It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Number 11 Comes Through Once Again as a False Flag Operation Indicator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hello ATS... just thought about the 11 men that died on the Gulf oil spill platform that sank...

Ok... this operation is looking more and more like the False flag we have all been waiting for...

Oil-Spill Fears Subside at Rig-Explosion Site

April 23, 2010 - National Geographic: Fears have lessened that the sinking of the oil rig Deepwater Horizon will cause a major oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, according to the U.S. Coast Guard, which announced Friday that petroleum had stopped flowing from the seafloor drilling site

This article from National Geographic announced back on April 23, 3 days after the Gulf Oil Spill, that the Coast Guard announced that the flow of oil had stopped.

Why is Main Stream Media still reporting that it's still flowing, and OMG!! what a catastrophy!!... ??

Check it out!!

So... 11 men died huh? I think this event has as much complicity as another NUMBER 11 branded False Flag Operation... 9-11!

Lets first VERIFY that these men actually exist ...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
well I wonder how this false flag can
mysteriously cause an oil slick 10 miles wide
and have oil spread on the beaches???

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm.

That National Geo article is odd, maybe you should include the direct link in this post too

WRT 11: nice maybe, you'd have to give more than just 1 arbitrary number. be creative
find a decent 9 and you're in!

But, on the back of the National Geo article, i'd say a false flag is quite likely. Yes there was a major/ minor spill. More than a quart is too much, but anyway. But if i was to ask the question, so how do you take a small incident and make a bigger one? This would be it. Combined with all the current politics on exactly this issue (offshore drilling) well it's not out the ball park.

I distrust the way the estimates have climbed from 1000 barrels to 200 000 barrels. There is no comparison bewtween those 2 estimates.

Small spill, major media, emergency legislation being passed, and as yet no-one knows what actually happened. Or why.

I'll keep an eye on this one ... thanks

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
[headlines]Spill Baby Spill![/headlines]

God keeps handing election gifts to Obama!!!!

1. Arizona hands him the Hispanic Vote
2. Gulf Disaster hands him an Environmental Bill Victory
3. Goldman Sachs Arrogant Management hands him a Wall Street Reform Bill Victory
4. Fox News reporting on tornadoes instead of Oil Disaster to protect Palin [DBD]
5. First the Coast Guard says there's no oil... then they say there is oil...
and on it goes!!
6. Puerto Rico may indeed be available to boost the Obama vote - brandishing thier shiney new citizenship jacket!

Democrats may expand majorities in 2010 and Obama is a lock in 2012!!!

oh.. and yeah: Another excuse for Big Oil to raise gas prices this summer!!!

well I wonder how this false flag can
mysteriously cause an oil slick 10 miles wide
and have oil spread on the beaches???

Well Gee... perhaps that's from the Platform's onboard reserves for running operations and mission critical systems..

Coast Guard: "We thought what we were dealing with as of yesterday was a surface residual (oil) from the mobile offshore drilling unit..."

The type of oil has been classified as a sweet grade of crude, meaning it dissapates rapidly, and is easily captured, as well as ingniteable. It also has been said to evaporate easier that regular crude oil... What that also means is that this oil grade has water soluable parts to it as well, that decrease the flows volumn...

so, being that this high evaporative compound is fairly light, it will spread more thinly over an ocean's surface, while the stream may represent a 10 mile ribbon, by all means that ribbon is a thin film, and not a thick congealed mass of tar, which regular crude would have congealed into.

Oil on the beaches? I havent seen that yet, as well as the animals that are dying - DO NOT HAVE OIL ALL OVER THEM...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
On this topic has anyone happen to notice?
After every other disaster where someone died There are reports about the search for the missing dead people and when the official search is over the family spends more time searching. The news has pictures and names of the dead and missing. Where are the 11 dead and missing names and pictures from this explosion?
Unless I missed it and to be honest I have not followed this closely they never released the dead and missing names. Why not?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is the same type of thing with the 35W bridge in Minneapolis. 13 people just happened to die and they had to send Navy Seal divers in for the rescue, BS, the Navy seal divers went in to retrieve the Tesla type, cell phone size, earth quake devices. Just like the one Tesla himself used in 1911 to almost bring down a skyscraper in New York.

'Nikola Tesla - discoverer of the rotating magnetic field, which is the basis for AC electric current - once demolished one of his inventions to prevent disaster. In the 1890s, Tesla speculated about uses for resonance, the physical principle by which a high note from a soprano can shatter a glass.

He invented a tiny oscillator that could produce vibrations with different frequencies and tested it on a half-constructed building. The girders trembled like a tree in a high wind.

home.earthlink.net...

13 is one of those Masonic numbers that is sacred. WHY? I have a Masonic book and the very first page at the top has the number 13 and then below, "King Solomon and his followers, a valueable aid to the memory". Published in 1896, Weird.

new topics

top topics

join