It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time is now, hello ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hello ATS!
LONG time reader, finally a member.
I'm a 24 year old graphic designer/tattoo artist from Seattle, WA!
A lot of great resources on here.
Had a quick question while I'm on here, does anyone know of a website that has flyers that I could hand out?
I do a lot of things in the community and would love to have something IN HAND to give people.
Thank you, excited to post more!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CrowdWar

Welcome to ATS. Can't help you out with your question but I am sure someone will be able to. Nice to see new blood coming in.

If you get a chance, I started a thread called: So what's in a name: here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is for people to tell why/how they picked their ATS ID. Feel free to chekc it out and the stories people wrote. If you wish, leave your story there. Enjoy and again, welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I am an entertainer and use www.band-flyers.com... for my music, It is free and very easy to use.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CrowdWar

Hi , and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy this forum

top topics

join