It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maya: The Shift of the Ages, The Birth of a New Humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello ATS’ers! From what I understand we are coming to the end of a grand cycle, which takes between 24,000 to 26,000 years to complete. There are cycles within cycles but at this particular time ALL the cycles will line up at once, hence, the great year. Ancient civilizations who seemed to have very advanced technologies, rose and fell. I guess it’s just part of the cycle. I’m not really sure how this is going to play out…Pole shift? Consciousness Shift? Cataclysm? Brown Dwarf? Evolution/Ascension? Sixth Sun? All of the above?…None?? But I know there is nothing to fear. Just remember, whatever happens, we are infinite beings that live in an infinite universe with infinite possibilities, everything and anything is possible.

The end date of the Mayan Calendar-2011/2012-approaches Earth like a strange attractor in the sky. It heralds the completion of the Nine Underworlds as described by the Swedish biologist, Carl Johan Calleman, and the alignment of our solar system with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. We feel great excitement in our bodies as our hearts open; we are being flooded by divine energy. Also, many of us feel over-energized, ungrounded, and disoriented by living during the last stages of time acceleration; such a convergence has never happened on Earth before.

www.handclow2012.com...

The Shift of the Ages

The Shift of the Ages film shares the Mayan Cosmo-Vision and Prophecy through the wisdom and teachings of Grandfather Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, also known as Wandering Wolf, Grand Elder of the living Maya.

The National Mayan Council of Indigenous Elders in Guatemala has an important message for the world. Their leader, Grandfather Cirilo, the protagonist of the Shift of the Ages film, discloses previously unavailable visions, concepts and ancient prophecies.

www.shiftoftheages.com...

The Birth of a New Humanity

This is the true story of how certain humans who were exempt from the Fall, rose to the occasion and long ago began to develop massive Earth geomancy to recreate a specific human grid of consciousness that surrounded the Earth so that someday humanity could return to the higher levels of consciousness they had once achieved.

Every life form on Earth must have a consciousness grid that completely surrounds the Earth in order for it to exist. Without these grids, there is no awareness.

When you understand the science that is behind this story, it will amaze you. And when you understand the results of this 13,000 years experiment, you will be filled with joy. For what has happened is no less than the Birth of a New Humanity. YOU will see, for you are about to live it.

www.drunvalo.net...

THE BIRTH OF A NEW HUMANITY broadcast is now formally set for May 26th 2010!!!!
To see the first broadcast video of “The Maya of Eternal Time" Click Here

The Great Gathering

We are in a unique time on the planet; humanity is now facing a crossroad. The choices we make today will affect our children for generations to come.

By coming together in our hearts, we can and will create the change we want to see in the world. Every day more people are awakening to understand that we must act responsibly and act now to create this change.

How do we begin to make this change with our world facing crisis on so many fronts: financial woes, famine, homelessness, perpetual wars, food shortages, exploitation and disease (to name only a few)? We do have a choice.

We are in the time of choice and human beings around the world are feeling a call to unite and make our voices heard and our actions count. People from the indigenous world to the political are beginning to step forward and speak of this change through action and choice.

OUR SHIFTING DESTINY

There are forces on the planet that are not consciously aware of this shift, but are nonetheless playing their part in creating the conditions that will facilitate it. Without trying to alarm you in any way, there will be calamitous times ahead for humanity, particularly in the next seven to nine years. This is part of the process for a planetary consciousness to move from one dimension to a higher dimension where the attributes of that higher dimension can find expression in the mass consciousness and transform the way in which hierarchical systems like government, commerce, religion and culture function.

This re-gridding or transformation of the key systems of the planet must occur before the major discoveries of humanity can manifest. These major discoveries include the repositioning of intelligence as something supernatural, interconnected and heart-centered. This is the precursor to the irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul and its interconnection with the broader multiverse, which will come about in the last quarter of this century.

WingMakers

2012 – 1000 days to go and the Noosphere is counting

As of March 27, 2010, the countdown to 2012 reaches 1000 days – a critical benchmark in the approach to the now highly touted prophetic end date of the current “Great Cycle” of the Mayan Calendar.

New Paradigm Shift

Our world appears to be making a profound shift from one paradigm to another. The old paradigm served humanity for many, many years, and in some ways serves us still. Yet an exciting new paradigm is paving the way for a more loving, harmonious way of living and interacting with all around us.

Here are some great reference videos.

The Actual Astronomy of 2012

Freeman talks with Dr. Deagle

Carl Calleman on Mayan Calendar

Shift in Human Consciousness

David Icke, Consciousness Shift

The Human Ascension

The Great Year

The 2012 Enigma

The Mayan Code

Look into your own heart and then look into the heart of another Because when you look deeply enough into the heart of another, what you will find is yourself.
- Max Igan

There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly. Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.

And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey come to a halt.

The time of the one wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word 'struggle' from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

[color=GOLD]We are the ones we've been waiting for.

www.matrixmasters.com...

Remember, not only is this world stranger than you think, it’s stranger than you can think.

Peace,
Wari

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Nicely done my friend. I belive it was Terrance Mckenna that summed it up so well by stating simply that the earth is pregnant. Right now we are witnessing the pains of birth that are nessacery for what's to come. The birth of a new civilization with a new conscious awareness of what we are living in.

Again beautiful post, you are what you choose to focus on.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is what will happen in 2012:

Originally posted by Hidden_Hand
To help you understand this Notation:

13=Baktuns, 0=Katuns, the 2nd 0=Tuns, 3rd 0=Uinals, 4th 0=Kin

These are the Mayan words for the periods of time:

Day = Kin (pronounced: keen)
Month of 20 days/Kin = Uinal (wee nal)
Year of 360 days/Kin = Tun (toon)
20 Tuns/years = K'atun (k'ah toon)
20 K'atuns = Baktun (bock toon)
a Baktun is 5,125 years

Every day from that point is reckoned by the number of days passed since the event of this cosmic beginning point. Within the 5,125 year cycle lies 13 smaller cycles, known as the "13 Baktun Count," or the "long count." Each baktun cycle lasts for 394 years, or 144,000 days. Each baktun was its own Historical Age, within the Great Creation Cycle, with a specific destiny for the evolution of those who incarnated in each baktun.

Planet Earth and her inhabitants are currently traveling through the 13th baktun cycle, the final period of 1618-2012 AD. This cycle is known both as "the triumph of materialism", and "the transformation of matter."
On 13.0.0.0.0, the December solstice sun will be found in the band of the Milky Way, directly in the position of the "Dark Rift" in the Galaxy, forming an alignment between the Galactic Plane and the Solstice Meridian. We are about to enter into a literal alignment of the Cosmic, Galactic, Solar, and Lunar Planes. This is an event that has slowly converged, over a period of thousands of years, and is caused by the precession of the equinoxes. Kind of like a "turning" of the Universal Gears. It brings about the Great Harvest, and the return of the Lord of The Harvest.

When that occurs, this will happen:

And the planet will complete it's Ascension to the Fourth Density, the vibrational Density of Love. During this Ascension, there will be a three way split for those Souls inhabiting Earth. Those of the predominantly Negative Polarity, will accompany us as we Graduate through the Negative (or Service to Self) Harvest. We (Lucifer) will Create a new 4th Density Earth, based on the Negative Self Service Polarity. We must 'work off' our own part of the Negative Karmic effect incurred from all the Negativity created on this planet. Once we have done so, we will be released to once again assume our place as Sixth Density Guardians and Teachers of Wisdom throughout the Galaxy.

Those of the predominantly Positive Polarity (Love and Light) will Ascend to a beautiful new 4th Density Earth, where you will begin to work upon your learning and demonstrating of Love and Compassion. It will be a very beautiful and "Golden" Age. The 4th Density begins to open you up to your True Powers as a unique individualized aspect of The One Infinite Creator. You will perform works and wonders of the like that the one you call "Jesus" promised you would do "and even greater things than these". It will be a very magical time for you.

continued.....

Originally posted by Hidden_Hand
For the majority of Humans on the earth who could be considered shall we say "luke warm", they will experience a period of (what will feel 'ecstatic') zero-point time, where you feel totally at One with The Creator, giving you an encouraging reminder and glimpse of who you really are, before the veil of forgetfulness once again descends upon you, and you will be transported to another 3rd Density planet (a kind of 'Earth Replica'), to continue working upon yourselves and learning that life here is all about making choices. You will remain "quarantined" incarnating in 3rd Density matter until the time of the next Harvest; in which time you will need to have proved yourselves that you have learned how to be more Positive Beings, focused more upon being of Service to others, rather than seeking only to Serve yourself. When you can do this, and the next Harvest comes, you will have earned the right to join us, and enjoy your inheritance, as a member of the Galactic Community, and you will sit with us as Brothers and Sisters of The One, around the table of our Galactic Governing Body, the Confederation of Planets.

Well, I have imparted much during this session, with thanks to the quality of your enquiries, and I must now take my leave for today.

If you have further questions on the Harvest you wish me to speak in more detail on, if you ask, I can answer. Or any other questions you have too on other matters, I will get to them all as time allows, as with the other (respectfully asked) questions here since I took these away with me to reply to earlier.

If time permits, I will check in with you tomorrow.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Ahhh Hidden Hand, while reading his intelligent responses, something really resonated with me. That could very well be it. I am just going to enjoy the present moment andet the universe take me where it wants. I try not to fight against the current and enjoy the ride. Smiling helps too, give a huge smile to a random stranger and see what that does for their day.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
Nicely done my friend. I belive it was Terrance Mckenna that summed it up so well by stating simply that the earth is pregnant. Right now we are witnessing the pains of birth that are nessacery for what's to come. The birth of a new civilization with a new conscious awareness of what we are living in.

Again beautiful post, you are what you choose to focus on.

Thank You my friend, like I said, I don't know how this is going to play out, but I know there is nothing to fear and I am very much hoping it happens sooner rather than later.. I am soo ready..

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Thanks for replying sphinx
I have read all of the hidden hand material and I resonate with most of it.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This weekend I saw a movie called Believers , pretty awesome when you saw the last 30 seconds.

But, We are according to the Zodiac at the end of the 4th world.
Each world is 6500 years x 2 = 13000 x 2 = 26000 years, seems to fit the Maya I think, and each world is of 3 ages = Creator, savior and destroyer, I find that very intresting too, as the first God in the First Age of The First world seems to start at the Hopi God ca. 24.000 years ago.

Since then the earth have been 'empty and without form' many times and is why they find artefacts they do not under stand the date of creation on, like the indian tales of Rig Veda, clearly they had planes and rockets back then and when we cross the Zodiac, its 'reset time' for us.

'They' know What happends and when...
I think also that if we get an 'invasion' of ET's, run for hills, I think that will be a trick for some purpose that do not gain us too much...

6500 years ago, we got one God, before that there were 4 I think,and in the Next Word ( New World of the Ages, ring a bell?), the Age of the Waterbearer, the Bible will have A God, not The God.

Okey, In the previous world, there were Brahma the Creator god, Krishna the Savior and Shiva the Destroyer , we in this world have had God the Creator and Jesus the Savior, all that is missing is the Destroyer of the 3rd Age (New World of the Ages) in the 4th world wich will last ca.2150 years.

I am probably mixing up some names and dates, I dont have any of the info accesable right now... But this is just about how it works.. IMO !!

This is my oppinion, not a statement of facts, even thou it is when you pull it apart and make seperate topics of them like the school system have done......

[edit on 4/5/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I heard Drunvalo talk about GeoMatrix, well, check out this site, and watch the intro..

The Giza GeoMatrix

I must add, Drunvalo say that 'they' have been working on this 'grid/net' for more than 13000 years? In the link here, it sais: 13666(13 and 666) years ago , a plan to conciele the truth went into play... What is correct ?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I heard Drunvalo talk about GeoMatrix, well, check out this site, and watch the intro..

The Giza GeoMatrix

WOW, thanks for the link Chem
and to comment on your other post,

its 'reset time' for us.

Yes I think it is but there is nothing to fear, remember, we are spiritual immortal beings that never die, we all will leave our flesh and bone bodies, but WE never die.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover

The Giza GeoMatrix

WOW, thanks for the link Chem
and to comment on your other post,

its 'reset time' for us.

Yes I think it is but there is nothing to fear, remember, we are spiritual immortal beings that never die, we all will leave our flesh and bone bodies, but WE never die.

Well, Im not happy about people saying 'it will be so good, but you must leave your flesh behind' if you see my point, sounds like a cult, and that is what the movie Believers is about, but it should be watched, a real surprise ending there....

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Well, Im not happy about people saying 'it will be so good, but you must leave your flesh behind' if you see my point, sounds like a cult, and that is what the movie Believers is about, but it should be watched, a real surprise ending there....

I'm not sure how to answer that because I don't know if you are coming from the heart (love) or from the mind (fear).

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Drunvalo is a lier.

I read the flower of life volume 1 and 2 and he told me the poles could flip at any moment and apparently showed me all this "proof" that this was so.

I go online and it turns out that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Next I watch a youtube video where he says that the Ross ice shelf could break off at ANY MINUTE now, "This could happen tomorrow."

of course that is a lie. He also said that there is an apex of a giant pyramid sticking out of the water in the bermuda triangle and THAT's why it's called the bermuda triangle...

That's enough for me to not believe another word he says... and I practically worshiped the flower of life for a solid year.

But of course it's going to let you down.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Hullabaloo]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The Conscious Convergence – A Wave of Unity July 17-­18, 2010

Despite all these previous shifts in cosmic history I feel however that there is something very special and significant with the new consciousness that may be expected to be generated by the ninth wave. To begin with, for all that we know it is designed to bring a shift to unity consciousness where the human mind no longer will be dominated by any dark filter (see Fig 2).
We will in other words become “transparent” and I believe this is the particular consciousness – seeing reality the way it is with no separation -­‐ that so many are waiting for. Not just any consciousness, but one that transcends the dualities of the past and aids the human beings to see the unity of all things. The reason that this kind of unity consciousness can be
beneficial to the planet, and to mankind, is that it is one that leads to the transcendence of all separation (between man and woman, man and nature, ruler and ruled, east and west, etc). I feel that without the manifestation of such a shift in consciousness the world will sooner or later come to an end.

www.calleman.com...

pdf

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Either way, i'm going to be pissed off if 2012 comes and goes without anything short of a mind-altering, world-shattering change in view.

For me, i'm really hoping 2012 will be a time for me to move into a more meaningful existance rather than this dull & boring current world

[edit on 12-5-2010 by mossme89]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by warisover

Sorry but I dont trust the wisdom of old men with ponytails.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Either way, i'm going to be pissed off if 2012 comes and goes without anything short of a mind-altering, world-shattering change in view.

For me, i'm really hoping 2012 will be a time for me to move into a more meaningful existance rather than this dull & boring current world

[edit on 12-5-2010 by mossme89]

I totally agree!!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Prepare yourself then. There have been end of the world and devastation predictions every few years. Back in 2000 it was both the Y2k issue which was silly and then there was the planetary alignment. Something or other was supposed to happen in 2003, then 2007, now its 2010, 2012, and whatever else has been tossed out.

Back in 2000 a television station told people for a joke that at a certain point in time the planetary alignment was going to cancel gravity and that people should be prepared for this event. It seems that this joke backfired because people called in to report that people were injured when they and furniture lifted free of the floor and banged into each other. What a hoot!

Anyways, prepare yourselves for the eventual outcome of 2012 - back to the real world.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Great thread! You put a lot of work into posting all this information. Thank you! I too am a Ambassador for the upcoming film Shift of Ages, which is the only mass information vehicle supported by the Mayan Council of Elders in Guatemala. Hopefully, it will be released this fall and can put an end to all the misleading information about the world coming to an end.

Namaste'

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I hope you are right and a shift will help the world, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It is us that have to make a change not the planet. The planet will continue to do what it has done for billions of years, which is provide us with the necessary tools to help ourselves.

Sitting around and waiting for a change to happen won't help. Getting up and making that change happen will set the world to where WE need it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

Hello ATS’ers! From what I understand we are coming to the end of a grand cycle, which takes between 24,000 to 26,000 years to complete.

So this cycle has a margin of error of plus or minus 2,000 years and you think its going to happen in 2012? Well you could be off by about 2,000 years by your own admission.

Ancient civilizations who seemed to have very advanced technologies, rose and fell.

They only seem so advanced because we don't give our ancestors the credit they deserved. We think we're the greatest thing since sliced bread so when we find out that our ancestors could move massive stone blocks and align them were precision we conjure aliens, Atlantis or "grand cycles" and other ideas to make sense of it.

I guess it’s just part of the cycle. I’m not really sure how this is going to play out…Pole shift? Consciousness Shift? Cataclysm? Brown Dwarf? Evolution/Ascension? Sixth Sun? All of the above?…None??

None of the above if we're talking about 2012. Pole shifts do happen but generally they don't wipe out life. Consciousness shifts are gradual changes in the human mind, the alteration of the society as technology and scientific knowledge are gained. Evolution is another gradual biological process, unless you think some spiritual revolution is coming in which case I think you are mistakenly buying into a new age concept that has no basis in reality. There's no brown dwarf in our own solar system.

Even the modern Mayans are scratching their head at this whole 2012 thing and I tend to agree with them. There is nothing pointing to cataclysm or mass extinction or mass new age spiritual awakening in 2012, its just the day the Mayans ended their calendar. Of course it's also turned out to be a great tool for scammers and money making artists to rake in tons of cash from the scientifically illiterate and gullible by thrilling them with new age nonsense or scaring them into belief with pseudoscientific tripe about planet X and pole shifts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join