It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 4th 2010 ~ Wide Spread US UFO Activity Events Recorded

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonesinis
The weatherman said during the last break all of the newscasters went outside to take a look at them and that there was three lights in the southwest sky that where there.

CNN reports saying we've been trading tech with ET's for over 50 years, Steven Hawking's release, and now this (not to mention all the other buzz going on). Is this normal ? Have we had televised reports of ET activity on this scale before? I'm excited to say the least.

Keep your eyes to the sky! And most importantly keep a camcorder on your persons at all time! It is our duty as citizens to document this as accurately as possible. If there's as much activity as there seems to be surely we as a group could find some indisputable evidence?

EDIT

I just had a thought, bear with me here.

Lets say the gov. has started injecting this "ET's exist" sentiment into the media (for whatever reason) and people are eating it up, even subconsciously. Humans have this incredible ability to get on the same wavelength as each other, feel the same feelings and have the same thought patterns even if they live on the other side of the planet. Ever notice a new invention or original thought always seems to appear in several places at once? see what I'm getting at?

what if we were all just a buzz with this recent activity, all full of a desperate desire for this to be true, so far to the point that we're all seeing these "strange objects" as UFO's when they could be anything, maybe the increased level of reports is nothing but a group of people suddenly paying more attention, mixed in with a big steaming pile of wishful thinking. (I get the impression this is what I'm suffering from - Wishfulitis)

i guess this is why i ask this :
Is this normal? i personally cant remember (I'm fairly young). Has this sort of media attention happened before? *is* this actually an increase? help me out here guys...what if this is just a fact of us paying more attention than usual rather than an actual physical increase in media attention.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by noomy]

[edit on 5/5/2010 by noomy]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
i didn't check out any but one of these, and it was enough to make me not care about the entire lot of them.

the guy says he saw some triangle formation and that he and his girlfriend had been seeing alot [sic] of them.

so that's all it takes is for someone to just "say so" and submit a "report"?

then the reports are tallied and mapped, then suddenly it warrants that there are more UFOs, which are by definition just things people are unsure of...as opposed to them being assumed to be alien crafts.

blah.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix
...the reports are tallied and mapped, then suddenly it warrants that there are more UFOs, which are by definition just things people are unsure of...as opposed to them being assumed to be alien crafts.

You make a strong point, and the more i read the more sceptical i become
As you can tell I'm pretty darn excited by the concept of it all...Guess I'll take a break from the PC and take a few deep breaths

I vote we just ride it out, lets sit back and see what happens over the next few months, no use packing your backs for a quick trip to visit the martians ... YET!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by noomy

I have a similar feeling but keep in mind that we have way more communication devise then 15 years ago... Everyone now as a phone, cell phone, smart phones, pager, note books, I-pad, laptop, computers, TV's, Satellite radio/tv, Faxes, cameras etc. Anyone can say anything on the Internet...

Basically what I am trying to say since there is more communication devise this may be the reason why there is more attention now... Back then how many channels did you have on your cable? Now we have hundreds... How many people are reading a regular Newspaper vice reading it on the Net?

There's a lot of people who try's to make a quick buck filming hoaxes etc. I guess we have to be aware and keep our eyes in the sky

Cheers!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fredujour
keep in mind that we have way more communication devise then 15 years ago...

Good point, and also it could suggest it's much harder for TPTB to "cover-up" info as well, seeing as almost everyone has a camera in their cellphone and access to the internet, I've seen news hit twitter before it hits CNN plenty of times.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
saw another one tonight in the same area. except it was more faint and went in a straight horizontal line.

faster than any plane could have gone. much faster. and this one was way out at satellite range

[edit on 7-5-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is Case #2 that the OP posted. It's my favorite.

Case Number: 23126
Log Number: US-05042010-0014
Submitted Date: 2010-05-04 19:01 GMT
Event Date: 2009-06-02 00:00 GMT
City: Las vegas
Region: Nevada
Longitude: -115.172
Latitude: 36.1543
Shape: Egg
Description:

On June 2, 2009 I witnessed the most unbelievable object I have ever seen. I was sitting on my balcony and when I looked up I saw a giant egg in the sky. As I watched this egg it shimmered from white to silver. The next thing I saw was absolutely amazing. The egg began to crack open. From inside a giant chicken appeared. The giant chicken flew around using his wings. The chicken then flew to the ground. This chicken then spoke to me. I asked him the only question I could think of. I said "please tell me great chicken, what came first, the chicken or the egg." The giant alien chicken responded, " My daughter, free the imprisoned chickens from the earth." I then realized the master race of all humanity was the chicken. It is now my life duty to free all the chickens from the cannibalistic humans. The chicken then answered my question. He said all chickens and all life comes from bacteria and all the aliens exist in peoples brains.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

That's My favorite too, Interesting we didn't here anyone else mention it
right away, I was wondering if anybody was even reading the reports

top topics

<< 1   >>

join