It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Bush on Oprah- Plane circled White House on 911

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by expatwhite

Mental?...So are people who have their facts wrong.

That would be the daughter, we are talking about Laura Bush, her mother. Back to your hole now!

Mental as in you get proved wrong and ignore the facts anyway you dribbler. Deny ignorance my arse. As a neutral, EVERY time i see a truther thread its progagated with BS, half truths and deliberate lies and EVERY single time someone shoots down a crazy ill thought out half arsed idea with logic and facts, its either ignored or some twist to the fabrication is added to make it more plausable. I have no axe to grind, right in the middle of the fence but i lean towards the OS simply because of occams razor and people like yourself who refuse to listen and still believe something that has demonstratably been proved wrong do your cause no good. Sometimes its best to just hold your hands up and say "ok, i was wrong". Doesnt mean your other theories arent right and maybe if "truthers" admitted some of their more fantastic claims were just silly then their more rational arguments might be taken more seriously by neutrals such as i.

And i aimed nowt personal at you so why are you telling me to get back in my hole whatever that means?? You wonder why i dont pay much attention to truthers? Because of their lack of civilty as displayed.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by okbmd

While you & Weed trip all over yourselves ...

. But you can't convince people of your beliefs when those beliefs are based on erroneous reports ...

Umm , it is apparent that you are the only one who is Trippin' .

How do you propose that you are going to convince people of your beliefs when you post a map and claim that it is official , only to have it proven to you that it is NOT official .

Having proved that your map is not officially a part of the OS , your claims that the OS lied about the flight-path has also been refuted within the same context .

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So Laura Bush was all like on Oprah and she was all like, "Mrs. Cheney said a plane circled the White House", and you were all like "oh no she di'int", and then you were all like "911 was an inside job".

Does that about sum things up here?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I agree totally with expatwhite. If the best you can do is quote Laura Bush then don't say anything at all.

I do feel very strongly now that the truther movement is in dire straits. The most inane threads are now launched with "proof of" description but content that just make people gape in incredulity.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Mental as in you get proved wrong and ignore the facts anyway you dribbler.

Would you be so kind to prove where mikelee lied or is wrong and please use credible sources, not your opinions, because we all know opinions are not facts?

Can you disprove Laura Bush statement that she did not say a plane flew around the White House?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Care to explain how I'm wrong by quoting something someone else said AND I posted the source?

On second thought nevermind.

I see all of your threads on your account are pretty much in other forums. So whatever you have to say...I could give a rat's arse less.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by mikelee]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Its better than quoting the OS Alfie! Cause thats pretty much all you do in threads, as you have not even started a single thread on anything!

Yet you spread your rhetoric about 911 OS all over. What do I think of Alfie1?...Ignore button.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by mikelee]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Lack of civility? YOU are the one who started off with calling everyone mental...The pot calling the kettle what color?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

.....because we all know opinions are not facts?

Yes. yes, indeed we do....

Dare I bring up a slew of former "opinions" ??

Nah...I will just let people link for themselves, to past posting history, and threads started....seems to be M.O., so far here.

It IS relevant, to these discussions, even if sometimes we "dance" around, and fear that something mentioned might be tagged (flagged) as off-topic...

It is important to point out, as often as necessary, when the hyprocisy rears its ugly head.

Is this an impossibly arrogant and antagonistic attitude? Well, in MY opinion it isn't.

In my opinion it is merely pointing out a certain hyprocrisy that exists.

THIS thread stands as yet another example, unfortunately. Under the guise of "opinion", yet another falsehood is put out onto the Internet, for others to come along, some day, and read....and possibly be (wrongly) influenced by the falsehoods presented.

Truly, truly sad, this is.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

THIS thread stands as yet another example, unfortunately. Under the guise of "opinion", yet another falsehood is put out onto the Internet, for others to come along, some day, and read....and possibly be (wrongly) influenced by the falsehoods presented.

Hey, I enjoyed entertaining that opinion. Did it influence me wrongly? Yes because I am now further convinced that Oprah is in fact Bin laden. Starred and flagged! Has Cass Sunstein taught us nothing?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
I agree totally with expatwhite. If the best you can do is quote Laura Bush then don't say anything at all.

I do feel very strongly now that the truther movement is in dire straits. The most inane threads are now launched with "proof of" description but content that just make people gape in incredulity.

While I understand that quoting Laura Bush is not necessarily a "smoking gun" in terms of evidence, I myself find it very interesting that the very people who were in power at the time, cannot keep their story straight.

I see nothing at all wrong with this thread, it is merely "even more evidence" (even if slight) that somebody is not telling the truth in this story. Please don't take it as a personal attack, this is just my opinion, so I decide to defend the OP.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"Below, is the OS version of the flight path of the plane that hit the Pentagon. Laura Bush's statement as told to her by Mrs. Cheney is in direct conflict with the officially claimed flight path. "

The map he claims to be the "OS version" of the flight path has been proven to be nothing of the sort .

How can Laura Bush's statement be in direct conflict with 'the oficially claimed flight path' that he has presented as evidence to make such a claim ?

Does this not prove that he either lied or was mistaken ?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

" I agree, the lies are overwhelming, Mrs. Cheney was probably told to tell Laura Bush that lie from Dick Cheney himself. "

"...because we all know opinions are not facts ."

Open mouth - insert foot ?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
The map he claims to be the "OS version" of the flight path has been proven to be nothing of the sort .

How can Laura Bush's statement be in direct conflict with 'the oficially claimed flight path' that he has presented as evidence to make such a claim ?

Does this not prove that he either lied or was mistaken ?

To me, this is just new information that we have never heard before, and is *not* part of the Official Story. Whether or not the flight path cited is true or not, the fact is this information has never been mentioned before, even though there are clearly others who would know if it were true or not. To me, it is just an example of conflicting stories.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Most of the posts are in other forums for a reason mike, i come to ATS to learn. There are things i knew for "sure" about certain topics, i have been proved wrong and i hold my hands up and say, yes, i was wrong, thank you for correcting me on something i was wrong about. Its the site motto, deny ignorance. Weedwacker and okbmd showed that the flight plan that was posted was wrong. Do you understand that? It was WRONG. So why not just admit that, say ok, this part of my theory is without foundation and maybe go look for something else to back up your claims? Or if they are NOT your claims and you think laura bush is a fruitloop, why link to this story? I see loads of crazy stories in the press, my son is an alien fishfinger, elvis is working at my local burger king etc, but i KNOW they are nonsense so dont link to them? Not that juvenile that i need stars and flags to bolster my ego.

And what about the quote "only posted for s + g" ? Didnt notice it myself to be honest, but then i only asked a lighthearted question about laura bush, im not too heavily involved in 9/11 threads as you kindly pointed out. Thats because I, i repeat that, I think that many "truthers" cannot be reasoned with and resort to rudeness or illogical reasoning to defend a position thats untenable instead of saying i was wrong. Just three words but please dont be afraid to say them mike, makes you stronger and helps deny igorance being perpetuated.

And to your follow up post about pot kettle civility etc. I didnt once say YOU were mental. not once. So it wasnt a personal attack, you initiated that my friend. In MY opinion, and it is MY opinion that im damn well entitled to, many "truthers" seem to have mental health problems. I have heard all sorts of crazy theories including holograms, laser guided bombs etc. I saw a plane hit. That wasnt a hologram. It was a big #### off plane. 99.9% of the people that saw that realise it was a plane. Not a boat, not a train, not a car, not some magical pretend hologram, but a bloody big plane. So anyone that claims it was a hologram or magic pixie dust to ME has some serious mental issues. My opinion and im sticking with it. But not once did i lump you into that bracket i reserve for crazy people.

The OS does make more sense to me than anything else. Sorry, just does. If you can find something irrefutable to back up the claims that it was an inside job then i would gladly rejudge my position, but when something is wrong its just wrong. And if your wrong, just admit it like a man, learn from it and look for something that DOES fit your theory and cant be proven wrong.

Sorry for the rant

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
People who tell lies need very good memories....

...clearly something the Bush and Cheney mob do not have....

I think some on here are trying to deflect from the fact that what Mrs Bush said is in total contradiction to reality....and a very interesting comment which is not to be brushed aside in favour of mikes "mistaken" flight path....stay on topic boys.

As for whipping out the T & C rulebook....priceless( in a deflectionary way of course...!!)

Steering clear of reality was a trick the neocons milked to maximum effect ....Barbara continues this tradition....

Remember how Dubbya said he saw the first plane crash...??

One more small chink that shows how slimy these people are ......yuk.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Uh...I thought we all were aware no plane ever struck the pentagon!?!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join