It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M.u.f.o is a buzz with activity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Check it out there are sightings everywhere. one guy say's 12 fighters chasing a UFO. This is stuff there not going to show on Fox or CNN

Mufo

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It's rather shocking how long my bookmarks list has become since I joined ATS, and this is another worthy entry. Thanks for pointing this out.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow that's a pretty nice website there!
Thanks for sharing it, I'm lovin' it

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yes they update the sighting news daily. There's some very interesting stories in there also.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
How much of this information is actually verified? Do any of these posters have evidence with their posts?...Sorry I am confused about the information on that sie, but I definetly the site itself.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
How much of this information is actually verified? Do any of these posters have evidence with their posts?...Sorry I am confused about the information on that sie, but I definetly the site itself.

I'm not sure about the maps other than they update every 5 to 10 minutes. I was on ATS the other night when someone here posted a sighting and I was able to see other parallel sightings. The map keeps up with the most recent 25. the news is done daily. I think if you report a sighting they ask you for a ton of info. I also use a satellite tracker to make sure some of these things aren't objects the Space station.

Satellite tracking

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
By Mufo you mean Mufon OP?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Wow, thank you for bringing this site to my attention. Take a minute and read about the sitings, ordinary people viewing extraordinary phenomenon.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
yes M.U.F.O.N, sorry, also check out the satellite tracker site, it's invaluable when checking current sightings.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Looks like our 'guests' in Antarctica are pissed off in having their communications eavesdropped by mortals under the Homeland Security Act.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy the music while you watch their antics. The sad 'fun' may have just begun...

Carl Orloff

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
You may be right. Actually you maybe more right than you know. Somethings up.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
Check it out there are sightings everywhere. one guy say's 12 fighters chasing a UFO. This is stuff there not going to show on Fox or CNN

Mufo

Hi there, can you point me to the 12 fighters post, I've searched on there and can't find it..

Thanks

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by Loken68

Mufo

Hi there, can you point me to the 12 fighters post, I've searched on there and can't find it..

Thanks

yes go to the live map and click on the Tennesse UFO sighting. I think that's it. You may have to look on some of the others but I think that's it.

new topics

top topics

join