It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I find my own posts in a thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I know I start lots of threads asking questions, but I hope this is the last one.

How can I find a post I made in a thread? I replied to a thread, then went out for a few hours and when I got home, there were many new pages in the thread. How can I find my last post, is there a way to do this besides scrolling through page after page?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

It's been brought up a few times in the past, here is one of my threads on it from a year ago - Jump to your own last post (in a given thread) option suggestion...

There were a few suggestions, the powers on the site don't see any easy way to implement them tho.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I should have searched before posting. Thanks for this. I hope a solution can be found. Frustrating sifitng through mounds of posts.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You can click the "thread" button at the bottom of any of your posts and it'll show you all your posts from that particular thread. The quickest way I've found to find your last post in a thread that's growing rapidly is to do that, note the day and time your last post was made, then skip through pages till you're in the right time frame. It's still not a very quick way to do it, but it's better than going through every page when you can't remember the last page you posted on.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Thanks. I will be making a note to myself to do this. I gave up on 2 threads today because I am so lost

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
As posted above there is already a thread on this topic. Please contribute to that ongoing discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join