It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Bomber Suspect is a Fake!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I haven't been following this but I thought I heard on NPR that Faisel bought the dark SVU from Craig's list a few days before the Times Square incident.

Now, just reading onCNN that they have a video of Faisel buying fireworks a month before Times' Square and they mention the dark SUV in the parking lot.

Are they just reaching for a connection? Has this been dealt with yet?
Anyone feel free to start a thread if it's something big - I'm too busy to follow this story up.

CNN story

The FBI also told him that the fireworks match those found in Shahzad's Pathfinder and in his Connecticut home, he said.

Those include M-88s, 152 of which were seized from Shahzad's home and car, according to the FBI.

On the time-lapse images, Shahzad is seen driving a dark-colored SUV into the store's parking lot. Next, he can be seen walking into the store and signing a purchaser-verification form. In Pennsylvania, fireworks customers must provide identification.

For reasons that are unclear, the man signed Shahzad's name in reverse, according to the company.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

"Perhaps they fed that video to the public, so the actual perpetrator didn't feel anyone was getting closer to who he actually was."

couldn't agree with you more. This is a common tactic used by law enforcement. Nothing new here!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i dont see how the guy changing shirts is linked to the car, he could be an accomplish but for the guy buying the wrong fertilizer he probably just made a mistake and bought the one that wasnt as explosive because his memory wasnt exactly good and he wasnt the smoothest in the first place he bought the car off craigslist and was sketchy about it, FAIL. and there is no the US would find someone to face life or death in prison and it would be called racial on all accounts so no way. the media could cover both storys no problem

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Ahh, gotcha. I missed the above post or I would have laughed. Actually pretty funny now that I think about it.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

No I was referring to the picture of him in Times Square 18-24 months ago; it does not prove anything.

The reason I have repeatedly mentioned his wife is because a poster here lived/lives in the neighborhood and said he abandoned his wife. Yet we hear about her having his picture on her facebook and she was arrested as well. Seems odd if the couple is no more.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlawfullPriest

Ok so I harassed the Pueblo Chieftain delivery guy I know and he got me the paper, I was wrong, it's not a mug shot, it's looks like a driver's license photo, very close to a mug shot, but it's not the same as any of the ones I've found online. Which still isn't on their website and I can't find it anywhere. Either way there no way of know when it's from. I wonder why haven't they released current photos of him? I don't really know if is standard procedure to do so or not....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join