It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have never saw a video like this before. I promise you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

That is just completely creepy and insane! Now they are publicly displaying on tv ads that they know who you are, where you live, and all about you. Then they say they are coming for you!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Use paranoia
against the paranoid.
It could also be brilliant.
I would like to see the metric
on how successful this add becomes.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
wow this is really creepy, was this some sort of spoof on big brother??

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

omg are you serious i nearl ran a mile since he got my name right and my location
hahaha

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
oh but i have seen a video like this before, actually it was the same video

someone beat ya to the punch by a few days. exsisting ats thread

don't worry tho, it happens to all of us at one time or another.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well I guess its about time that people realize that we are NOT slaves, if you are not already aware of this sight then please look it over, their is also someone by the name of Mary Croft who has numerous pdf files, that discuss this same issue, with some that include how not to have to pay for anything, and not truly needing either insurance or a drivers license. This is mostly for the U.S and Canada.

www.natural-person.ca...

www.freedomfiles.org...

These are the best tools that are easy to understand and have helped me with my independence.

Enjoy...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This video PROVES that they are aliens! did you hear the alien space craft's engines as it made planetfall to come visit tom's house?!

What it it they wan't from tom, his firstborn?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
We have a few kind of similar ads in the UK, mostly directed at benefit cheats and folk who avoid buying a TV licence. I do find them insulting though because they're directed right at YOU, sort of accusing and warning you at the same time. Innocent or guilty, I don't like being intimidated by my telly. I hate ALL telly ads though so I'm perhaps more biased than most.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Holy crap, I have seen this video before. It is right here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still scary as hell. Still should have used Nicholas Cage instead of poor Tom.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Yeah well we know who they are too...

second line

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Don't feel bad buddy, I posted the exact same vid in a thread a few days ago after the search turned up nothing, as usual.

I alerted the mods to close my dupe thread and changed the OP to include an apology to the guy who beat me to it.

new topics

top topics

join