It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change of eating habbits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Over the last week, my body has been going though what i think is a change.

Now, for the past year or so, (I'm only 17, new to most of this) i have been considering going on a completely organic diet. All natural. And slowly, I quit junk food without even noticing.

Now, i am unable to eat cooked meals. I almost get a gut reaction of puking when i try too.

When it comes to fruits and vegetables, i dive into them and mow them all down. They taste so much better, fill me up for longer, and give me way more energy!

But only since last week

For example, 2 weeks ago, i loved cheese burgers. With a massive passion. I loved them so much, i made sure i ate very little of them so i wouldn't get sick of them.

Now, anything to do with milk, cheese, burger, animal, i cant even comprehend how i would enjoy it. I don't mind the death of the animals, that's not whats stopping me, its something else.

An instinct, is the closest i can come to it.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

[edit on 4-5-2010 by gandhi]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yeah, i feel the same thing, only the meat doesn't make me sick, its just nowhere near appealing to me. But give me some grape, or some cantaloupe and its gone.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I was a vegetarian a while back. I then decided to start eating meat again. The first couple times I ate meat I became ill afterwards. Pretty strange. After continuing to eat meat in small doses I am not able to eat meat just like I could beforehard.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You sound like my sister. She eats only raw foods, even meat. She would describe it as an instinct, I think. As long as you're getting enough protein and fat in your diet, I think it's great.

We should all listen to our bodies a little more.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
although I am not a vegetarian, I eat very little meat.

My philosophy is that everything including us vibrates at certain rates, now that being said when animals are killed or raised in horrible conditions they carry that vibration, just like a recording.

So when we eat the meat of an animal that has gone through trauma we ingest and take on that vibration.

The laws of the universe are simple.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Time to start narrowing things down.

Is it cooked food that your body is taking exception to, or is your body disagreeing with the food that was cooked?

Over time, the body will most certainly adjust to regular diets. Your digestive system will optimize itself to handle the types of food you eat most commonly. This doesn't happen in two weeks though. Although, I'd imagine that some psychosomatic adjustments could happen in that time. In other words, does a cheeseburger actually make you sick, or does the taste of a cheeseburger repulse you so much you feel sick? Just like many people will puke if you make them eat a live giant hissing Cockroach. But, having a chewed up cockroach in their stomach isn't going to make them sick.

Things do change over time, and I've experienced it myself. A couple of years ago, my wife went fish and poultry only. No beef, no pork. Before this, pork spare ribs were her favorite thing to eat. Even the tiniest bit of pork now, elicits a reaction from her digestive tract that's well, less than desirable. Since we're married, my diet has evolved over the last couple of years to more closely resemble hers. I only have red meat on very rare occasions any more, and to be honest, I don't enjoy it like I used to, and much like my wife, I have become intolerant of fried foods, and detest cooked vegetables.

Admittedly, I do sometimes feel a bit strange when we eat out on (rare) occasion...
"Yeah, I'll have a grilled chicken breast, no marinade, no salt, with a baked potato, nothing on it, and your seasonal veggies - raw and nude. Please don't cook 'em. Oh, and I brought my own water, thanks."

I share your milk feeling though, always have. Never understood why my friends all drank milk from a cow. As far as I am aware, none of them were baby cows. Don't even get me started on fast food. There are much better tasting ways to poison yourself.

For my family, all this came about because of our dogs. They really opened our eyes to the ill effects experienced when the diet and the digestive system get out of sync. A vet once told us that our dog would die any day, and recommended we put him to sleep. That day, we ceased feeding him "dog food", and put him on a raw diet of the things that his digestive system was designed to process. Protien. Raw meat, bones, organ tissue. He lost 30 lbs in 90 days. The OCD behavior that resulted in hairless arms and tail ceased immediately. No more wheezing. Arthritis seemed to vanish within a week or so. All this was 4 years ago, and today this dog chases squirrels, frisbees, balls, sticks, anything that moves. Mankind has "tweaked" the domestic dog into infinite variations of size, shape, color and temperament. On the inside though, they remain unchanged. The digestive tract of a chihuahua, is just a scale model of the digestive tract of a wolf. Ever hear of a Wolf stealing a farmers corn? Makes you wonder why all commercial dog foods are grain based and "vet recommended", doesn't it.

Sorry for getting off track, but it ties in a bit. We should eat what we're designed to eat. Fortunately, as humans, we're designed to eat just about anything we want. It's what we do to our food that starts to muck things up. I laugh every time I see someone who's obviously overweight tell a waiter "I'm just going to have a salad thank you, I'm trying to lose some weight". Then they proceed to cover up anything green with a gallon of ranch dressing, and top it off with a fistfull of shredded cheese, which they wash down with a "diet" cola.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i congrat you OP! for making a better path for youself, and in turn your future.
a healthy body = healthier decisions!

so my tip is look into getting a better water filter and keep with exercise.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have experienced almost the same thing. Meat no longer seems palitable. I find it gross. I eat organic items almost exclusively. They taste much better and are free of pesticides, bovine growth hormones, et cetera. I do still eat dairy. I am also eating local products when ever possible. I did try going back to meat, which lasted about a week. I felt terrible physically. I experienced body aches, felt bloated and realized that it was the meat. Metaphysically speaking, I believe that this is due to your/our vibration. Our vibration is rising, getting faster, higher wavelengths are replacing the old 3D make up. We are being prepared for something. Call it the ascension, the Harvest, new reality, whatever you wish to call it. Something is coming and we are being guided toward it. Revel in this change. It is a good thing. What we put into our bodies will not agree with us unless it is pure and of a similar vibration. Your change in diet is part of Divine planning. So if Divine planning has changed your diet, what else has it changed? It probably was incremental, so it was barely noticed. Do you now have an extreme aversion to certain persons, places, situations? The latter no longer resonate with your new vibration. Don't get sucked into the lower vibrations. Relish that which is of comfort. Maintain your frequency, nurture it, feed it and try to increase it. Drink plenty of clean water without flouride or additives. (flouride is a poison, it will fry your pineal gland which is the location of your third eye chakra or Ajna chakra) Read the food labels. AVOID GMO CROPS. (Monsanto) they are genetically altered. We have no idea what these genetically mutated crops will do to you and I. (except lining the pockets of big Agra) Meditate as much as possible. Realize that everything is One. Love everything. That doesn't mean you must like everything. Listen to your intuition.

Much Love to you All!
Namaste

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My thoughts are: See a doctor.

If youre experiencing sudden acute/negative physiological responses to foods that you were consuming just weeks ago without adverse effects.....it's time to see a doctor.

Has anything else changed(sleep, urination, mood, etc.), or is this solely an involuntary reaction to cooked meat and intense cravings for fruits and vegetables?

-Dev

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I still eat cooked food right now, but I am trying to move to a raw based diet. I already like raw fruits, so no issue there. I think I'm going to have to figure out decent parings of vegetables to make them taste just a little bit better. I also plan on cutting all grains as these weren't available to us until 10,000 years ago. I do plan on eating fish and other seafood and seaweeds as I think the aquatic ape theory has some merit even if poorly thought out.

new topics

top topics

join