It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Bush on Oprah- Plane circled White House on 911

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

And I had it in my mouth to say, three, and all of a sudden the plane turned away. In the room, it was almost a sense of relief. This must be a fighter. This must be one of our guys sent in, scrambled to patrol our capital, and to protect our president, and we sat back in our chairs and breathed for just a second," says O'Brien. But the plane continued to turn right until it had made a 360-degree maneuver. "We lost radar contact with that aircraft. And we waited. And we waited. And your heart is just beating out of your chest waiting to hear what's happened," says O'Brien. "And then the Washington National [Airport] controllers came over our speakers in our room and said, 'Dulles, hold all of our inbound traffic. The Pentagon's been hit.'"
source: ABC

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

NO...it 'stems' from a disjointed recollection by a woman who happened to be married to the "President" at the time...

Sorry, "mike"....your lartest "revelation" (and yes, I saw the other thread that you started) is short on facts, and bordering on pathetic, really.

Or, perhaps "desperate" is a more appropriate term?

THERE are NO other sources to support your latest allegation....NONE! As regards this "new" ground track of American Airlines 77...

Sorry, but you are failing, big time.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I have shown in your other thread that your map is in no way "official" :www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other than that , I find this story odd and don't quite know what to make of it .

[edit on 5-5-2010 by okbmd]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I am far more interested in the nutty Laura Bush making this silly claim, but you are correct.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Seems as we move further & further from 911, more facts/slips/contradicting info becomes avalible. Thought you all would like to be aware of her statement made just now on the Oprah show.

Mikelee, don't worry about your map, there are those that will believe anything the Bushy have to say, hook, line, and sinker.

I agree, the lies are overwhelming, Mrs. Cheney was probably told to tell Laura Bush that lie from Dick Cheney himself. However, the OS is getting ridiculous every day as more and more lies are being told into trying to support their old lies. Frankly, their lies are becoming laughable to say the least. Like, we are to believe Laura Bush? Like her husband just left this country in a shambles and started two phony wars based on nothing but proven lies, yet we are to believe she is telling us the real truth, because she is on Oprah. Looks like the propagandas are using Oprah television show to spread more lies to dupe the blind masses who are already misinformed.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by impressme]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I just posted it for S's & G's thats all. There are so many storys & lies I find this all too funny....In a morbid and strange sense that none of the official-o's can get their storys straight.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by mikelee

I have shown in your other thread that your map is in no way "official" :www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other than that , I find this story odd and don't quite know what to make of it .

[edit on 5-5-2010 by okbmd]

I replied to your other reply in the other thread.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Its not my statement but you somehow (as you always do) twist and turn what anyone says regarding 911 into some type of trite conspiracy aspect when the fact remains, you & others defend the OS yet when those who are part of the OS make any statement that even remotely fits within any context of the events of 911 being other than what the OS states, goes on the rampage with a bunch of ballywhoo rhetoric designed for obvious reasons, to side step what the person(s) says.

Anyone with a lick of half assed common sense who considers Cheney's comments to L. Bush at the very least will think to themselves, "umm" that don't jive with what the official story states regarding the flight path.

It COULD be a lie, then again it COULD VERY WELL be the truth. But I find it amusing that the OS crowd continues to tow the OS line regardless of the many discrepencies, proven untrues and questionable explanations of 911. Yet when presented with any statement by those who were involved, it just dismissed as nonsense by those who live in the smoke while polishing the mirrors.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Oh, my, oh, my....sorry, "mikelee", but your tactics are way too apparent.

Was it not you who authored THIS thread???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your very title, of the OP, is disengenuous!! (AS has been pointed out, multiple times, to you....)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Oh my...its been addressed Weed.

But in typcial Whacker fashion you have pointed out something on the side of the road....15 miles back!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Oh my, I HAVE been following along....(I actually sleep, sometimes too)...

Let me be clear, and on the record, for BOTH threads

The 'drawing' displayed, of this "new" ground track, alleged for American Airlines 77 HAS NO BASIS IN FACT, of ANY sort!

YOU know, this, (at least I assume you are WAY too intelligent to think otherwise) so it appears (to me) that YOU have some sort of agenda going on, and I cannot quite put my finger on it.

Sorry if this response, here, in your thread is seeming too personal, but we're having a chat, you and I, so let it be....

There is NOT ONE IOTA of truth in what you have posted, vis-a-vis that image of the latest "ground track" of American Airlines 77.

I find it incredibly disturbing, though, because --- as I have frequently mentioned, once ANYTHING gets put out, onto the Internet, it never goes away!!!

Lies, truths, what have you....but the LIES will be 'used' someday, by either a gullible person who happens upon them, or someoen with an "agenda"....and the damage will continue to be inflicted on the truth.

For a person who "claims" to be seeking so-called "9/11 truth", you appear to be doing far more damage to that 'cause', with threads lke these....

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

"Mikelee, don't worry about your map, there are those that will believe anything the Bushy have to say, hook, line, and sinker.

I agree, the lies are overwhelming, Mrs. Cheney was probably told to tell Laura Bush that lie from Dick Cheney himself."

Don't worry about the map ? SO , if the map has been proven to NOT be the officially recognized flight path , it is still okay for truthers to claim that it is ?

The map is in no way connected to the OS or anything 'official' , but it is okay to deceive people into believing it is , because impressme says it is okay to LIE to those who wouldn't know better .

You claim the OS is full of lies and not to be believed and yet here you are , giving your approval that it is okay to LIE .

How are you any better than the OS ?

Your second sentence , quoted above , is nothing but your opinion , so , let's not forget so quickly how you chastised me in my thread for posting my 'opinion' .

Surely you haven't forgotten that already ? How you told me we are here for facts , not opinions ?

Do as I say , not as I do ?

Why is it that you demand FACTS from de-bunkers and yet you blatantly tell a truther that it is okay to post mis-leading information ? Information that CANNOT be proven as fact .

Nothing like shooting oneself in the foot .

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I authored that thread. As well as the one below also....

Senior Counsel to 911 Commission calls report a lie

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Sure.....but you ignore the salient replies to the fear-mongering you spew...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

While you & Weed trip all over yourselves to disprove that Lynne Cheney's comment to Laura Bush amounts to "just nothing" another fact that neither of you can dispell is that none of the OS officials involved in 911 have ever stated anything to assure their position at all. Yet when we cite slip ups by all of your OS heros you people get all flustered and start the rhetoric and hand waving.

Call me whatever makes you feel good about being on the side of 911 lies & deciept as I can care less. But you can't convince people of your beliefs when those beliefs are based on erroneous reports stemming from a commission that was put together out of pressure laced with a pre-concieved outcome that is clear to many others that aren't fooled so easy.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Not arsed about the politics of this thread as most "truthers" as they are known seem mental as a box of frogs to me

But gotta know, is this laura bush the bird photographed getting her jack and danny out on the beach getting changed? If so, would believe anything she tells me, she was cute

sorry, carry on....

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

Mental?...So are people who have their facts wrong.

That would be the daughter, we are talking about Laura Bush, her mother. Back to your hole now!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

"I just posted it for S's & G's thats all."

He admitted this in an above post . I assume he means 'stars and flags' .

Help me out here weed , where is it at in the T&C that explains about posting lies and things one knows isn't true ? I know I have read that somewhere .

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Pentagon ground-breaking ceremony took place on September 11, 1941.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Here's an edited version of the T&Cs...

I think it's in there, somewhere, about "knowingly and falsely" posting.

However, a person could certainly skirt around that merely by CLAIMING to actually BELIEVE the nonsense they post, yes?

See? A "Catch-22" of sorts.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join