It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Moments of being one with the Universe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Is anyone apart from me experiencing what i can only describe as being one with the Universe?

Like everything around you briefly stops and you feel at one with yourself and you connect your thoughts with the Universe.

It sort of feels like someone is greeting you home after youve been away for a long time.

Its a very nice feeling before you snap back into reality

Anyone else feel this sometimes?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Is anyone apart from me experiencing what i can only describe as being one with the Universe? [...] Anyone else feel this sometimes?

I've felt like that occasionally in the past. Not recently, though. From what I understand it's generally called an "epiphany," and is a result of an overflooding of neurotransmitters in your brain making a lot of connections between things that may or may not be there. Have you been taking any unusual medications lately? Or perhaps changed your diet significantly? That might do it, too.

It'll pass. Nobody can spend their whole day wrapped up in the wonderfulness of their own minds. Enjoy it while it lasts.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Nope im a normal person, no meds, normal diet.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

All the time

I started noticing it like ten years ago, and it has become more frequent ever since. I have taught myself how to reach this oneness trough meditation also, and it's truly a great feeling. I wish everyone could feel the same way, I think it would make a more peaceful planet.

S&F Haydn!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I can't really say that I have felt the oneness on my own without the use of any delics.
I'm interested in hearing anyone else that does experience this on their own.

top topics

join