It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Perceive Certain People... (a must listen)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Our ATS friend "seentoomuch" has googled the OP before and let me in on it. Tormentations rants like this on other sites too. Nobody in those sites finds him credible either it seems.
Unfortunately I think he is really a guy who has gone of his lithium meds or some other hard-core schizophrenia medications.
I think he needs to start taking them again. With his three wives and Tupac Shakur of course.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

The ingorance is interesting of certain of you.

I bet the ignorance wont go on around me when certain of you physically see what I'm only perceiving.

The internet is already through. It's just catching up with certain of you slowly. It'll sink in. The internet has become unfruitful.

The military will show certain of you.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
While I don't come to this issue from the same angle as you I basically agree that the US military is the only thing that can save this Republic. Many people read the bible and fervently beleive their personal interpretations of it only to be disappointed later. I am not condemning your use of the bible, only asking that you seek clarity from God.
This month would be as good as any but I'm afraid that the whole reason our troops are over in Iraq and Afghanistan is precisely so that they CANNOT protect America.
All in God's time my friend.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I think your response to Tormentations was over the top talkin about meds, etc. If you can't respond to the thread find a more courteous way to express yourself. I've read some of your other posts, you're a smart guy and a valuable member here. Keep your standards high.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.Matthew, 5. 44

regards

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I have tried to respond to him as nicely as I could in the past. He either "answers" with something thqt has nothing to do with my question/comment or says "do you not understand, do you not percieve?"

What I perceive is a guy that trashes the internet, then wants money to start a business on the internet, writes his own parables, calls himself the beast, says Tupac will rise from the dead and kill Obama, that WWIII is days away, that he and his 3 wives will be raptured (yet he is still here), and on and on.

Not trying to be mean, but honestly I DO think he may need some help.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Let me show an example of perceive:

"But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:"

Now see how I perceived it below:

But times the tares/TPTB shall physically see the corruption turn ruin, spoken of by Tormentations the seer, standing where it ought, (let him that read understand,) then let the tares/TPTB that be in the U.S. flee to the mountains:

The mountains near the east coast side of the map is where the actual bunker for the president and the powers that be is. My perceiving does not fail me.

Don't think they'd actually go and hide under the white house. No. The actual bunker for the moment coming is in the mountains. But don't think anyone will make it there upon when the military makes its move in. For if anyone does make it there it will just become their tomb.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

And your ignorance is interesting as well. If you have perception beyond what knowledge you do claim, then you would do well to express yourself to those you perceive to be able to understand what you convey.

Your warnings will not serve people well if you intend for people to prepare for such things. Your warnings will only prove to glorify you if ever anything you say ever turns up true.

So if your glory is the only purpose of your post, then be of a mind to share that glory with those that you perceive might be deserving.

Who will listen to someone who desires all glory for himself?

Therefore how will you be glorified?

The insane are heard through art. The intelligent speak through it.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
“As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.~ Daniel 9:13

regards

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I can tell you from vast personal experience that arguing with someone who is deeply into religion can be unproductive (to say the least) and sometimes infuriating.
Where religion goes logic runs away.
Sorry to sound critical of you.
ATA

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

And your ignorance is interesting as well. If you have perception beyond what knowledge you do claim, then you would do well to express yourself to those you perceive to be able to understand what you convey.

Your warnings will not serve people well if you intend for people to prepare for such things. Your warnings will only prove to glorify you if ever anything you say ever turns up true.

So if your glory is the only purpose of your post, then be of a mind to share that glory with those that you perceive might be deserving.

Who will listen to someone who desires all glory for himself?

Therefore how will you be glorified?

The insane are heard through art. The intelligent speak through it.

Anyone which does not have understanding doesn't fool me. The tares are without understanding. The tares put words, with the forms of deceptive questioning, in my mouth such as yourself just did. You fool no one but yourself.

I am ignorant of knowledge, not ignorant of understanding. You show yourself as ignorant of understanding. My thread is to the condemned who do work behind handles on message boards. They hear my voice, and they wail and cry because of it. Those which understand will understand. Those which do not understand fail to realize that the bible speaks cleary of them being of the wicked one. Ever seen someone ask way to many questions in one of my threads from before? They lack understanding. And understanding is not something you can teach someone to have. You either have it, or you don't. And if you don't, then why is it you want to make me out as better than you? Especially when I have not mentioned being better than anyone else? See my point? You are see-through. Don't certain of you understand that you are dealing with someone who can perceive? It is funny how there are people who hate people that can perceive. Why? Maybe it is because we stand out way advanced than those who gained just knowledge from some school. The haters do seek to medicate minds like mines as a means to damper my mind as a form of control just because they have a deep down hatred for kinds like me.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I am the one who said it - not you. I never put words in your mouth or on your fingertips.

If your words are to the condemned - who obviously do not understand because they simply do not have understanding, as you say, then your words are in vain.

I'm sure someone is offended that you claim to perceive things that they can not. Is this your desired result as you have stated that you understand the consequence of your post? If this is what you wish, then it is still only for your glory.

The truth can be said for any purpose - whether it be for a positive or a negative response.

It is the intent I intend to determine.

You like to argue. You're combatitive. There is too much combat in your own mind. You're not alone.

Write a book. Although, it is easier said than done. IT is much less boring and more enjoyable to write a living book by communicating with other people - you don't have to do all the work.

I'm not much for school or knowledge myself. But I am good at figuring things out. And you may not be trying to fool people with what you believe, but you are trying to fool yourself as to the motive for your actions.

You still feel guilty.

And so because you have not forgiven yourself, you must connect the dots in your mind about all things as they are and as they will inevitably be. But you have chosen the wrong possibility many times. I don't know this because I have read anything else you've written, because I haven't. It's easy to see when one is striving to regain some semblence of credit. But making fantastic guesses at possible events and hoping that something turns up is certainly not the best approach to proving your insight. You don't need people to know you are right - think in your mind the possibilities and know them. When you start to see the very thing that leads to a certain possibility, then you can say, "The next step is inevitably this, I have seen it, it will happen." You cannot prove C because A exists. You must wait for B and then predict C.

Of course, you want to claim that your insight is not just pure imagination, but that you are a true seer, a prophet.

If you believe that, then good for you. And I apologize for the Hell you have to experience more than once.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Everything you say here is your opinion. That's all it is, that's all it will be. We know not others. It is my opinion that you are sounding more of a disinfo agent. I care not about credit on message boards since I have yet to post a HOAX. Don't believe what other people's opinions say about someone. And that is just wise advice. For the gullable are but petty fools.

You should listen to a song by the band Godsmack called The Enemy. It reminds me of you in how you're coming across to me.

Now back to topic. For it can not be that a prophet gets taken off topic by a disinfo agent.
Nice try though.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

So are you the beast, as you have said, or a prophet? And when is Tupac Shakur coming back? Before or after the military revolts in a few days?

Will Tupac be reincarnated and have to grow up or will he come just as he left--a grown man?

Are your 3 wives living with you here on Earth or do you only meet up with them whenever you rapture?

[edit on 4/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ok. And then what? Is the military going to hand the power over to the citizens or are they going to use martial law?

Will those who will be in power be so quick to give it up?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
Ok. And then what? Is the military going to hand the power over to the citizens or are they going to use martial law?

Will those who will be in power be so quick to give it up?

They would try to not give up so quick by way of the internet. That's why the internet shall be shut off to prevent disinfo about what is actually going on during the course of action. The military will restore America of a better route. A route that shall swiftly ward off domestic foes quick as they try to come. Measures shall come to light. There will be actual change for a change. In due time power will be distributed among the American people more wisely. But first, must the military secure things in the power field in the U.S. So change shall be rolling on and on to get America to finally have a bright future.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

So does this mean that WWIII won't soon happen like you have said it would several times before??

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The U.S. military is not under the target map out of the U.S. missles. Ha, the U.S. military is standing in the loopholes which is as a safety array which means the military is able to attack with little to no retaliation to come from the rest of the U.S. Besides, the military got the big weapons, not agencies like the FBI or ATF or state troopers or 911 emergency or other local police. Ha! PERCEIVE!!! The corrupt U.S. government will be put to ruin by the U.S. military which will serve out the sworn oath to take on domestic foes.

I know the tares hate me dearly. I know TPTB shake upon listening to the likes of me.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
A Messianic Complex is a dangerous state of mind. Those who have shared your affliction have been many. Lets hope not to many follow you down your path of ruin.

Lets hope your Wives are a metaphor.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I know TPTB shake upon listening to the likes of me

I bet they are shaking too, with laughter.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join