It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a moonbase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Is there really a moonbase some alien structure there am not sure my self check out this vid let me know?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bobski

here you go:

[yvid]
[/yvid]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I do not think that it is possible for you or me to tell if there is a base on the moon. I for one am inclined to believe that there could be one there, but I do not think there is. If there were was, wouldnt more people have noticed activity occuring around the moon? I also recall that John Lear declared that there was a base on the moon, with people living there like you and me! For real though, I believe that it is merely within the realm of speculation, as it does seem quite farfetched.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
what you think its far-fetched to think theres a alien base on the moon watching the progress of there ant farm

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.
(This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):

Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Basically when you post a video, make sure you give a synopsis of what the video is and your own thoughts on that matter.

Threads started with very little input in the opening post tend to get deleted.

Thank you.

[edit on May 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bobski

Mod Note: You Have A Private Message - Click Here.

[edit on May 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
of all the video that supposidely proves beyond a shadow of a doubt there are moon bases. there is only one that makes me scratch my head. all the others ... well, if I squint real hard I vaguely see a shape or blurr .. but nothing I can identify without going artistic guessing. anyway this is the one video that is clearly weird.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
yeah it is strange I think its probably fake but who knows.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
of all the video that supposidely proves beyond a shadow of a doubt there are moon bases. there is only one that makes me scratch my head. all the others ... well, if I squint real hard I vaguely see a shape or blurr .. but nothing I can identify without going artistic guessing. anyway this is the one video that is clearly weird.
www.youtube.com...

That video was a proven hoax from some documentary or whatever. I can't remember what it is under but it has been posted before on ATS.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ok thanks for letting me know I remember that one it looked fake and if it was real it wouldn't make its way to the internet.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bobski

A few things....note the opening titles, and the name "Jose Escamilla".

That's your first clue, and you can Google his name, will get a lot of 'hits'. Take it as you will, with a "grain of salt".

The various "interviews" aren't really "new" news....been seen before, many times, to many of us who are interested in this topic.

Let's think, for a moment, about the logistics here. Regarding an "alien" base on the FarSide of the Moon.

Firstly, as an 'advanced' species (which is assumed, since 'they' are here, right?) 'they' would recognize our Moon as a perfect platform to base a sort of 'monitoring' station. Being that it is 'there', and won't be noticed (as an 'artificial' satellite would, by we Humans, since WE know what we have, and haven't launched into orbit).

Secondly (still with me?)...'they' would assemble a "base" where it would be mostly unseen by any Earthly observers...SO FAR, SO GOOD...

...HOWEVER....(and not knowing what sort of monitoring/communications technology 'they' use) WHAT GOOD IS IT to have a 'base' on the side of the Moon (the hemisphere of the planetoid) that NEVER faces the Earth???

Yesssss.....being "back there" means that those pesky Humans won't see it, with their telescopes, and all...BUT, how do they communicate?

OK....we are thinking, here, and I admit it, in purely Human terms, with Human technology that assumes EM radiation (radio) line-of-sight methods, and, YES, 'they' (aliens) might use other technologies, or even ESP, for all we know.....

IF you are still following along with my 'logic' here....I offer an alternative.\

IF these 'aliens' were to build a 'base' on our Moon, then I wold think (IF the point was to be able to monitor activity on Earth, and NOT be seen by we pesky, nosy Humans) then, for reasons that entail, also, the REASON that WE Humans would select an area to colonize....THEY would select one of the Moon's polar areas....

"THAT" solves many issues.

Not readily visible, from the earth, by telescope, but STILL
a good line-of-sight location, for radio (or whatever "they" use to communicate).

AND, the polar regions of the Moon are temperature-stable, compared to the other regions. COLD, with minimal heating/cooling changes and effects as the planetoid rotates.

THIS makes building, and locating, a permanent 'base' more feasible.

Of course, all of this assumes a certain level of technology that is "Human-based", but sofar, that is all we know....if we wish to imagine Star Trek type technology, like force fields and such, then we can go from there...and expand on that.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobski

I assume you missed my post above. So again:

Thread closed until I hear from you.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobski

I assume you missed my post above. So again:

Thread closed until I hear from you.

new topics

top topics

join