It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Wonder Twins Blocking Fed Audit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Obama is basically disallowing change and hope 101%.
Are you surprised, if so that's change on your part.

Seriously, there is a huge opportunity for change here
It's not only "working hard" for change
Change is at his table and he is refusing to sponsor it

This will end so much corruption
Financial corruption and even War
The FED is behind war just like the IMF is behind land seizing.

Disgusting

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
well I view it like this.

The IRS has the right to audit individuals
as they see fit but we as citizens do not have
that same right when it comes to the Fed???

Can somebody say hypocrisy ???

Rohm Emanuel is turning into
another Karl Rove.

If auditing is good for some
then it is good for all
even at the Fed and Wall Street !!!

And I don't mean half transparency,
I mean 100% transparency.

Audit the Fed and Wall Street
and see how the cookie crumbles.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Okay, instead of the Wonder twins being only Rahm and Geithner, the Turks should have thrown Obama in there also.

Still wondering when the people on the left or the Dems are going to realize that they are in the same bed as the Repubs.

Still wondering when you people are going to wake up!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The end of the secrecy of The Federal Reserve System, Inc. is imminent. The gloves are off and nothing from now on out is to be the same again.

The WH will not block this if Obama has any aspirations of a second term.

The hammer is about to come down. Prepare.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Please..............that's what people thought in 1913 and here we are still suffering at the hands of private banks. Auditing the FED will achieve nothing. The FED needs to be abolished and replaced. This is not a small step in the right direction........this is a blatant dog and pony show.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Please..............that's what people thought in 1913 and here we are still suffering at the hands of private banks. Auditing the FED will achieve nothing. The FED needs to be abolished and replaced. This is not a small step in the right direction........this is a blatant dog and pony show.

The thing is that the more they oppose it the more the sheep start to question things.

That's the step towards abolishment!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

The end of the career Congressperson is soon. Once all new blood entres the audit will be done in full scale.

The end of the privatization of our coin and not being allowed to know what we have on the till is over and done soon. Like it or not this is the most important piece of legislation since The Civil Rights Act of 1964. This is really the change that was promised. Remember when Bernake was asked "Who the lucky recipients of $500 Billion was?" and how The Congress was told that it didn't have the right to know?

Now we need to get enough GOP people to get behind this fully and block the filibuster and to establish by ensuring a veto proof majority. Party lines mean nothing now. This is what The American people have been demanding. Get with the program or get left behind.

This is the ideal time for The Tea Groups to get behind something seriously behind. This is what they've been calling for and the fact debate and voting has started tells me that if the Tea Group does get behind this then they can get some of their credibility back.

They will throw a foiled terror attack, a hike in gas prices, a downturn in the market just to get what they want. THis is not the America I envision.

The end of The Fed is imminent, sit back, grab your favourite liquid, kick off your shoes, get comfortable and enjoy the show.

I will smoke my next marijuana blunt in celebration knowing that finally sanity and intelligent thought has returned to The United States Of America.

For far too long we have been told by a foreign entity controls our fate. No more. Anyone remember the Allstate Insurance commercials that say "We've survived 12 recessions!", all of which were engineered by The Federal Reserve System, Inc.

I hope we return to the Lincoln system that decreed that if the Govt printed $1 all it had to be paid back was $1. Under the current system the Fed prints $1 it must be paid back a minimum of $3.20. African nations have to pay back closer to $5 per $1 printed. When all we take in goes towards interest and not actual equity is being paid back keeps the repetitive cycle of debt we've been conned into alive. When no one is allowed to know what we owe there's a problem. I wonder who holds the mortage and deed to The United States Of America.

I swear to the people that for as long as I can I will psychicly keep this in the front as so that we don't lose.

(^ In regards to that last line I am a spiritual and a psychic and do have alot of sway on The Other Side and do solemnly swear with all my being to do whatever I can to get this passed. Plans are being drawn up now to guarantee it (Nothing at this time pending, to be pending can be discussed in a setting such as this and do not pm or U2U me for any information as none is to be made avial to any Earth bound entity. I apologize for the vaugeness of the info but this must remain. Enjoy your day, have fun and take care of one another and please lessen our work however possible because the more time we, on The Other Side have to spend handling nonsense is less time that can be spent on more pertinent and more serious items thank you Enjoy your day! This plan was initially drafted and drawn up in the 2004-2005 timeframe and has been worked on ever since)

[edit on 5-5-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

top topics

join