It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animation of a sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Threw together this rather crude animated gif to illustrate what I saw in 1986 near Sydney as a picture's worth a 1000 words and my typing is substandard. Thought it might ring a bell with a few regular visitors here but note the lack of lights on the object - it was absolutely silent and black and I have no idea what it was. The brighter band in the centre of the pic is the milky way which was almost directly overhead on that particular night.

Just interested in any thoughts or similar experiences anyone cares to relate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ead65e8e3b3.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
These black triangles are dominating the more believable reports it seems.

My thought is that they are real and they are stealth aircraft under development or currently being used. You might consider the B2 Spirit or the F117 Nighthawk?

These would be expected to appear silent from the ground.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's a hoax! It's CGI! *Tries not to get punched by the OP*

it seems the triangles ARE the more believable reports- and having seen one of those stealth bombers in the daytime- other than the 'triangle' would be just a little more streamlined, I'd say it's a match. I used to live right where everything headed to Patricks AFB would fly over, including the Shuttle. Never had a camera, tho....

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I should stress that this sighting was in Australia near Sydney in 1986 and close to the southern approach to Sydney airport, a place that no craft without any marker lights should be at night. I've pretty much given up on ever finding out what it was despite casually looking into reports of similar sightings for 24 years.

new topics

top topics

join