It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO has us so brainwashed, even WE hate our own freedoms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Please Mods, do not move this post to BelowTopSecret. This is a valid conspiracy that is even infecting our own ranks, and it needs to be discussed. I hope you will allow this discourse, without acting in favor of the NWO by deleting it from ATS.

By NWO, I don't mean any tightly knit group of conspirators. I just mean the anti-freedom movement perpetuated in the mainstream media which moves towards a technocratic police state, not any definable group of people.

The vast majority of people of ATS members admittedly hate the NWO, and everything it stands for. We fear a totalitarian slave-state which dictates what we can and can't do. We fear Orwellian thought-police which tell us what we can and can't think. We fear RFID chips and national-ID cards which track our movements, track our purchasing habbits, and predict future trends.

Simultaneously, their social programming and propaganda has worked so well on us, even on conspiracy sites like ATS, a very large percentage want to destroy freedom. I hear countless calls for banning ALL churches / religious institutions! Yes, in the name of freedom, it should be a thought crime to worship God! One person had the audacity to say "people should only have the right to worship God in their homes, not in a public place like a church -- that's offensive to me." Are people too stupid to realize that churches are not a "public place"... People payed money for them and bought the property, just like a private home?

If it's not banning ALL religious institutions, the people are saying we need to ban mosques in particular. YES, in the name of FREEDOM, all Muslims should be kicked out of the country, even if they are legal citizens or natural born. Heck, even the converts should be kicked out... It should be a thought crime to have any unsanctioned religion! All in the name of freedom!

The top thread on ATS is about how we need to create a country for ONLY "white people", so that the culture and heritage can be preserved. YOU SIR, YOUR SKIN IS TOO DARK, YOU MUST LEAVE THE COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY! And don't you DARE listen to R. Kelly on your I-Pod, that's a class-3 misdemeanor, punishable by jail. In THIS country, you can only listen to white artists, and of course the white artists can't "act black", so no Eminem for you either. We have pride in our freedoms in this country.

And of course, in the name of freedom, we need to LIMIT what women can wear. If you want to wear a scarf on your head, TOO BAD! THIS IS A FREEDOM LOVING COUNTRY, YOU CAN'T JUST WEAR ANYTHING YOU PLEASE! Your dress code has to be approved by the state, because we love freedom! If you want to limit your own freedoms by wearing what you feel like, here's a massive ticket, you fascist woman.

And YOU, legalized immigrant.. YOU MUST ASSIMILATE! RIGHT NOW! Assimilate to our culture, start drinking liquor, smoking cigarettes, and ogling slutty women RIGHT NOW, or we will kick you out of the country, because we value FREEDOM in this country, sir. Take of your silly looking hat, that's not state-approved garb with a corporate name brand made in child-labor sweat factory. Please remove it or go to jail.

And in the United States, because we love freedom so much, you Sir, you MUST PRESENT YOUR PAPERS RIGHT NOW! I don't care if you say you are a sovereign citizen, show me your papers RIGHT NOW or you go to jail! This is because we love freedom, sir, show your papers right now! WHAT? You don't have an ID on you because you said the Constitution says you don't have to have it? Where did you get it in your head that the Constitution has any legal bearing? We are a freedom loving country, you're going to jail without your papers, comrade.

So, will these hypocritical ATS members who support fascism please stop kidding themselves? You DO NOT oppose the NWO. You support it. You want a totalitarian thought-policing state which controls what everybody can and cant do, what you can and can't think, where you can and can't go, and what papers you need to carry on your person all the time.

You are really not fooling anybody except yourselves. Please WAKE UP and realize that we have all fallen victim to their social programming and propaganda. It worked so well that we can't even see through the double-speak and see what we ourselves are becoming: freedom hating tools for the advancement of their new world order. We are playing right into their hands.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by FalselyFlagged]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here here!

I agree with you. Infringing on someone else's freedom to have our freedom is anything but freedom. Rather quite the opposite. The difficult part is finding that middle ground.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I agree many are playing into their hands, The thing is many of those who are, are evil in spirit like church hating, mosque haten, color race haten, women haten whaaaaaa so are these people really worth anything more than hate since they combined possess so much hatred and anger towards each other. Would be strang if they all ended up in the same place very uncomfy.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste

The difficult part is finding that middle ground.

Difficult? The founding fathers did all the hard work over 200 years ago. All we have to do is follow their measly 6 pages of writing!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
Here here!

I agree with you. Infringing on someone else's freedom to have our freedom is anything but freedom. Rather quite the opposite. The difficult part is finding that middle ground.

You do understand that america is torturing people all over this world don't you people. If you want to live in freedom, then why are you torturing people?

Oh yes, its just that as long as your not the ones being tortured.

You should look deeper about who your country really is.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger said it a long time ago.

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

Emphasis added by me.

I think his quote should speak for itself.

Good thread though, it's an important discussion we must think over very carefully and in depth.

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...
thinkexist.com...
www.rense.com...
www.democraticunderground.com...
thekolinskichronicle.com...

[edit on 4-5-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Good call falsely flagged. What you say is quite often true and I often have to catch myself from falling in with the crowd. The MSM does indeed play us with the whole problem/reaction/solution scenario. In responding to the intial problem we quite often overreact and do the very things you said. It would be of great help if more people in America had and used any sense of morality, especially in government. War, torture, spying, rendition - all need to end. So does affirmative action and every other racist legislation that had been enacted.
As for the middle ground there is none when it comes to freedom. Either you are free or you are not. Given the America of today I would say that we are not free. Too many of our rights have been taken away in the name of national security. The only thing being "secured" is the people in power and their financial assets.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The proof that the "immigration issue" is created/manufactured; and falsely promulgated as a real issue; and that it's ONLY INTENTION is to get us to willingly give away our rights, is this.

If they wanted to really stop illegal immigration, they would solve the problem at it's root causes.

NAFTA, War on Drugs, etc.

These programs created the problem. Instead of repealing the failures, we keep them in place. And just add new totalitarian legal measures to deal with them.

Problem-Reaction-Solution is being employed right before our very eyes.

We are very easily misled by these highly experienced manipulators.

And the fact that Obama is so unpopular right now, they just have him defend freedom and everyone will go hard core against it simply because "anything Obama says must be communist/evil/stupid/wrong"

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I agree with you on some of the points you made, but honestly, that is freedom of speech a freedom that they have the right to exercise and are doing so. Even if there isn't an NWO or possible conspiracy there would still be people wanting to ban churches and do all kinds of other things.

We as people are all different. We are raised differently, born into different cultures as we grow older we start to think on our own and develop our own opinions. Just because you might see somebody's opinion as playing into the "NWO" doesn't make it true.

People have been wanting to ban churches since the Roman era. I suggest looking at world history and the the crusades and other multiple times throughout history where people have tried to eradicate members of a religion.

What really takes the cake though is trying to say that the Arizona immigration law is in someway a "loss of freedom". That is the furthest thing from the truth. As there are lots of threads on this subject I'm not going to get into it on this one, but the point I'm trying to make is that your trying to lump in the fact of a country actually doing something to protect it's people and preserve those freedoms as a "loss of freedom" is pretty absurd.

Anyway nothing has changed all throughout history it has always been this way and will always be this way. It has nothing to do with the NWO or anything like that. It's just new technologies have given more access to people for people to push their agenda. It has been happening since the beginning of time.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

I do agree with most of what you said, minus the "papers" thing.

Think of it this way, do you want others taking advantage of freedoms they aren't entitled to? I think it's not difficult to carry a state ID, as most people do it already. It a way of showing, hey I'm a citizen of the country, plus (if you are allowed) I can drive too! You need an ID to go to school, then you get a school ID. I've needed a form of ID to get a job and join the Army. I dont see a problem with everyone carrying an ID.

If you're a citizen, there is no issue. If you want cigarrettes or alcohol, you MUST show ID if you look under 40.

If you have a problem with an LEO (Law enforcement officer) asking for your ID, then dont do something wrong that requires an officer to have to question you.

Again, I don't want to be misunderstood... I don't agree with anyone trying to take away freedoms, but we do need to be able to prove who is entitled to partake in these said freedoms.

Or, am I just seeing things blindly again? Remember, the cigarrettes and alcohol is to ensure our kids don't have access to these things.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Have to agree with most of your spiel, except the illegal immigrants.

No, no need to violate anyone's rights to keep out illegals. Just watch our damn borders.

Or, should the countries with an overpopulation problem, or perceived op problem just ship them here?

Or better yet, just send millions over that do not follow basic laws?

Answer me that.

You all up for just throwing open the borders to anyone and everyone?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Take this arguement to another thread please... this one is not debating the legality of the AZ Imigration Law. It will only start a huge flame-war on this legit thread.

Thanks

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
There is no "Freedom" in America. It is an illusion.

Just like voting is an illusion or the U.S. military is to protect the American people.

"People are born into bondage, into a prison you can not smell or hear or taste or touch. It is a prison for the mind." - Morphius

The system was in place before most people are born and are unknowingly slaves to the financial system.

The U.S. is a corporation bent on making profit, even if it means killing humans.

Obama is just a P.R. guy and does what he is told, just like Bush Jr.

Trading with the Enemy Act - Any "U.S. citizen" is now the Enemy of the U.S. corporation (no such thing as a U.S. citizen by the way)

The Art of War - an Intriguing book

Morals and Dogma - another intriguing book

All the politicians of the world are buddy buddy, at-least that is what i noticed at the Olympics when Bush and Putin were having a ball...

Just my thoughts.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Look at the word FREEDOM and break it down. In my opinion it means you are dumb if you think you are free. Many may disagree but I say again this is just my opinion. United is another word that can be looked at in a different way. If you rearrange the letters it spells Untied which is the exact opposite of United. Sorry, I'm a habitual overanalyzer.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineFem

While our freedoms have become a bit lost over the past 100 years, there is not hiding that we still have more rights and freedoms than most of the countries in the world. That's why we have such a huge influx of people every year.

We, as a country, are still united. It's more like a dysfunctional family, than the Brady Bunch, but I've seen how close we can be when put up against tough odds, and stand shoulder to shoulder.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

Excuse me, you are not even the OP and asking me to leave.

Almost seems like you are proving my point. Kind of yin and yang there.

The OP brought up the immigrant issue and the checking of papers.

So what now this is not a component of the OP because you deem it as such.

Sorry, I will place ON TOPIC comments all I want. Just because you think the feel good crap of the lovey dovey era has anything to do with LAW.

Sorry, I follow the tenet of the Constitution and the LAW by the ORIGINAL INTENT of the founders. Not the color of law you seem to embrace.

All is well and good in some utopian idyllic vision you see in your imagination. But in the real world, the rule of law is the only way to have a harmonious society.

The absolute rights of Life, Liberty and Property. No crime is committed unless you hurt another or infringe on their Absolute Rights.

I agree check points and random stops are illegal. But when probable cause that a crime has been committed has been reached by a LEO, this gives them full legal standing in my eyes to check your papers. Got a problem with that? Or how about when someone wants free stuff from this color of law government, are they then allowed to ask for papers? Or does the government provide anyone with anything, when someone demands something as their right?

Been there, done that. Got any more suggestions?

edit to add-How about my rights to be secure in my person or my country?

[edit on 5/4/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Have to agree with most of your spiel, except the illegal immigrants.

No, no need to violate anyone's rights to keep out illegals. Just watch our damn borders.

Or, should the countries with an overpopulation problem, or perceived op problem just ship them here?

Or better yet, just send millions over that do not follow basic laws?

Answer me that.

You all up for just throwing open the borders to anyone and everyone?

No. When did I say that the borders should be opened up? I just said its not constitutional to demand that you show your paperwork at any given moment, just for walking down the street.

We shouldn't have to show any ID to any cop unless we are driving.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Oh jeese, why do you take it so personally. I am for all ways, legally and morally, to check ID and deport those that aren't suppose to be here. I was simply trying to state that there are a lot of other threads solely based on the topic of illegal immigration. We don't need this one getting contorted by the of-topic discussions that will insue afterwards.

By the way, mister. I don't NEED to be a moderator to make a request. The moderators are NEEDED to enforce the regulations of the site and forums. Or are you trying to say that by asking, Im breaking some clause of the site Im unaware of. Not to mention, it's part of free speech. You don't, obviously, need to even respect my request. I was just that though, so don't go getting all bent out of shape over something you can simply ignore.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Thanks for the clarification. Agreed.

I would even say while driving they have no right to ask for ID if there was no probable cause that a crime was committed.

I am really for our rights, all of them. But, if there is probable cause that a crime has been committed, everyone has to identify themselves.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

That's kind of what the OP was getting on about, isnt it?

Liberty for all in America as long as those brown people show ID.

It's right in line with people who "support the 2nd" but want all the evil black things banned for safety. Or "support the first" but think certain people shouldnt be saying certain things.

Too many love to wave the flag and ramble on about freedom but maybe 10% of the population has any idea at all what liberty is.

Just look at all of the tea party people crying about freedom and the constitution out of one side of their mouths but from the other side of their mouth all of this "moral authority" crap and religious rule garbage is spilling out all over the floor.

The greatest obstacle right now to lifting the marajuana prohibition, conspiracies aside, is a bunch of morons who think you're going to hell for getting high. What's up with that?

If they really believed in liberty they wouldnt be expending so much effort trying to rule the lives of others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join