It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unamerican people need to leave America

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Your OP has everything to do with Natural Law.

You stated in your OP you are sick of people being unAmerican.

What is American? The debate went to inalienable or unalienable rights. Sorry to tell you this, but America is an idea based on one thing and one thing only. The rights of an INDIVIDUAL over the rights of the state or the COLLECTIVE.

Hmmm. Where does that come from? The Constitution? Or did it exist before the Constitution?

You say tomato I say tamauto.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
America is the best worst country in the world. And I'm not just saying that because I live here.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
Was offering my OPINION to those who waste time in these threads.

I for one never felt like I wasted time in this thread. The debate and topic of the content, not the title was discussed, defended, attacked and unraveled through the course of the thread if you bothered to even delve into it.

Instead you made your witty banter in hopes to sound sophisticated and above those who even posted here.

It seems you mister awake_and_aware are only awake to that which your brain agrees with. Make use of that cognitive power and ability to critically think a topic to present your arguments on your stance.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

HUH? thats what im trying to say lol of course you are american because you born in the continent, not because you are from illinois you retarded Illinoisian

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

As if that's not some pie in the sky idealism. But good for you for advocating such corruption, while dismissing the Natural and Inalienable Rights of all humans.

What are you talking about? Haven't you seen New Jack City? "Money talks, bull# runs the marathon, so cya and i wouldn't wanna be ya!"

It's about money today. Green, cheese, chips, benjies, whateva you wanna call it. It's about cake!

[edit on 13-5-2010 by cenpuppie]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by SpectreDC

Your OP has everything to do with Natural Law.

You stated in your OP you are sick of people being unAmerican.

What is American? The debate went to inalienable or unalienable rights. Sorry to tell you this, but America is an idea based on one thing and one thing only. The rights of an INDIVIDUAL over the rights of the state or the COLLECTIVE.

Hmmm. Where does that come from? The Constitution? Or did it exist before the Constitution?

You say tomato I say tamauto.

You know, you must be either a troll or have some bizarre virus that for some reason changes what my post says because you seem to be reading something completely different. Or again, you may just be ignoring it. Whatever, I'm done with you and I'll be mindful of your nature in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join