It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "They" observing me? Do "They" observe you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This afternoon I had a sighting. It was around 17:40 Central European Time near Volkel Airbase in the Netherlands. I'm staying at a friend at the moment helping him renovating his house.

Volkel Airbase is a very busy place and there are parkings for spotters. There is also a footpath near the runway and you can get real close to the planes that line up before they take off. Last week one of the pilots waved at us. You can see F16 fighter jets practicing dogfights right above your head. Just as they were doing today. My friend was at his work and I just got back from a long walk with my dog. It wasn't really warm but I enjoyed the warm sun though there were also many clouds. So I sat down on a garden-chair facing North-North-West. I was looking for the jets that I heard roaring around to see how low they were.

But I saw nothing but birds. I thought I also saw a big dark hunting bird like a black eagle. They don't live here, but that's how it looked like at first. It looked as if was hovering without movement at all. As I looked closer I noticed that it looked much more like a saucer shaped round object and at that very moment it started to move up and away from me. As if it had noticed me noticing it. I ran inside to grab my camera but as I got back it was gone.

I've seen this object before and it kinda gave me the creeps today. The first time I saw it was together with my girlfriend august last year about 30 Miles South from here and also together with her about a month ago also not far from Volkel.
It weren't birds or planes, they were definitely solid saucer shaped objects.

Did I attract them because the stuff I've done? You may believe me or not, my contribution to disclosure has been significant. Perhaps not here on ATS, but mostly in Germany. I had a German Youtube account with 150 videos up, more than a 1000 subscribers and more than 2,500,000 views before it got closed. There were even several copycats. Main topic; Nazi UFOs.

Maybe they are not happy with me disclosing so much about them, or are they going to invite me soon? Let's hope that it doesn't turn out to be a "standard" abduction.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
No 'they' are not observing you, nor are 'they' observing me. It is provably the case that your interest in the subject makes you more likely to misidentify a mundane object as a UFO.
Psychologists did research on this using the loch ness monster phenomenon. They placed an upright piece of perfectly straight wood on a float in the loch and then took a boat full of people hoping to spot the monster on a tour that would allow them to see it.
Very very few of them described the object as it actually appeared. Many of them in fact described the 'creature' in elaborate detail and drawings produced by the witnesses included sinuous necks and heads with reptillian features on what was in fact just a perfectly straight plank of wood devoid of any distinct features. Those who already believed in the monster were far more prone to exaggeration.

Basicaly what I'm saying is........... pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ah!
Nice story you have! Wow.

I wish I could see UFOs too.. :\
But I doubt that your youtube account has something to do

P.S. Do you still have your videos uploaded somewhere? It would be nice to see them !

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

Thanks for your wise input.

OP, I know how you feel. It happened - but what is it?

Sometimes it is better to have a mystery than an answer. IT makes life more interesting to me - especially since the answer is usually as boring as skeptic posts.

I've been wrong before.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

They do observe me, but in a different way, since the ET's that are observing me are from a higher density/dimension.

new topics

top topics

join