It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this probabl6y wont make sense to you even if you watch robot chicken and play warhammer 40k

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
hey ats i couldnt find the dreams board so here it is
i had this crazy dream last night, usualy i wouldnt discusss dreams because their normally just nonesense, well this one wasnt just nonesense their was a tiny valid part of it, but also mostly nonsense
here it is
please interperit

so there was this planet the sky was filthy and polluted and twisted by the dark powers of chaos i knew this planet was medrengard home of the iron wariors chaos warband.

their were imperials and they were there full force they had space marines leman russ tanks and titans,(giant mechs) but instead of piloted they were mind controlled.

now here is where the lols come in you see the commander of the army was outside waiting to launch the next offensive on the iron warrior's citadel
and he was talking to(get ready to lol) the nerd from robot chicken
the commander told him that the war with the iron warriors wasnt going so well they have defended against everything he could throw at them
and the nerd said (here is the strange part) in a lisp,
"you should have invested in alot of companies that would have destroyed their economy through trade"
or something to that effect i cant remember exactly but i think he was talking about america
so anyway a mind controler made a titan do the moon walk and the nerd got a serious look on his face and said with the utmost cold malice "thats my move."
it was funny it was wierd but yeah it was interesting

so what do you guys think?

[edit on 4-5-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Sorry OP for the earlier snide remark.

I have actually found the sleep state to be slightly enlightening.

When there is something that you cannot solve, some work problem or social problem the subconscious sometimes works on it when your conscious mind cannot put two and two together.

The context of your dream, IMO, suggests you feel conflict is all around us.

As for the reference on the business end, I do not know.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I had a dream that I was looking at buying some prime real estate in the Adirondack Mountains of Northern New York. I was at this lake, and there was a barge with a fire hose coming out of the deck in the middle of the lake. There was a dude fire hosing crude oil at an unbelievable rate all over the lake and on the shore lines.

My wife asked the real estate agent if we could see some property that wasn't getting hosed with oil.

WTF?

Been having some crazy dreams lately.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think maybe you will understand what I mean when I say, "I can't say"

Horus better be glad the Ultra Marines didn't show up on Istvaan V.

Loken Shall Return.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
I think maybe you will understand what I mean when I say, "I can't say"

Horus better be glad the Ultra Marines didn't show up on Istvaan V.

Loken Shall Return.

LOL!!
somebody understands the stuff im talking about! a celebration i say!
getthe magic unicorn mayonaise sandwiches! lol JK
but at least some bolters

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Sorry OP for the earlier snide remark.

I have actually found the sleep state to be slightly enlightening.

When there is something that you cannot solve, some work problem or social problem the subconscious sometimes works on it when your conscious mind cannot put two and two together.

The context of your dream, IMO, suggests you feel conflict is all around us.

As for the reference on the business end, I do not know.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by endisnighe]

conflict huh? well i guess things have been a little chaotich lately
thanks

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
and another thing that also doesnt make sense why would the nerd suggest an economic attack? the iron warriors dont need outside sources of revenue and resources they have human slaves! millions of them!
in our realm and the eye of terror!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
My best opinion in this dream is that you are simply the victim of an overactive brain when you're trying to sleep. I have had some dreams about things that made absolutely no sense because I was concerned about something completely different before I went to sleep. Often times I cannot sleep simply because I get so involved in thinking about a topic that my mind continues on that topic and takes it to a familiar place to try and meld the attempts at sleep and the concious attempt at identifying what the problem exactly is.

In other words, your dreams are an extension of the daily situations you run into. I do not think that there is any malice invovled with your dream regardless of the context in which it was given, in this case a Space Marine fight.

I wouldn't worry about it too much otherwise you will probably worry yourself into another weird dream, this next time it might be about Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and looney tunes.

If all else fails, rest assured the Grey Knights and the Daemonhunters will be there to punish the heretics responsible for putting your under their Psychic influences. Demon spawn be gone back to the warp.

Have a restful night and long live the Emperor!

King

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

thanks for the reply and the advice
may the emporer light your way

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I wonder if you really play 40K, or have lately. The chaos space marines got nerfed and the imperial guard have the plasma leafblower. Medrengard would fall in no time. (I shudder to think how nasty the upcoming Dark Eldar codex is gonna be.) Damn, I miss Dakkadakka.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I wonder if you really play 40K, or have lately. The chaos space marines got nerfed and the imperial guard have the plasma leafblower. Medrengard would fall in no time. (I shudder to think how nasty the upcoming Dark Eldar codex is gonna be.) Damn, I miss Dakkadakka.

i dnt play the game ive read lots of the books though
im saving up to get my first army i was thinking about getting either iron warriors, tau or, dark angels.
what do you mean they got nerfed?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It's a nice way of putting it that they got injected with steroids, a.k.a. beefed up to the max. The new codex's for Dark Eldar will again set the standard for the new cheese army. The lances will shine again, unfortunately, and in force.

However, in preperation for a moderator to come in and alter the course of this derailed thread, might I suggest that you post your 40K questions in the BTS section, or send me a U2U and I would be happy to tell you all about it. I am an avid 40K player for many years and it's alot of fun.

For your original post, I think I already explained myself on that one.

Just do some stretches, meditate a little to calm your mind and slow your heartbeat and you will have a great night's sleep, without dreams of wars or robot chicken.

King

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
It's a nice way of putting it that they got injected with steroids, a.k.a. beefed up to the max. The new codex's for Dark Eldar will again set the standard for the new cheese army. The lances will shine again, unfortunately, and in force.

However, in preperation for a moderator to come in and alter the course of this derailed thread, might I suggest that you post your 40K questions in the BTS section, or send me a U2U and I would be happy to tell you all about it. I am an avid 40K player for many years and it's alot of fun.

For your original post, I think I already explained myself on that one.

Just do some stretches, meditate a little to calm your mind and slow your heartbeat and you will have a great night's sleep, without dreams of wars or robot chicken.

King

ok thanks again ill be sure to ask you something if anything comes up

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Why didn't they just pull an exterminatus( motivateurself.files.wordpress.com...), I can't see why they would want a highly chaos infested planet anyway, if not for old relics and artifacts.. ahh well, logic and 40k(drive closer I wanna hit them with my sword!) doesn't add up anyway, even though I want it to, lol.

I'm actually jealous of your dream, I wanna see the 40k universe in a dream in a realistic manner too, zombie dreams got nothing on that.. I want to wade through hordes of tyranids in charge of a squad of terminators.. or jump around as a harlequin with a flip belt slaughtering foolish mon-keigh, or, or.. there's so much I want to do!

I actually had sort of a Warhammer(fantasy) dream, I got lucid in a dream and instantly decided to warp my surroundings so I could have some adventures, perhaps meet some skaven(who wouldn't want to?), sadly I lost focus a few seconds after it all materialised and it all slipped away.

Anyway, nice to see so many 40k enthusiasts here lately!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Why didn't they just pull an exterminatus( motivateurself.files.wordpress.com...), I can't see why they would want a highly chaos infested planet anyway, if not for old relics and artifacts.. ahh well, logic and 40k(drive closer I wanna hit them with my sword!) doesn't add up anyway, even though I want it to, lol.

I'm actually jealous of your dream, I wanna see the 40k universe in a dream in a realistic manner too, zombie dreams got nothing on that.. I want to wade through hordes of tyranids in charge of a squad of terminators.. or jump around as a harlequin with a flip belt slaughtering foolish mon-keigh, or, or.. there's so much I want to do!

I actually had sort of a Warhammer(fantasy) dream, I got lucid in a dream and instantly decided to warp my surroundings so I could have some adventures, perhaps meet some skaven(who wouldn't want to?), sadly I lost focus a few seconds after it all materialised and it all slipped away.

Anyway, nice to see so many 40k enthusiasts here lately!

it was a pretty cool dream however confusing
thats the only time ive ever had a warhammer dream or robot chickrn for that matter im still trying to lucid dream no luck

lol if 40k is drive closer i wanna hit them with my sword then
gears of war is is (drives closer to locust) marcus: "I disagree!" (drives off real fast.

lol i stole that from family gy but i always wanted an excuse to use it.

zombie are cool too i once had a dream about zombies coming down a hill abnd medieval knights charging towards them it was cool, i dont remember much of the fight though it was a while ago

but yeah i would trade zombies for 40k anyday

i too enjoy knowing im not the only one who likes 40k

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have no idea about back story or any of the nerdy stuff. I just know that I liked the Sisters of Battle because they were badass.

--

As for the dream, you sure do play WH40k a lot don'tcha??

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

my hands have yet to grace the 40k battle field im saving up for my first army however i love to read the books!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

I actually never played, I just loved the figures!! xD

I do remember when I was little though using random action figures and stuff with the Warhammer rules because I didn't have money to buy a lot of the real things. xD

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think you must remembrance the old words of the great Lord Commander, Solar Macharius.

“I give men dreams and men are led by their dreams.”
- Lord Commander Solar Macharius

FOR THE EMPEROR!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

And then your palaces, and last bastion of hope of survival, is stormed by a plethora of half-naked women with flamethrowers!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join