It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] The Filelist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, I am shocked! Look at this blatent racism agains east asians:

2_GoooKgLGb1OWhipFi.gif

Terrible.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
i thought they were base64 encoded at first as well, but the names contain -, +, and _ which are not valid base64 charactors. Those also bring the character count to 65, so unless it is base 65 or something...

i still think they are part of a URL somewhere as all the charactors are URL safe (and don't contain any characters that are not). maybe you need to put all the ones with the same prefix and extension togeather?

lonewolf

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I believe it to be an online file. A file uploaded onto ATS.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i think we can be sure that ats didnt upload ALL of those files but pobably some of them. i tried searching a few of them on google but no results. yea i did try the ones with key in it. i also tried without the number and underscore and without the extention. so far no luck. we need a clue thatll show us wat to do with this. there are still some unsolved clues that could lead to this so i think we have to work on those first. or maybe the key is somewhere within a currently solved one. phase 2 is paused so for now we cant do much. but we shouldnt just forget this even if there is the possiblity it was for phase 1 only and was just another trail to the 1st ring it still could have some importance. even for the last phases.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i think we should make an effort to decode this i mean is it base 65 or what and we know one of 3's .txt files is the history one so this hould help us. plus we found key in some of them so i think that means the key is hidden somwhere in the file name and each file has a different key i noticed some files have capital letters bunched together in 3s or 4s so maybe the 3 or 4 letters that are next to eachother and capitalized is our key to decode why dont you say we divide up into teams one team will work on the anagram that is unsolved and report. one team will work on this list and report. and another will work on the symbol clue that is unsolved and report. then the final team will try with other unsolved clues. even though some are probably not important.some files contain words one file has the word whip which maybe the key. and it starts Whip

[edit on 7/4/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
okay well i am not very good at manually decoding but this file here 3_qVUOufdBhfakazKlsN.txt with the number underscore and extension removed has this value. 42-21-20-14-46-31-29-1-33-31-0-36-0-51-10-37-44-13 in the base64 alphabet and i believe the key to be VUO if that is possible. but i heard someone say it is base 65

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
come on are people goin to help or not?

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think it's not base64, but base63, because base64 includes the '/'-character, which does not occur in the filenames.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i cant find a base 63 decoder anywhere could someone help please.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
www.pcc.com...

that might help if you know what to do with it

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
nope doesnt really help me but i did find a few stuff with the symbol code check the thread 6/29 clue for more details

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Where is your new stuff for the symbols? Just a ploy to get people to look at it? I think if people want to help with what you think is the problem, then they will. Just an observation as I see no reason to make such a ploy..... You have already brought it up.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
my new stuff is the last post in that thread which really only points to the post above it to see what people think and if it is something decryptable

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How about just post on that clue? It will save people from having to jump all over the place. Just write something like `I think we need to address this again`, then it will be brought to the top of the page. Posting stuff that has nothing to do with the current thread will make this very disorganized and will have people jumping all over the board. I think we need to keep this site as clean as possible and organized. Opening new threads about old topics and posting stuff that has nothing to do with the thread will leave this place a mess. Just an observation.........

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah MGJ, you've started spamming recently. You're working too hard, calm down, play some basketball. You're talking a lot of rollocks today.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
the first ring was supposed to unlock the decryption process of the files so calling smirkley what have you done with the word on your ring have you put it in deep did you get anything did you try using the ring word as the key. BTW is the ring word decrypted???other unsolved clues: what about that post by harrison that was all scrambled.

[edit on 7/4/2004 by machinegunjordan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join