It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Bomber Suspect is a Fake!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

en.wikipedia.org... 4D tv is just kind of like 3D tv. No big deal. Smellavision would be cool though. You would have a bunch of chemicals inside the tv and when an advertisement comes on, it would blow it in the air like potpourri.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The interesting thing here is I believe what we are seeing is people want it to be a white guy. When this first happened how many people were running around saying it just as easily could be some right wing white dude, but that was just their hope and that includes this administration, they wanted it to be a white guy, they went looking and found a white guy to put on display. And now we got the ignorant still lapping it up.

That video was nothing, never was anything, that man should of never even been a "suspect", the only reason that white guy in the video was a person of interest is because certain people were engaged in racial profiling in that he was white, I mean how is stopping on the sidewalk to take off a hot sweater make him a suspect.

And TC, you need to clarify in your OP that the man in the video is not being insinuated to be Faisal Shahzad. If you'll notice many people arn't actually reading the thread, only your opening post.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
*sniffs the aroma*

a paper tiger non event blown out of proportion all because of irrational fear that just about any middle-eastern looking kind of a person could pull off the next whatever.

Besides it's makes the country and it's currently selected president look cohesive even when most people's intellect's aren't developed enough to be frustrated by anything else.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

OP and everyone remember a few months ago Obama was gonna pass some kind of law that would prohibit people from fishing, I don't remember exactly in how many places, but isn't this just convenient?

Whatever the reason for that, this Oil Spill would probably make it easier for them to enact that law.

Somebody please look this up and see what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

From there, obtaining records from the cell provider via the Patriot Act was cake, as the calls had to go through the network. People think prepaid is super anonymous, but it really isn't.

I beg to differ Libertygal.

A prepaid, throwaway phone is totally anonymous and cannot be traced back to anyone with an ounce of common sense.

If i were to commit a crime of such magnitude that if caught, i would at *best* be spending pretty much the whole of the rest of my life behind bars, and worse case probably be executed by the state...(he wasn't a suicide bomber)

I would ONLY use the prepaid for one transaction, then dump it..if i wanted to contact a PA fireworks company, i'd use *another* prepaid for that transaction, and if i wanted to call someone else connected with the plot, i'd use another still! ONE phone per transaction.

Completely untraceable and anonymous.

Sure, they'd have the number, and assuming you kept the phone (!) and didn't physically destroy each and every phone ASAP after completing EACH transaction, they could also track it, but..seriously..would you expect a man, an intelligent man at that, to use the same phone for all communications aspects of this crime? I certainly wouldn't, and i've had zero training and no Master degree.

What price is a handful of throw in the bin after one call phones, compared to getting caught and all that that entails?!

It doesn't add up.

As for the car..Leaving an empty car running, with it's hazard warning flashers on...doesn't say to anyone with an average IQ (no offense meant) that 'i've broken down'...the engine was running!

Leaving an engine running means to most anyone, i'll be right back

In NY? Are you serious?!

Leaving an empty car with it's engine running means come and steal me! Any copper worth his or her salt, would be immediately suspicious (correctly as it turned out, apparently)..because if it were innocent and genuine, it would be asking..no, screaming for the car to be stolen!

You might as well have a sign in the window, inviting the cops over.

Now, for example if you'd parked up..jacked the car up, and removed a wheel to simulate a flat, left a note in the windscreen saying you have a flat, but the spare is flat too...be right back. It may not have attracted too much attention, he may have got a ticket for illegal parking is all.

Remember he would only need a short time to get out of the immediate area..hail a cab, jump on a train...have a ride waiting or any of the myriad options open.

Leaving his personal items in the car makes perfect sense to you does it? WHAT?!

As a diversionary tactic, maybe *fake* personal items placed around the cab yes, maybe even a child safety seat or two with some wipes and a kids toy or two on the dash and so on to make the car look like a regularly used family car, but really...your own..genuine..personal..items?! Not a chance Liberty, not a chance. This bloke was supposedly trained by 'professional terrorists'.

There are some simple presumptions that could be made. He bought the wrong kind of "fireworks" and thought M88's would act like M80's, and chain light from the fuse. They do not, they have to be lit individually.

He bought the wrong kind of fertilizer. Not a wild stretch there to someone from another country. Not a wild stretch his equivalent of Paki back yard trainging didn't give him necessary details, or perhaps he couldn't locate the kind he should have had and thought he could substitute.

Simple presumptions? You are trying to hard, you really are.

He bought the wrong fireworks, he bought the wrong fertilizer, he used the phone too often and kept it, he used his own computer to email from..yet he couldn't do what any 12 year old could do, and look on the internet for the correct type of fireworks, the correct type of fertilizer, and the correct way to stay anonymous in his comms.

By all reckoning, *if* this was a genuine bombing attempt, the people of NY had nothing to worry about, this bloke was the most incompetent would-be terrorist on the face of this planet!

He did *everything* wrong Yet, we are told he was smart enough to obtain a University Masters degree..!

This whole thing stinks. There are more holes in this 'plot' than there was in the 9/11 job, and that is like a Swiss cheese with extra holes.

You're perfectly entitled to your own theories of course, but you're wrong in a lot of areas.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I haven't read all the responses to your post so I may be repeating someone else's observation. You are correct about the man in the photograph and the video being different. But, more importantly, the failed bomb. I'm not an explosives expert by any stretch of the imagination, but for someone that is Al Quaida (sp?) trained to use un-explosive fertilizer and fireworks. Give me a break! He could have done better than that off the internet. Something is just not right.
Seeashrink

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

From there, obtaining records from the cell provider via the Patriot Act was cake, as the calls had to go through the network. People think prepaid is super anonymous, but it really isn't.

I beg to differ Libertygal.

A prepaid, throwaway phone is totally anonymous and cannot be traced back to anyone with an ounce of common sense.

You are making a presumption on the phone.

Exactly. This guy displays the total lack of common sense needed, and fudged this, just exactly the way the panty bomber did.

If i were to commit a crime of such magnitude that if caught, i would at *best* be spending pretty much the whole of the rest of my life behind bars, and worse case probably be executed by the state...(he wasn't a suicide bomber)

Exactly!

Two key things here. He was not a suicide bomber. Had he been, he would have assured that vehicle exploded by simply sitting in it, opening one of the gas cannisters and lighting a match. Instead, he was an epic fail.

He also did exactly what the panty bomber did. He sang like a freaking canary when he got caught! He *wants* to be "martyred" because he is a chicken^%$@ and can't kill himself. Suicide by cop?

I would ONLY use the prepaid for one transaction, then dump it..if i wanted to contact a PA fireworks company, i'd use *another* prepaid for that transaction, and if i wanted to call someone else connected with the plot, i'd use another still! ONE phone per transaction.

Exactly! He seems to totally lack common sense. He also seems to have a total non-understanding of technology when it comes to cell phones.

You can also have a misunderstanding of what "prepaid" means, either by your own definition, or the medias. Not sure which, but prepaid can mean several different things, and the fact of the matter is, we do not have enough information at this point to determine which prepaid is meant.

I have a prepaid cell phone. I pay one month at a time for unlimited usage, requires no credit check.

There are prepaid phones that some consider "disposable".

There are prepaid cards that use a 1-888 or 1-800 network to make calls.

Completely untraceable and anonymous.

Not if it fails to blow up in a car, otherwise, if you call someone who captures your number, it is not anonymous, and is traceable. Not to mention, he left his personal vehicle at the point of sale. Even if they did not have any more info on the cell phone, they had an identifiable vehicle at the point of the SUV sale, which the keys left in the SUV fit.

Sure, they'd have the number, and assuming you kept the phone (!) and didn't physically destroy each and every phone ASAP after completing EACH transaction, they could also track it, but..seriously..would you expect a man, an intelligent man at that, to use the same phone for all communications aspects of this crime? I certainly wouldn't, and i've had zero training and no Master degree.

Intelligent by who's standards? This guy is a total failure, epic fail, idiot.

Let me tell you, Master's degrees mean nothing. Book smarts is not common sense smarts and anyone with a lick of sense will tell you that. I work daily with peole that have Master's degrees, and I can vouch that the majority of them lack common sense and have zero street smarts. Book learning is not life learning, and should not be compared.

What price is a handful of throw in the bin after one call phones, compared to getting caught and all that that entails?!

It doesn't add up.

Sure it does. He expected the phone to be destroyed in the SUV when it blew up.

Why spend all that money and risk drawing attention buying 5 cell phones when he needed to have contact back to Pakistan? He expected it to be destroyed.

As for the car..Leaving an empty car running, with it's hazard warning flashers on...doesn't say to anyone with an average IQ (no offense meant) that 'i've broken down'...the engine was running!

No, I think to dang near anyone in NY it means "Please don't ticket me, I just ran in for a second, I swear!"

Leaving an engine running means to most anyone, i'll be right back

In NY? Are you serious?!

Yeah, I am.

Leaving an empty car with it's engine running means come and steal me! Any copper worth his or her salt, would be immediately suspicious (correctly as it turned out, apparently)..because if it were innocent and genuine, it would be asking..no, screaming for the car to be stolen!

The cop was only suspicious because of the vendor and smoke. Not flashers.

With the crowd that was there that night? And not knowing who the driver was, where he went, and how long till he came back? Any car thief worth his oats wouldn't have touched it.

You might as well have a sign in the window, inviting the cops over.

Exactly the opposite. Cops often walk by "momentarily parked" vehicles, *especially* in NY. Unless there was a meter maid running around, which I doubt, a cop wouldn't waste his time with a car intended to say "I will be right back!"

Remember he would only need a short time to get out of the immediate area..hail a cab, jump on a train...have a ride waiting or any of the myriad options open.

He, in fact, did catch a train.

Cops on a busy Saturday night are *not* going to worry over every car with it's flashers on, probably parked in a No Parking zone, unless they observe it there for some time and it isn't moved in a reasonable amount of time. Regardless of what people think, cops only do what they feel they have to do. A lot of parking violations slide in NY.

Leaving his personal items in the car makes perfect sense to you does it? WHAT?!

As a diversionary tactic, maybe *fake* personal items placed around the cab yes, maybe even a child safety seat or two with some wipes and a kids toy or two on the dash and so on to make the car look like a regularly used family car, but really...your own..genuine..personal..items?! Not a chance Liberty, not a chance. This bloke was supposedly trained by 'professional terrorists'.

He expected it to blow up, destroy the evidence.

Simple presumptions? You are trying to hard, you really are.

Trying hard to what?

He bought the wrong fireworks, he bought the wrong fertilizer, he used the phone too often and kept it, he used his own computer to email from..yet he couldn't do what any 12 year old could do, and look on the internet for the correct type of fireworks, the correct type of fertilizer, and the correct way to stay anonymous in his comms.

By all reckoning, *if* this was a genuine bombing attempt, the people of NY had nothing to worry about, this bloke was the most incompetent would-be terrorist on the face of this planet!

Second only to the panty bomber. And the shoe bomber.

He did *everything* wrong Yet, we are told he was smart enough to obtain a University Masters degree..!

See above about book smarts vs common sense.

You're perfectly entitled to your own theories of course, but you're wrong in a lot of areas.

No, I am not *wrong* in a lot of areas. You may not like my opinons, but that does *not* make me wrong.

The facts speak for themselves, the guy was inept. All the attacks have been made by "educated" people, doctors for gods sake, but they totally lack common sense and street smarts.

My presumptions are educated guesses, nothing more, but if I thought my bomb was going to work, I would leave anything I wanted destroyed in the SUV.

The rest of it is facts.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

The fishy part is the internal militias, that is where our concentration needs to be.. Those militias are a worry for the US government, but I suspect they don't want people to know that fact..

Actually you are correct, they try to downplay or even ignore the extremists in our country who do things as a criminal act and not a terrorists act (Except for Mcvie). You remember that rich white guy a year and a half ago who bought cyanide and other chemicals and was shot by his wife. The wife and her son said that he was into white supremacy and such and looked like he was going to use those things for something. But they brushed under the poisons and tried to relegate him to a nobody, and there are more too. They are seeing a rise in homegrown terrorists/militia members in the US. I remember when they said it was a 40 year old white man running from the SUV and then it was this guy. The guy in the video could have easily be some man who was hot and took off his sweater and stashed it away in his backpack. We never see him come from the SUV.

Also I have to agree with the OP that something is fishy for one simple reason. If that camera was filming the white bald man taking off his sweater, then it should have filmed the driver getting out of the SUV and onto the sidewalk. Why is it they aren't showing that clip if it exists of the guy getting out of the SUV and then leaving? You would think that they would be proud as hell showing that clip over and over again in the media, but they aren't. All they show is the white bald man. And if this man was in Pakistan for 6 to 8 months and went to training camps, He wasn't paying attention or the trainer is an idiot. He had firecrackers in a bowl lit with two gas containers with gas right by it. Then he had Fertilizer (which is new to me and you will see why) and 3 to 4 tanks of propane and a timer clock. What gets me is logic has to take over for anybody. The thesis of the bomb would be that the firecrackers would go off and the heat or sparks from it would set off the gas tanks. Then it would catch the SUV on fire and then the fire would make the propane tanks blow up. Why even have a timer clock when it would have been burned up with the fire and the fertilizer would have been burned up also.

Oh by the way the DHS is monitoring sites blogs and social media sites covering oil "incident" in the gulf:

www.eurasiareview.com...

For an accident they are sure acting like it was something else.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Blaine91555

I am assuming that because that is who "they" said was the suspect. Furthermore, if they got footage of a guy by the truck, why can't they rewind the video and get the suspect getting out of truck to see if its the same man.

Not thin air.

AAC

Sorry I did not get back sooner. The guy in the video was "of interest" in the beginning. Not later on. They made the identification from evidence left in the SUV. Did the media make it clear? Apparently not.

I'm not upset as this is in Skunk Works where it belongs. I just don't think these Skunk Works topics ever amount to anything other than speaking badly about the ability of ATSers to use evidence and critical thinking. It's more like a lynch mob that's pissed at something or someone and if nothing exists its simply invented "out of thin air".

Earthquake - the government did it.
Hurricane - the government did it.
Oil Rig Disaster - the government did it.
Terrorist Attack - the government did it.
Web Site down for maintenance - the government shut it down.
Flu Outbreak - the government did it.
Confidence Man solicits money for a fake free energy device - its a government cover up.

Nothing has changed in the forty years I've been interested in this stuff. Only the communications tech has changed. In fact some of the same Confidence People have been in it for the whole time peddling their wares.

So why am here worrying about a Skunk Works style thread, I think it does harm credibility to the general public but at the same time, this is Skunk Works.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Much better argument

It could simply mean that we are hurting them badly and they are down to the bottom of the intellectual barrel so to speak.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I don't necessarily disagree, but all one has to do is read the official criminal complaint to notice something is seriously wrong with this picture.. it's a confusing verbose joke... that totally omits any mention of the censored news article indicating a secret Army unit flying above NY zeroed in on the "suspect".

llnw.static.cbslocal.com...

The suspect conveniently left his house & old car keys "that were discovered" after entering the Pathfinder.. in the ignition?, trunk?, lying on the seat?.. discovered where? in the Pathfinder? Agent (not going there) decided "..it appeared that the occupant of the Pathfinder had attempted to initiate an explosion.." without mention of witnesses or who the occupant was... they found out who purchased it, but not who occupied it..

Wording I've never seen before in a criminal filing (emphasis mine)"In addition, and among other things, this investigation has revealed SHAHZAD used a pre-paid cellular phone - which has not been used since April 28..".."In addition, and among other things"??.. wtf is that?.. lol, it's the non existent via censorship US Army spy plane part... intercepting a call from a cell phone not used since April 28th?..huh?

Censored article story & scrubbed quote:
seminal.firedoglake.com...
"In the end, it was secret Army intelligence planes that did him in. Armed with his cell phone number, they circled the skies over the New York area, intercepting a call to Emirates Airlines reservations, before scrambling to catch him at John F. Kennedy International Airport."

"After the arrest , SHAHZAD admitted that he had attempted to detonate a bomb in Times Square. He also admitted that he had recently received bomb-making training in Waziristan, Pakistan."

How convenient he just admitted it.. who cares if its outside the Miranda rights of every US citizen or a CIA tractor battery was affixed to his testicles.. see?.. he's an admitted terrorist now, deny this US citizen the freedom he hates.. or else 300+ million Americans will be in imminent danger!!.. trust US, we're the US government!

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and the Govt is accurate, but statistically, historically.. the Govt is a giant lying sack of festering crap regarding the "war on terror", so called..

Meh, as usual a clearer view of the big picture will filter down to us plebes in a few years.. looks like doody-caca at this juncture.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I like your thread despite your lack of evidence. It is funny how predictable our government has become when it pertains to the MSM and other outlets.
From what I just saw on CNN they have nothing but negative news about the governments oversight on this oil company.
Looks like our government is doing some desperate things to distract us from their major foul up.

..... :/

[edit on 5-5-2010 by dplum517]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have intuitive feeling the NYC case was a setup plot. And naturally they have to assign "the bad guy" (obviously arab).

Here's why...

Think about it...

Someone who has ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to test, connect, assemble, dissemble, learn, and TEST MORE.... does **NOT** fail at setting up a faulty explosive when it's time for the holy grail of killing real victims.

AKA: Connect Alarm clock -> Fertilizer -> Gasoline

And then after weeks of redoing the same thing over and over, the "bad guy" goes "Oh crapola. I forgot to connect the alarm clock!".

NOPE.

People, if someone wants something blown up, it WILL happen. There's no failures here. And if there was, then it's FAKE designed to remind people that terrorism is out to get em'.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by 4thdensity]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by GovtFlu

The suspect conveniently left his house & old car keys "that were discovered" after entering the Pathfinder.. in the ignition?, trunk?, lying on the seat?.. discovered where? in the Pathfinder?

A reasonable person could conclude that the keys left in the ignition, since the vehicle was left running... would be the same keychain that also held his housekeys and other personal keys.

Agent (not going there) decided "..it appeared that the occupant of the Pathfinder had attempted to initiate an explosion.." without mention of witnesses or who the occupant was... they found out who purchased it, but not who occupied it..

I think a reasonable person would presume since this was criminal complaint in US vs Shahzad, that the "occupant" would be the same person the complaint was filed against.

As for the witnesses, it would only take some exploded fireworks for yet again, a reasonable person to conclude that in such closed cquarters, that an attempt was made to start an explosion.

They knew who the vehicle owner was. They knew who they purchaser of the fireworks was. They even had video of him buying the firworks, and the girl that sold him the SUV not only sat with a sketch artist, but then identified him in a photo lineup.

Wording I've never seen before in a criminal filing (emphasis mine)"In addition, and among other things, this investigation has revealed SHAHZAD used a pre-paid cellular phone - which has not been used since April 28..".."In addition, and among other things"??.. wtf is that?.. lol, it's the non existent via censorship US Army spy plane part... intercepting a call from a cell phone not used since April 28th?..huh?

There are only 30 days in April. This event took place what date? May 1st at about 6:30 pm?

He placed a phone call May 1st, which was intercepted, to the airport to purchase a ticket.

I have not payed my mortgage since April 1st, does that mean when I go to pay it that someone cannot stop me, or intercept me on my way to pay it again?
Does that interception mean my mortgage payment will not go through even though I pay it regardless of the interception?

So because this FBI agent is a little less that perfect in his English, "it sure looks fishy" huh?

Censored article story & scrubbed quote:
seminal.firedoglake.com...
"In the end, it was secret Army intelligence planes that did him in. Armed with his cell phone number, they circled the skies over the New York area, intercepting a call to Emirates Airlines reservations, before scrambling to catch him at John F. Kennedy International Airport."

I sincerely do not know why you believe this to be censored, it is all over the internet. It was removed from this one article, but a reasonable person might presume it was sensitive information not meant for public viewing. Regardless, it was seen, and is still all over the internet, *including* the story about it having been "scrubbed" from one article.

www.thenation.com...

A US Special Operations Force source told me that the planes were likely RC-12s equipped with a Guardrail Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) system that, as the plane flies overland "sucks up" digital and electronic communications. "Think of them as manned drones. They're drones, but they have men sitting in them piloting them and they can be networked together," said the source. "You have many of them--four, five, six of them--and they all act as a node and they scrape up everything, anything that's electronic and feed it back." The source added: "It sucks up everything. We've got these things in Jalalabad [Afghanistan]. We routinely fly these things over Khandahar. When I say everything, I mean BlueTooth would be effected, even the wave length that PlayStation controllers are on. They suck up everything. That's the point."

Guardrail has been used for years by the US military. In recent years, particularly in Iraq and Afghanistan, the military has also used the "Constant Hawk" and "Highlighter" aerial sensor platforms. All of these programs have recently undergone a series of upgrades.

"After the arrest , SHAHZAD admitted that he had attempted to detonate a bomb in Times Square. He also admitted that he had recently received bomb-making training in Waziristan, Pakistan."

How convenient he just admitted it.. who cares if its outside the Miranda rights of every US citizen or a CIA tractor battery was affixed to his testicles.. see?.. he's an admitted terrorist now, deny this US citizen the freedom he hates.. or else 300+ million Americans will be in imminent danger!!.. trust US, we're the US government!

So did the panty bomber. So have quite a few of the Iraq militants, including KSM, to name one more.

By this time, they had also been in his house and found:

wcbstv.com...

Agents raiding his Bridgeport home found components for the bomb device, including firecrackers and the boxes for the alarm clocks. They also reportedly found a hand-drawn map of potential targets, including the 4, 5, and 6 trains and the Staten Island ferry. There was also evidence of his ties to Pakistan, including a Karachi ID and residency papers.

Hm. They found boxes in his house that matched the silly looking clocks in the SUV. I know it is a stretch to again imagine that a reasonable person could get this.

I said it once, I will say it again. He was not a suicide bomber, he was too chicken to sit in the SUV and make sure it didn't fail. He wants to be tried and executed for his crimes, so as to be "martyred". Suicide by cop (court). He was inept and gutless to boot.

By, or close to this time,they also had arrested his family in Pakistan, including his wife, children, father and brother.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and the Govt is accurate, but statistically, historically.. the Govt is a giant lying sack of festering crap regarding the "war on terror", so called..

Meh, as usual a clearer view of the big picture will filter down to us plebes in a few years.. looks like doody-caca at this juncture.

I think yes, the truth is not only stranger than fiction, but far scarier, too. The government and the compliant media did their best to paint this as "homegrown" and wanted sincerely for this to turn out to be som white 40's male with links to the tea party.

Instead, they get a 30 something Pakistani male recently become a naturalized citizen of the US and a registered Democrat voter.

Meanwhile, the government continues to try to tell intelligent, reasonable individuals to "look the other way, nothing to see here, move along".

This will only continue up and until they bomb a schoolbus full of children in some rural neighborhood. Then, people might realize what is really being hidden from them is the fact they are trying to kill us here in the U.S.

Why? Because this leads a reasonable individual to conclude they are unable to do anything to stop it. This will incite true panic once it settles in.

edit for brackets, typos

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If, as another poster has said, he divorced his wife, why would she be arrested?

And if this guy did do this, which he has not been convicted of yet, we can only hope that every terrorist is this incompetent

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The only photo they have is from 1.5 to 2 years ago?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

No, the OP said that this was NOT the same guy as the one in the video. The one in the video WAS called a suspect, as has been shown. The OP (I think) is asking what happened to suddenly change suspects?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Why is a claim that this was a false flag racist? I don't think it was, and certainly not to distract from the oil spill, but why would it be racist? I agree that some posters jump to wild conclusions, but the posters who counter them need much better arguments.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ALlENATlON

Actually, many more people desperately wanted him to be a Muslim.

edit to add: The video was nothing? So the cops and FBI releasing the video were all wrong?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Yup, I'd have to agree - the guy in the video looks very different to the guy in the picture they supposedly "captured".

I found it quite interesting that they were able to track down a purchase of the SUV that lacked any paperwork, VIN tag, and was paid for in cash, so quickly - less than 48 hours, and it was sold in a different state.

That level of interaction between the three letter agencies is unheard of. If no sale paperwork was completed, what did they do - go to every person's house in the USA that had an SUV of that type registered and how did they track down that this partuicular one was the one that was sold for cash?

Sounds WAY too convenient for me. Real life doesn't happen this way. Investigations of this type take weeks or months to produce results like this, not hours.

I'm calling PATSY. They found a convenient Muslim who had spent time in Pakistan to pin this on,or they've set him up. They SAY that he's refused all help from a lawyer -and is singing like a jaybird. This doesn't sound like a "trained terrorist" to me.

Terrorist groups also know EXACTLY which type of fertilizer would be required to explode a truck - a trained terrorist wouldn't make such a simple mistake.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join