It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frontline- College Inc. A great show about college that are thief.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I was seeing this show on PBS about private college ripping people off. While the goverment give millions of dollars to them, most city or public college are loosing students. Most students that went to those college are in debt and haven't found a job, and just by teaching someone to learn how to be a mechanic or a welder they are charging about $20,000 thousand dollars, and the job market for welder is base on expeirance, not a degree, same as mechanic. Most jobs all you need is a license to work.

I hope people wake up when it comes to these college and not be fooled by their marketing lies that they put out there.

I have an idea, instead of giving money to those college. Why don't they just lower the fee, and bring more attractive studies, like UFOulogy lol.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I had fun at a College Fair a few years back. They had a booth for this Aircraft Mechanic's school and being one and knowing the market for it is almost non existent since about the early 90's, I had a little fun with the people asking about the industry, the amount of actual jobs prevalent, the debt one would have, the stress on such type work.

They started getting pissed and asked why I knew so much about it. I told them and they asked me to leave, I was scaring off prospects. I stated I thought it was my civic duty to inform people about the problems in this industry.

They offered me $50 to leave............I took it.

join