It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Perceive Certain People... (a must listen)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
...in the military, which are on my side, are ready to do a very fruitful U-turn on the United States of America.

The U.S. can't stand against its own military when times call for actual change. The internet plays a key role. For it is a burden carrier, and must be shut off during the military U-turn. Timing is everything. The new world order will be met by the actual new world order, starting here in the U.S.

Which of you are prepared for a great change here in the U.S? If not, why not?

And if you don't think the military of the U.S. will do a U-turn on a corrupt U.S., then you havent read Matthew 25:31-32. The holy angels are a methaphor for the military. A brand new war will be the U.S. military vs the rest of the U.S. government. Perceive this!!

This military U-turn is scheduled to happen this month at any moment now. There are secrets the military has kept seperate from what the U.S. government. It was just a matter of the correct moment for the U-turn. DOMESTIC FOES SHALL BE DEALT WITH!!!
This is the change we've been waiting for. The U.S. military shall be as a savour of the American citizens to this country. And do not worry... when it's all said and done the U.S. military, broken free from the corrupt U.S., will set up a better government.

The devil and his tares will know of that day and that hour that it is all over for the wicked power hold. Perceive, I say!

There are the powers that be, but there are the new powers to come in and remove the powers that be from their control on everything. The ruin shall be removed all in one hour.

If you still don't buy that the U.S. military has the balls to come strong against the domestic foes for a modern day change, then you have another thing coming. What do you think they are called holy for in the gospel? Since they have an oath to up keep. They will show as holy to that oath to indeed come against enemies domestic.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
LOL! The entire punk U.S. government body is a sitting duck when it's own military does its own thing which is to carry out what it's sworn to do against domestic foes. TPTB failed! Did you hear me? I said TPTB failed, especially when they lose controlling the very powerful known military in the world. Eat your panties, TPTB! Eat your bloody panties, tares! Ha!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Really, this is based on what?

First off, the USA is not mentioned anywhere in the bible. Most bible scholars and prophesy experts have said as much.

How did you come by the information that this is "scheduled" for this month, or is it all based on Matthew 25:31-32?

How do you make the translation of "army of angels" to "US Military"?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77
Really, this is based on what?

First off, the USA is not mentioned anywhere in the bible. Most bible scholars and prophesy experts have said as much.

How did you come by the information that this is "scheduled" for this month, or is it all based on Matthew 25:31-32?

How do you make the translation of "army of angels" to "US Military"?

Do you understand what a parable is? It has reserved methaphors in it for when certain times arrive to where you'll perceive correctly what the parable is explaining.

Matthew 25:31-32 is about nations. It's easy to connect the dots when you can perceive. If you lack the ability to perceive, then I take it you relie a lot on 'as is,' direct knowledge.

It's this month based on the revelation by my perceiving. There are powers at play that notify the mind when the times are right. That's all I can really say.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I dont quite understand where this thread is leading us.

Are you saying there is going to be a coup by the military
on the US Gov???

And it's gonna happen when the internet shuts down??

Well a prime target for that would be tomorrow
when the internet root servers are upgraded.

Is this gonna happen tomorrow???

Also, are you saying us Patriots are gonna be
dealt with OR TPTB ???

Clarify for me please.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I dont quite understand where this thread is leading us.

Are you saying there is going to be a coup by the military
on the US Gov???

And it's gonna happen when the internet shuts down??

Well a prime target for that would be tomorrow
when the internet root servers are upgraded.

Is this gonna happen tomorrow???

Also, are you saying us Patriots are gonna be
dealt with OR TPTB ???

Clarify for me please.

One way to say this in a sum up form:

The U.S. military is going to clean up the U.S. from all the government corruption.

Not nessecarily when the internet shuts down. They can shut it down an actual sure way on their own any given moment.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

So, what your saying is this idea is based entirely on your perception of things and the way you interpret the bible?

I do know what a parable is: www.merriam-webster.com.... I didn't read anything about
reserved or hidden metaphors.

Matthew 25:31-32 has nothing to do with nations:

www.biblegateway.com...

Matthew 25:31-32 (New International Version)

The Sheep and the Goats
31"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats

How does your mind get notified? Something click in your head? A voice, maybe?

It seems that you are at the least way off base, or at worse dillusional.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So, what your saying is this idea is based entirely on your perception of things and the way you interpret the bible?

I do know what a parable is: www.merriam-webster.com.... I didn't read anything about
reserved or hidden metaphors.

Matthew 25:31-32 has nothing to do with nations:

www.biblegateway.com...

Matthew 25:31-32 (New International Version)

The Sheep and the Goats
31"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats

How does your mind get notified? Something click in your head? A voice, maybe?

It seems that you are at the least way off base, or at worse dillusional.

Are you bluntly lying? You just quoted it where it says nations. Voice? No. Perceiving has nothing to do with hearing voices. Look up the word "perceive" since you like the dictionary so much.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

They all have been implanted with shut down devices, hope you thought of that. I am not arguing your point or going with it um just sayen they are all tagged for this very reason.
Oh yea and the angels are for the world friend, not just 1 gov.

[edit on 5/4/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well, I suppose one can only hope, however I doubt we could be so lucky as to get rid of those vermin quite so soon.

One has to think however the idea has crossed the mind of some of the stars wandering the halls of the Pentagon. I can just imagine the frustration level of some of those guys.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The only part that mentions "nations" is that all the nations will gather before him. Not a nation, or a particular nation, but all nations. Which really means everyone.

There is nothing in there even about war, or fighting factions, just that Jesus shows up with all the angels of heaven and decides who gets the rewards of heaven and who gets to be damned for eternity in hell.

And perception. You "percieve" with your senses. I'm asking how you percieve, in what way, shape or form?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I don't understand how the bible can be used to represent facts. How do you find the military in the bible? How can you interpret something so vague?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If you think the entire military, whose leaders are completely involved and tied directly to the government, is going to turn on the government itself, then please tell us what you actually know.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The only part that mentions "nations" is that all the nations will gather before him. Not a nation, or a particular nation, but all nations. Which really means everyone.

There is nothing in there even about war, or fighting factions, just that Jesus shows up with all the angels of heaven and decides who gets the rewards of heaven and who gets to be damned for eternity in hell.

And perception. You "percieve" with your senses. I'm asking how you percieve, in what way, shape or form?

Is this ignorance day coming from you? "Perception" and "perceive" are two different words in the dictionary. And it's not with your senses, it's with your inner mind WHICH HAS NO LIMIT. The mind sparks with new understandings and envisions daily. How can you not understand what perceive is? You cant know it, you can only understand it. That's the core point of perceive that it aint anything without understanding.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Perception is reality... as they say in the military.

So does the military simply perceive this coup or is it real? Or do you simply perceive this coup - a perception based on hope and logic (if the dice landed exactly as you see that they must).

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
maybe you folks who think the OP is credible
should read this thread in which he claims to
be raptured on April 25 and has 3 wives
and is going to start WW3
and such. Sound delusional ???
It does to me

www.abovetopsecret.com...

no credibility in my opinion
dont waste ur time here

here is part of his ramblings in the thread above

Originally posted by Tormentations

Actual, yes. I and my wives raptured into sequences going on that have to do with our marital sex in my paradise. That's why I say quantum leap. It's where our actual bodies up in paradise are sent forth into a sequences of motions. Basically, I and my wives quantum leap right into, say, the middle of steamy situations with each other. My Paradise place is like that. We came back as apart of an original plan we stand faithful and true to. We will be gone for good from the planet just before World War III breaks out. Me and my wives are not truely of this place. This place is as hades defined as where souls are departed from their true places (and true forms). But we will return home from this hades. My wives are my spirit guides. We been under a pre-set plan where we are temporarily outside of controlling our position. If we still had control, and didn't put it outside of us, temporarily, then the question is, would we complete the original plan of making sure we are here just before WW3 breaks out with all the problems and all the world pours on a person. We came here to be tried and made white, so to speak, and stand true through thick and thin sorts of tribulations. So basically, we need no time to look at, the raptures to my Paradise and from my Paradise happen how pre-set outside of our present control. But I have nothing to worry about since we're not going to endure World War III. I know our setting will get us out of here before Hell breaks loose.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
If you think the entire military, whose leaders are completely involved and tied directly to the government, is going to turn on the government itself, then please tell us what you actually know.

That's just it. I do not KNOW, I PERCEIVE. Where knowledge fails, understanding with envisioning succeeds. A mind holds no limits across the realms. It can make you understand things you know not.

Knowledge is finite, understanding is infinite.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks for the warning, but most stuff on this site is a waste of time now. This just seems to be the more enjoyable...

Besides, the mystery here is not actually what he believes, but why he believes it.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I agree that the imagination is much more powerful and much more able to provide the truth than simple pieces of knowledge (usually).

But there must be a reason that you feel you need to share this information with people. You seem to clearly understand that you understand more than others, so why attempt to spread the word?

What is your motive?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks Boondock!

That's what I'm trying to get out of the OP. Is this post based on anything other than his own dillusion?

"Is this ignorance day coming from you?" - translation?

Percieve is a verb and Perception is a noun, i.e you percieve a perception.

Again, is this based on any hard facts, or just what you think?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join