It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bee Colony Collapse Disorder Intentional and a Part of Codex Alimentarius Population Reduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
G'day ATS!

I was reading an article just know and something just jumped out at me, I thought I'd share it with you to see what you think.

No single cause for mass die off of honey bees: OIE

The huge die off of bees worldwide, a major threat to crops depending on the honey-making insects for pollination, is not due to any one single factor, the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) said Wednesday.

Parasites, viral and bacterial infections, pesticides, and poor nutrition resulting from the impact of human activities on the environment have all played a role in the decline, the OIE said.

At normal times, bee communities naturally lose around five percent of their numbers.

But with the syndrome known as colony collapse disorder (CDD), a third, half - sometimes even 90 percent - of the insects can be wiped out.

In the United States, government figures released last month showed a 29 percent drop in beehives in 2009, coming on the heels of declines of 36 and 32 percent in 2008 and 2007.

Okay, nothing really knew here, we have all been warned of the massive impact that the demise of the bee will bring.

But this is what suddenly came to me:

What if the eradication of the world's bee population was being INTENTIONALLY orchestrated as a means of MASS POPULATION CONTROL?

Fears for crops as shock figures from America show scale of bee catastrophe

Disturbing evidence that honeybees are in terminal decline has emerged from the United States where, for the fourth year in a row, more than a third of colonies have failed to survive the winter.

The decline of the country's estimated 2.4 million beehives began in 2006, when a phenomenon dubbed colony collapse disorder (CCD) led to the disappearance of hundreds of thousands of colonies. Since then more than three million colonies in the US and billions of honeybees worldwide have died and scientists are no nearer to knowing what is causing the catastrophic fall in numbers.

The number of managed honeybee colonies in the US fell by 33.8% last winter, according to the annual survey by the Apiary Inspectors of America and the US government's Agricultural Research Service (ARS).

The collapse in the global honeybee population is a major threat to crops. It is estimated that a third of everything we eat depends upon honeybee pollination, which means that bees contribute some £26bn to the global economy.

Combine Colony Collapse Disorder together with the recently introduced Codex Alimentarius (WHO initiative to control the food supply), then you have quite a situation.

Mass food control combined with mass food shortage, this could seriously mean death for billions.

Parasites, viral and bacterial infections, pesticides, and poor nutrition resulting from the impact of human activities on the environment have all played a role in the decline, the OIE said

When I read this, it just stood out that this was intentional, and just a part of the plan for global population reduction.

All the best ATS, Kiwifoot!

[edit on 5-5-2010 by kiwifoot]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Nice idea and I can certainly see where you are coming from, however, I just couldn't imagine TPTB using such an indirect method for population control. If population control is the goal, then why not use a deadly virus, nuclear or chemical attack? It seems that in order for human population control to take hold through bee population control, it would be getting the ball rolling very far from the target. It just seems that there are better, more direct ways to do it, in which better accuracy could be assured. Just my 2 cents.

--airspoon

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I can see the truth lying somewhere between a "yes" and "no" answer to the OP. I highly doubt that they PLANNED this in advance. The utter importance of bees has long been known, but all the real juicy scientific data about how bees are being poisoned by pesticides in crops, and how their navigational faculties (which were basically not even known about until very recently) are disrupted by EM pollution, is all quite new. This colony collapse disorder began before people really knew what was going on.

But the mere existence of Codex Alimentarius should indicate that there are very bad people in very important positions. Though it hasn't been officially implemented, they've tried at every opportunity to push their agenda and have had some successes. I'm sure that some of these nefarious types would at least consider either hiding the problem or making it worse. That's my $.02 for what it's worth =)

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Very interesting theory, kiwifoot. I think you might be on to something here. Most of you ATS'ers probably remember what Einstein supposedly said:

"If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live. No more bees, no more pollination ... no more men!"

That quote might not be from Einstein, but rather french eco-activists according to this website: message.snopes.com...
But anyways, I get a really bad feeling when hearing of bee colonies dying, and it wouldn't surprise me if TPTB were involved.

I will definitely follow this thread, hoping for that special ATS insight

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Nice idea and I can certainly see where you are coming from, however, I just couldn't imagine TPTB using such an indirect method for population control. If population control is the goal, then why not use a deadly virus, nuclear or chemical attack?

--airspoon

Thanks for your input mate, I used to use the same argument. However then I came to the conclusion that these people are very patient, they work slowly so as not to rouse too much suspicion, and they are in it for the long term. Their plans have been laid down for centuries, and we are probably seeing the culmination of several decades of effort, so I think that such a plan is seriously possible!

All the best, Kiwi

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
GMO foods, chamtrails, global warming (hoax), it could be a number of things, none of which I think are natural.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well I say its from UFO noxious aftermath of travailing on high voltage.
I mean worse than your chemtrails.
Or smoke trails.
Basically the Tesla drive system is dumping fertilizer on us or some form
of nitrogen compound.
Perhaps even ozone if it were heavy enough to get pulled down by
gravity. See Velikovsky on why ozone stays suspended in the upper
atmosphere.
www.varchive.org...
Yeah he didn't get an answer.
So basically Tesla made ozone makers and fertilizer makers and
aircraft flying around the skies every day killing the bees.

ED: Its international if the world industrialists (TPTB) are running
the ships overhead.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join