed from obscurity on hard drives and memory cards ect, by techniques.
So logically as many have begun to suspect are cadavers revealing the "head of their existences life prints"?
How many brains have been handled scrunised by so called scientists?
What is being studied?
What?
What?
These scientists with compassion, what are they gaining?
Downloaded lives?
To ensure Programmable lives?
Oh excuse me , we need your babys brain, just for a second or two.
Would you like a cuppa tea?
Brain Research....mmm yes.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

I like the mistrust, quite healthy.

Often the experiments involve looking at the brain in cross section and comparing it with known facts about that persons life, i.e. were they a smoker, drinker, copped hits on the head.

The other place they go is to students to study. I would not be too happy going to hospital for brain surgery and finding out the doctor had no idea where to cut or what he would see inside in a practical sense.

Hope that helps.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pablos

I like the mistrust, quite healthy.

Often the experiments involve looking at the brain in cross section and comparing it with known facts about that persons life, i.e. were they a smoker, drinker, copped hits on the head.

The other place they go is to students to study. I would not be too happy going to hospital for brain surgery and finding out the doctor had no idea where to cut or what he would see inside in a practical sense.

Hope that helps.

I respect your response , but you failed to mention the % ratio of brains used for say International Indian students as an example and the brains extracted from the deceased for "practical purposes".
If the technology is available to download the" deads brains" then we all need to be informed?
or else you go in for a headache .The doc says Iam about to give you a calm pill. You wake up "you talk like "Winston Churchill" you are wam bam kidnapped by a extremist Germanic Sect.
The boys in pre med class whoop it up over their lagers at your expense
no one knows, cause the technology doesnt yet exist?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Honestly I do not know the exact numbers of which go where. But the technology you speak of does not exist. Seriously dude.

Ocham's Razar.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pablos

Honestly I do not know the exact numbers of which go where. But the technology you speak of does not exist. Seriously dude.

Ocham's Razar.

I believe ya, dead dudes dont tell on med students eh dude"Dont call me dude punk"

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Any proof of this "theory"?

Any sources?

Citations?

The premise of the thread is extremely flawed - how can a brain be "read" if the technology to "read" the brain does not exist?

A brain is nothing like a hard drive, a hard drive is a series of 1's and 0's, whereas the brain is a series of electro-chemical interactions which are then converted into actions of either the body or memory, even down to actions which we have no control over.

Before it's stated that is the same as a hard drive it's not - a hard drive is storage not memory.

So in a nutshell the idea is ludicrous.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by budski]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Any proof of this "theory"?

Any sources?

Citations?

The premise of the thread is extremely flawed - how can a brain be "read" if the technology to "read" the brain does not exist?

A brain is nothing like a hard drive, a hard drive is a series of 1's and 0's, whereas the brain is a series of electro-chemical interactions which are then converted into actions of either the body or memory, even down to actions which we have no control over.

Before it's stated that is the same as a hard drive it's not - a hard drive is storage not memory.

So in a nutshell the idea is ludicrous.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by budski]

Are you going to follow me around the forum and troll like trash my threads?
You have no sense of humour at all so just ignore me and I will ignore you kind sir.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I have no idea what you mean.

I was replying to a thread I came across - simple as that.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Sorry mate it must be my ATS induced paranoia, its just you remind me of a menace I have crossed paths with ... your avatar closely resembles his warped presence on another forum entirely.
one thousand sincere apologies if you are not this atrocious troll from another place.
We should just stay out of each others way perhaps?

top topics

join