It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Perceive Certain People... (a must listen)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It`s one thing to want to help the human race, and do it from the side lines. But it`s another to think that you are so special, that you must tell everyone, and that they HAVE to believe every word you say. You give yourself away by doing this. You are a legend in your own mind.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

The topic is "I Perceive Certain People... (a must listen)".

Therefore, I have not gone off topic. It is you who has gone off topic on your very own OP.

I am perceiving you. You are not perceiving any of us, but you are trying to present to us your belief about the days to come.

Let me tell you this, oh wise one.

The prophets did not speak foolishly. The prophets spoke. When people didn't understand, they forgave their ignorance and explained in greater detail. And the people didn't understand. They forgave again their ignorance and SPELLED OUT EXACTLY WHAT GOD WANTED THE PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND.

A prophet who speaks in tongues requires a translator. Either find someone whom you trust to share in your glory and help bring the message to the people or quiet yourself. You will only be a glorified fool if even your predictions come to make sense.

Tell us how the military leaders within the highest echelons of the government will turn on the very government that has hired it. Tell us how over half of the entire population of the United States will cope with such a disaster - be it because their own blood has attacked the government or whether they disagree with the action. What actions will the military take because of peoples' unrest? WILL PEOPLE REALLY BE GUIDED TO A HEALTHY WORLD WITH SUCH A COUP?

As well, with the military in control, the rest of the global powers no longer have any political ties with the U.S.A., but rather have an opportunity to attack the U.S.A. with great success. With the military too busy rebuilding the government here, the U.S.A will be the weakest it has ever been.

No fool will take this approach. Even if all the peoples' in government deserve to be thrown into prison, it is wiser to keep them in their positions until a time when the U.S.A actually does have some sort of control globally. This is not the case.

Your vision, especially if you expect it to happen within days or weeks, is a fool's vision - weaved from hope and insanity, this blanket you attempt to pull over our eyes is barely a material thing - but it is an invisible blanket which an unforgiving and high-minded individual holds in front of him, waving it back and forth, hoping no one can see the googly-eyes and the snot running down his upper lip.

Wipe yourself off and start thinking about your visions and determine whether they make sense before you start rattling off.

If you are a prophet of God, then the things you say would not be insanity, but they would seem insanity to people - NOT because of what you say, but because you had the balls to say those things.

Being a prophet of God does NOT equate to saying truly insane things.

I am not trying to make you feel bad or discredit you. You are forgiven. If you start talking sense, everyone will start listening and your stupid past won't haunt you... mainly because not you're a politician or a celebrity (to our knowledge).

Enjoy.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Good topic but then he goes all religious and no logic to backup what he says (sorry Mate)

As much as i hate to say i have family in the military and have been told they will do whatever they are told to do by senior officers or command & Control.

it all starts with black boots and keeping them clean is the most important thing in life and once brain washed like that, not able to think for yourself then you do whatever your told, it as bad as religion to these people.

first due will be to protect politicans in bunkers when the banksters bust the economy and to go out and get food for themselves and the scum hideing underground.

protecting the useless public will come were low on the list if what i'm told is true and this is the reason your goverment does not trust you with guns else those used to protected goverment won't walk down the streets as if they are gods.

Tell me i'm wrong, i do hope so but looking at history and current events i suspect you won't.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Don't feed the trolls kids...

On topic, I highly doubt the US military is going to come and save the day. They seem a bit tied up at the moment don't you think?

I certainly hope they would, it would do us all some good if they removed those scumbags from power.

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Im exArmy, my entire family serves or has.

Its not just about orders like some say. Military will shoot Americans no question. But, there is a limit.

They wont go against 'we the people'

For one simple fact... Too many family members in the mix.

I know for a fact, yes I said fact, theres a lagre group of amazing SpecOp guys who will go to bat for us the little guy when need be.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
when will the major u-turn happen and how to preepare the rite way 1st poster? how major is this u-turn and i cant see in my bible where to reed about the u-turn so where to reed this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join